A Look Into YCM's History - A Request of Sorts

goddamnit names are a pain

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup! Back in the day when you could actually add comments when you gave reputation to people, reputation was heartfelt and meant a lot more. So of course, I asked for negative rep instead because I wanted to be different, and ended up with a terrible reputation, and the comment system was removed so no one who doesn't know the story knows why. I really wish I could go back and read some of those comments ;-;

Yup! Back in the day when you could actually add comments when you gave reputation to people, reputation was heartfelt and meant a lot more. So of course, I asked for negative rep instead because I wanted to be different, and ended up with a terrible reputation, and the comment system was removed so no one who doesn't know the story knows why. I really wish I could go back and read some of those comments ;-;

That would be hilarious.  Mostly people got reps for contests and birthdays though

Holy Molly, its tkill. 

I know a few of the scammers IRL(not that I ever scammed or even traded), but they admitted it to me.

As for the ED page, that is oooollllld news when Draco was still relevant. 

Also, Frunk used to have a history of YCM. I can ask him over FB if he has it still.

We made it 8 pages without a Draco mention? So much for the old guard.

I'm still alive. Ben, I blocked you on Facebook because you were an abusive troll and you were legitimately hurting people. I can unblock you if you've moved on from that (and have done so now). I understand that people change.

To the surprise of absolutely nobody, I'm probably going to law school next fall. I scored rather well on my LSATs.

I'm still alive. Ben, I blocked you on Facebook because you were an abusive troll and you were legitimately hurting people. I can unblock you if you've moved on from that (and have done so now). I understand that people change.

To the surprise of absolutely nobody, I'm probably going to law school next fall. I scored rather well on my LSATs.

okay how old is that sig i could swear i saw that shit in '07

Ah, hey there.

I actually mentioned you in my history post, but it was definitely tl;dr material. This was what I said.

Draco Straybyrn was one of YCM’s earlier members and is the only known member in YCM’s history to ever direct YCMaker’s attention and have a full-on conversation with him.  Much like how former CC mod Mihail Tals would instigate the Mods and discuss YCM politics, Straybyrn went further to incite “revolution” (or something) in how the forum was run and basically made enough ruckus where YCMaker came to talk to him on Staybyrn’s forum to settle the matter.

Unfortunately, these details are not enough to shed light on the full situation; if someone was around to witness what happened, please feel free to fill the gap.

(I only ever saw you when you came back as Wahrheit initially, so I only knew what I heard in passing)

I found Zexion's name mentioned, and talk of Organization XIII, but not mine, unless it was buried in a spoiler somewhere. You losers disgust me. Can't be talkin' about YCM history without Organization XIII, and you can't mention Organization XIII without me, as former co-leader with Roxas and Zexion, and creator of Drift.

No I actually don't give the slightest fuck. Hahaha I remember when we called Striker a dildo. Good times.

Although the fact that this thread mentions Draco, and has been going on for almost three months without being deleted actually baffles me.

Oh, there would be lots of things I could say about my greatness, really. How me and Zexion essentially turned Organization XIII into the single most powerful group on the entire site (at the time, and for a long while, it was the most posted in thread on the site). With its own side-site, managed by me. It wasn't until we had a certain traitor in our midst, who shall go unnamed, that things started going downhill. And then Roxas decided to promote two other 'leaders' into the midst, and things started getting a little fucky. That was around the time that me and Zexion both abandoned the site.

And what the fuck is this married to shit I keep seein' under people's names? Way back even before the Organization was a thing, Zexion even started a joke YCM marriage thread, where he married members together for shits and giggles. But the mods shut it down. And they broke up me and my precious tea.leaf. Those heartless bastards.

And what the f*** is this married to s*** I keep seein' under people's names? Way back even before the Organization was a thing, Zexion even started a joke YCM marriage thread, where he married members together for shits and giggles. But the mods shut it down. And they broke up me and my precious tea.leaf. Those heartless bastards.

If you need to know, ask a cow.

No, really.

I'm not actually going to bother asking. Because I don't really care enough to bother finding out. Since after tonight, I'll probably go to bed and forget about this place for another half a year like last time.

Also sorry Roxas, but you totally know that me and Zex ran the show, whether you were the official leader or not. There is no denying that.

Archived