[Finished][SCS 8] Rampaging Heavens [FINISHED]

Actually, I thought of something even better. Here it is:

WsxMrwV.jpg

[spoiler='Effect'] Target 1 monster under your control. Shuffle the targeted card into your opponents deck, and if you do: Once per turn: Your opponent takes 500 damage to their life points until they draw the targeted card, or a card with the same name. When the targeted card is drawn, it is sent to your Graveyard. [/spoiler]

That works.

All the requirements said is that card needs to be horse-related; this definitely fits.

You know Written Cards would've been fine as well.

I'll join

X8JLIa1.jpg

Lore: 2 Level 4 Monsters

Once per turn: Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; target 1 card on the field, destroy it. This card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects while it has Xyz material. During your Standby Phase: If this card has no Xyz material; take 1000 damage
ATK - 2300 DEF - 1000

Alright, adding

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amongst the deepest depths, your hoof-beats resound with my soul! Rise up from your watery prison and quench my opponent's thirst for defeat!

1Zi41kI.jpg

[spoiler=Kampoi - The Ocean's Legend]

If this card is face-up on the field: Send 1 WATER monster from your hand or Deck to the Graveyard to send all cards on the field to the Graveyard, except this card. This card gains 500 ATK for each WATER monster sent to the Graveyard by this effect until the End Phase. You can only control 1 "Kampoi - The Ocean's Legend". You can only use this effect of "Kampoi - The Ocean's Legend" once per Duel.

[/spoiler]

Inspiration

The development of this card in my mind wasn't as hard as I originally made it out to be. I heard about the whole horse theme and I thought of something immediately: Who in mythology created the horse? In Greek/Roman mythos, it was Poseidon/Neptune, God of the Sea who created the first horse. This also got me to think of something else. I finally decided to base it on the water-horses (or the Hippokampoi). This is where the name of the monster is derived from, the Hippokampoi were the immortal water-horses that pulled Poseidon's chariot. Now with effect, I went another route. I based the beginning effect, with minor edits on Neo-Daedalus, because of this, it can be looked as a normal WATER monster where it prepares for a bigger play. And as to limit the probable loop with the effect and using multiples of Kampoi, I placed the restrictions above to where one can only control 1 of said monster and can only use the effect once.

Intended Idea

Like most WATER attributed monsters, Kampoi is able to help out in aiding its WATER brethren in which he is able to clear the field and give its user a clean slate to work with. Not only this, a combo using this along with the cards to recycle your monsters within the graveyard is also possible. However, something like that would also cause some powering down of Kampoi, as its effect when it gains 500 attack with each WATER monster in the grave when it sends them there himself. But if the power is something you can work without, then the recycling can help.

Card Art

Jazin Kay's Photobucket

cnquLpS.jpg

Effect:

When you activate this card; add 1 "Earthbound" card from your deck to your hand. Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Earthbound Electric Horse Token" (Beast-Type/DARK/Level 3/ATK 1000/DEF 100). If you do; skip your next Battle Phase. While you control a token(s), Field Spell Cards cannot be removed from the field. You must control no other S/T cards (except Field Spell Cards) to activate and to resolve this card's effects. you cannot Special Summon Monsters from your Extra Deck.

Performapal Heavenly Horse

Pendulum / Level 3 / Beast / LIGHT

Scale <10 10>

ATK: 1000 DEF: 1000

Pendulum Effect: All Performapal monster you control cannot be destroyed by card effects.

Monster Effect: This monster may only be placed in the Pendulum Zone when its ATK is raised by the effect of another Performapal monster. Once per turn: Raise the ATK of one Performapal monster you control by 500, except this card.

The reason I made it a Performapal monster is because all Performapal monster is because all Performapal monsters are a type of animal, and there is no Horse one yet (There's a donkey, but whatever).

Amongst the deepest depths, your hoof-beats resound with my soul! Rise up from your watery prison and quench my opponent's thirst for defeat!

1Zi41kI.jpg

[spoiler=Kampoi - The Ocean's Legend]

If this card is face-up on the field: Send 1 WATER monster from your hand or Deck to the Graveyard to send all cards on the field to the Graveyard, except this card. This card gains 500 ATK for each WATER monster sent to the Graveyard by this effect until the End Phase. You can only control 1 "Kampoi - The Ocean's Legend". You can only use this effect of "Kampoi - The Ocean's Legend" once per Duel.

