Gundam Build Fighters Try

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well shit man, that was pretty dope. Not much character development going on (except for Sekai) but the action was really good so it carried the episode. Seeing the full cloth built up like it was was a real treat too. I'm def gonna enjoy seeing it in action next week.

Sekai using the bakunestu god (burning, for us americans) finger made my day though, i have to say. Still waiting on a sekiha tenkyoken though.

It was clear Lucas wasn't going to win what with the fated battle against the Academy and all, but I was still quite satisfied with the battle. Though maybe he was a bit overhyped leading up to it.

One thing this series has always excelled at is glorious OSTs. Season 1 was great and this one, I don't know how one can fit so many epic songs into just one soundtrack.

It is seeming like more and more there's gonna have to be a third season, which I'm glad for. Too many unanswered questions, and like I said before they seem to have forgotten about the whole Arian aspect from the first season, but surely they've got to do something about it.

Anyone else find it weird how Adou still hasn't gone all out?

Seemed like he would, but he just didn't.

Like... His machine has those big eye-like things and it makes his whole machine glow and everything...

*ahem*

Crossbone vs Transient is a cliffhanger- HNNNNNNNNNNNNG

watched this 2 days late but w/e.

Have to say, the second OP theme is seriously growing on me. I fuckin' dig it.

This episode has by far the best fight in the series, with Lucas & friends using interesting tactics to give the gunpla academy a run for its money. We also go to see just how awesome the full cloth is in animated form, which as a long-time gundam fan i've been wanting since the design debuted in the Steel 7 manga (go read the crossbone gundam series btw, its really really good), and it used every single gimmick it had (plus a few new additions), which was amazing. We got to see the gunpla academy's machines' hidden tricks too. Adou's got more guns and a devil gundam/virsago mouth in its chest (sickest kill ever since Kou Uraki blasted Cima Garahau in half with a beam cannon), Wilfred gets blue GN wings, and Shia gets repair drone haros (that girl is just made of bullshit, i swear). Lucas's teammates showed up in geara zulus/dogas, which are always fun to see because nazibots look cool. The orange one was even a design homage to a manga variant called the buggy doga, which was a nice touch by the staff.

Mejin looks really different without his shades on, holy cow.

Next week's episode looks really good too, so im excited.

Archived