A Look Into YCM's History - A Request of Sorts

goddamnit names are a pain

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found Zexion's name mentioned, and talk of Organization XIII, but not mine, unless it was buried in a spoiler somewhere. You losers disgust me. Can't be talkin' about YCM history without Organization XIII, and you can't mention Organization XIII without me, as former co-leader with Roxas and Zexion, and creator of Drift.

No I actually don't give the slightest f***. Hahaha I remember when we called Striker a dildo. Good times.

Although the fact that this thread mentions Draco, and has been going on for almost three months without being deleted actually baffles me.

Hi, Claire. How have you been?

I joined a long time ago, left, got one of those "Yugioh Card Maker misses you!" emails, and decided to check it out for a bit while I'm bored at work. I don't think any of the YCM history I can offer is of any interest, though.

Damn man? You're still alive?

Damn shit people missed me. I'm awesome.

Also, I'm pretty sure I went over this whole thing already a long time ago, before I left in the first place, that my name isn't actually Claire. So, that was a thing. As for my real name, well hahahah, good luck. Only two people on the Internet know it, and Zexion's one of em.

Damn s*** people missed me. I'm awesome.

Also, I'm pretty sure I went over this whole thing already a long time ago, before I left in the first place, that my name isn't actually Claire. So, that was a thing. As for my real name, well hahahah, good luck. Only two people on the Internet know it, and Zexion's one of em.

jack right?

Damn shit people missed me. I'm awesome.

Isn't it Tyler or something along those lines? I think someone blew the secret years ago, and I somehow remember enough to take a guess. And hello Larxene. :3

Damn man? You're still alive?

Ty is still around elsewhere  - we talk pretty often on Facebook.  :)

Damn s*** people missed me. I'm awesome.

Missed that one, sorry! My bad. How's life, though?

Isn't it Tyler or something along those lines? I think someone blew the secret years ago, and I somehow remember enough to take a guess. And hello Larxene. :3

Hello dildo. I won't confirm or deny your guess either way, because I ain't givin' any hints. I still go by Lar to Zex and to anyone from YCM, and generally by Annette to anyone on Tumblr, as the result of another character of mine. No one on the Internet except for Sadie has any real reason to call me by my reason name.

Missed that one, sorry! My bad. How's life, though?

Eh, off and on in terms of my mood quality. I'm 22, still at community college living with my parents (by choice, because I don't know what I want to do yet), generally as antisocial as ever, have never had any sort of intimate relationship outside of the Internet, with a quickly dwindling bank account. So things could be better. But hey, I finished the first of my six stories. So I got that going for me.

Hello dildo. I won't confirm or deny your guess either way, because I ain't givin' any hints. I still go by Lar to Zex and to anyone from YCM, and generally by Annette to anyone on Tumblr, as the result of another character of mine. No one on the Internet except for Sadie has any real reason to call me by my reason name.

Eh, off and on in terms of my mood quality. I'm 22, still at community college living with my parents (by choice, because I don't know what I want to do yet), generally as antisocial as ever, have never had any sort of intimate relationship outside of the Internet, with a quickly dwindling bank account. So things could be better. But hey, I finished the first of my six stories. So I got that going for me.

I hope things work out for the best - I know you're strong enough to make it through.

How is Thomas?  I had an opportunity to speak to him some time ago, but he wouldn't oblige.  I see you're doing well, good to know.  Seems everyone who left or stayed is still doing fine.  Wishing you the best of course.  Oh, and Amethyst says hello.

• 2 months later...

Back in somewhere's between 2010-2012? Some real cool dudes named Krow and Willieh got permabanned. Not that I have any relation to that at all. Is any of the old guard still kicking around? Cedefia, Tkill, Eury, Death Metal, Poc, Pikachu. Looking at you pristine dudes.

Back in somewhere's between 2010-2012? Some real cool dudes named Krow and Willieh got permabanned. Not that I have any relation to that at all. Is any of the old guard still kicking around? Cedefia, Tkill, Eury, Death Metal, Poc, Pikachu. Looking at you pristine dudes.

Still alive and kicking here. Not as infamous as in the past though lol.

Since the thread's semi-active again, figured I'd add the HomoSapientissimus incident mainly because it's one of the bigger controversies we've had in recent memory and it's an interesting look at our politics from many differing viewpoints.

This is mainly for archival purposes though, I don't think anyone wants to keep arguing about it.

EDIT: The guy came back and he's kinda being a fuckwit, which ended up undermining the people who supported him.

HISTORY

Believe it or not I bumped into (through the net) Bloodrun a while back.  Not sure how he's doing now, but I digress.  I believe Browarod is cool too.  Tkill stopped in for a bit.  Pikachu moved on, and Poc I think lurks occasionally.   I'm also 99% sure Frunk still pokes his head around as well.   

I still talk to Death Metal on a regular basis. I have Krow on Skype, not that we talk though if this is you well then. Poc is a regular again. Pikachu has an active life full of formal events if his FB is any indication. Not sure on the rest though.

Archived