my own CCG (Chaos Card Battles)

NeoRWBY65

Cool so its a mix of yugioh and MTG in the attacks. Cool....

Example card that could change this either way :)

Dark Coordinator Level 5

Self Control

All creatures you control gain Self control and can choose to attack your opponent directly if that opponent has 2 or less creatures.

Combat Shield 

Flash

When an opponent takes damage draw a card.

This card cannot attack.

3/5/7

Would this Work or is it OP and does my rating system work?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh ok that clears that up.

so then i shall fix the card effect.

Dark Coordinator Level 5

Once Per turn when a creature you control attacks you can choose what blocks that creatures attack.

All creatures you control can choose to attack your opponent directly if that opponent has 2 or less creatures.

Combat Shield 

Flash

When an opponent takes damage draw a card.

This card cannot attack.

3/5/7

im not quite sure how you mean for this to work but say you are level seven and you summon this, it means that you are prospectively a level 2 or in other words can only control or play any thing else that has a combined or total level of 2.

basically you have to bear in mind that this is consuming ALOT of board space.

I think the playstyle should sorta be like you are a commander/paladin/mage or whatever you want to call yourself, and you start as a level 1 and each turn you grow to the next level.

You can only control an amount of levels on your side of the board up to or equal to your level.

is this what you sort-of already meant or is this a new idea?

I think its a bit unclear at the moment.

You should post all of the clarified rules so i know what i can help with.

I have a direct damage idea!!

when an opponent decides to take the damage you have to roll a D6 and if its a 1-2 you inflict its attack 3-4 its defense 5-6 its intelligence.

I think this is one of the best ways of doing it since (if you used the method that only Attack counts) if you attacked with say a creature with high I and low A and high level cost it would make no sense and people would just make decks full of power-houses to knock down health quickly.

Hope this idea was worth saying.

no it wouldnt. It would just make it too easy too kill things with unbalanced stats.

some spells could be made out of not using it for creature to creature aswell.

i made an example one earlier.

found it.

Survival of the smartest. Level 1

Instant

activate only when a creature you control is attacking or being attacked by another creature. During this battle step only Intelligence is accounted for and the card with the lowest intelligence is destroyed.

Hope i was of use

i thought it was really strong but its rly confusing to figure out a way of knowing since i dont know if you would be able to play it often cus itll be depending on whether you use ALL of your levels and will limit your other plays by playing it.

I agree it seems strong and i have ways to nerf it but im not sure if its necessary.

Survival of the smartest. Level 2

Instant

activate only when a creature you control is attacking or being attacked by another creature. During this battle step only Intelligence is accounted for and the card with the lowest intelligence is destroyed.Other creatures you control cannot attack this turn ( you cannot activate this card if another creature attacked this turn.)

Better? I'd prefer to put a attack restriction rather than bump the level to 3 cus having 3 levels spare might be a bit of a pain.

Grats TEM 23 Great job !!!!!

Spell templates should look almost exactly the same just different colour style.

hey think you could search through existing example cards on the post and make them? Just so i can see how it would look with another picture on there and how certain abilities would work.

Its coming along nicely i think with the rulings and me and neo have classified alot of rulings alrdy as you can see.

If you want a full post on the alrdy classified rules just ask. ^^

however monster vs monster battle rulings (the one we shouldve worked out alrdy but im out of ideas for it) are still not done yet so ill have a long hard think for ideas on that one if you like Neo.

hey monser vs monster fights should use the direct damage idea.. decided its atleast better than the original system so it can be a place-holder for now.

Hey TEM 23 i think you should be in-charge of card Art since youre pretty damn good at it, you might wanna get more ppl to help tho?

Could i request Card Backs please??? Would think something like the ones similar to hearthstone card backs would suit the templates you have done.

Will give a Full-Post on current rules tommorrow... it might be a bit of a patchwork tho.

Hope i was of use ^^

hey monser vs monster fights should use the direct damage idea.. decided its atleast better than the original system so it can be a place-holder for now.

Hey TEM 23 i think you should be in-charge of card Art since youre pretty damn good at it, you might wanna get more ppl to help tho?

Could i request Card Backs please??? Would think something like the ones similar to hearthstone card backs would suit the templates you have done.

Will give a Full-Post on current rules tommorrow... it might be a bit of a patchwork tho.

Hope i was of use ^^

I'm sure that you will make the P.E.R.F.E.C.T back...

Anyway, I'm not the one who made the card's ART. >< ... I found proper renders and that's all.. cause unlike other TCG, Each clan/species or whatever was the name >< ... has its own background ^^

Archived