True or False Game

Dracoswag

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Off-topic]

Next poster doesn't know what a Cofagrigus is.

True, and it makes a semi-decent wall in Smogon.
(Shauntal ticked me off with hers during my fights in White 2; she lost though)

Since you speak about Smogon, have pictures of Pokemon in your signature and name a Trainer who uses a Cofagrigus, I assume you do know what a Cofagrigus is. Your answer however says you don't. This is because the person before you stated that the next poster doesn't know what a cofagrigus is; and you confirmed this by saying true. The error is understandable (and is just nitpicking from my side). 

Oh and the answer to that equation is 0.5x4 + 5x3 - 2x2 - 216 cos x

Shouldn't there be an additional variable (I thought it was named "C"), which substitutes an additional value?
[/spoiler]

Next person is a good cardmaker [meaning you can use OCG properly and design stuff properly]

Due to this being a subjective matter, I cannot give a definite answer. But I myself would say I am rather decent; and therefore answer the question with true.

The next person knows what licourice is, and likes it.

I know what licorice is; it's good (though I don't get to eat it often)

Next person wants the judge exams to be reinstated in Contests.

As for the integral thing, yeah there should be one, considering I left it as indefinite.

Other stuff was written at quarter to 2 in the morning; didn't see the "not" part. Meh, fixed it.

True, it proves that people host have an understanding of how to judge cards (I myself have not hosted a contest so its not biased)

Yeah, though it has been cutting activity in the section quite a bit.

Considering reopening the exam, but it's more or less an optional aptitude test to see where you are.

It'll still count towards overall exams, should I decide to reopen the mandatory requirements.

OT: Not really.

Next person wants to open a new GFX store.

Next person posts frequently in TCG

False. Frequently implies that you constantly perform an action after a certain interval. The intervals between my posts in that section do vary. But you also have the point that a lot of people use the term "frequently" as if it were "often". Even then, I don't post there all that often (yet); about 9% of my posts are in that section.

The next person has been (or currently is) in Europe.

Archived