[/spoiler]

Inspiration

The development of this card in my mind wasn't as hard as I originally made it out to be. I heard about the whole horse theme and I thought of something immediately: Who in mythology created the horse? In Greek/Roman mythos, it was Poseidon/Neptune, God of the Sea who created the first horse. This also got me to think of something else. I finally decided to base it on the water-horses (or the Hippokampoi). This is where the name of the monster is derived from, the Hippokampoi were the immortal water-horses that pulled Poseidon's chariot. Now with effect, I went another route. I based the beginning effect, with minor edits on Neo-Daedalus, because of this, it can be looked as a normal WATER monster where it prepares for a bigger play. And as to limit the probable loop with the effect and using multiples of Kampoi, I placed the restrictions above to where one can only control 1 of said monster and can only use the effect once.

Intended Idea

Like most WATER attributed monsters, Kampoi is able to help out in aiding its WATER brethren in which he is able to clear the field and give its user a clean slate to work with. Not only this, a combo using this along with the cards to recycle your monsters within the graveyard is also possible. However, something like that would also cause some powering down of Kampoi, as its effect when it gains 500 attack with each WATER monster in the grave when it sends them there himself. But if the power is something you can work without, then the recycling can help.

Card Art

Jazin Kay's Photobucket

Alright, adding.

cnquLpS.jpg

Effect:

When you activate this card; add 1 "Earthbound" card from your deck to your hand. Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Earthbound Electric Horse Token" (Beast-Type/DARK/Level 3/ATK 1000/DEF 100). If you do; skip your next Battle Phase. While you control a token(s), Field Spell Cards cannot be removed from the field. You must control no other S/T cards (except Field Spell Cards) to activate and to resolve this card's effects. you cannot Special Summon Monsters from your Extra Deck.

Adding

Performapal Heavenly Horse

Pendulum / Level 3 / Beast / LIGHT

Scale <10 10>

ATK: 1000 DEF: 1000

Pendulum Effect: All Performapal monster you control cannot be destroyed by card effects.

Monster Effect: This monster may only be placed in the Pendulum Zone when its ATK is raised by the effect of another Performapal monster. Once per turn: Raise the ATK of one Performapal monster you control by 500, except this card.

The reason I made it a Performapal monster is because all Performapal monster is because all Performapal monsters are a type of animal, and there is no Horse one yet (There's a donkey, but whatever).

I'll put all your cards in the entry post later.

In.

WTp1sxl.jpg

[spoiler='Effect']

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Vylon" monster from your hand or Graveyard. If this card is sent from the Monster Zone to the Graveyard, you can pay 500 Life Points to equip it to a face-up LIGHT monster you control. During either player's turn, you can send this face-up card in your Spell/Trap Zone to the Graveyard to target 1 face-up card on the field and destroy it.

[/spoiler]

AuKWJdI.jpg
During your turn only, you can Special Summon this card from your hand if your opponent controls a face-up Level 5 monster. When this card is Summoned, you can target and send any Beast Warrior-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard that is not Level 5. During the third Standby Phase after this card is Summoned, Special Summon this card's target from the Graveyard.

Here's my submission. Since this card only seems horse related due to the picture, I might as well give some background to the questionable name.
I'm making a "Figure" archetype filled with dark cloaks and the sort. When I saw this thread, I thought I might as well continue the archetype. This card did NOT exist before today. I'm just making this clear.

So yeah, already existing custom archetype.
But the archetype is only synergy in other decks. The only real effect they have on each other are Special Summoning each other.

Let me show you... the power of Team Unicorn!

LmibEcA.jpg

Lore:

Cannot be used as an Xyz Material or a Synchro Material for the Synchro Summon of a non-LIGHT Beast-Type Synchro Monster. When this card is Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Beast-Type monster from your hand or Graveyard, then you can reduce this card's Level by up to 3. If a LIGHT Beast-Type Synchro Monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Special Summon that monster. Banish it when it leaves the field.

I too shall participate as well and here is my entry.

[spoiler: New Nightmare]

F760ZVg.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Lore] 

Once per turn you can send one level 4 or lower Zombie-type monster from your deck to your graveyard  to target one monster. During this turn the targeted monster can attack directly. If the targeted monster is a Level /Rank 4 or lower Zombie-type monster; then it is also unaffected by other card effects until the end of the turn.

[/spoiler]

Let me show you... the power of Team Unicorn!

LmibEcA.jpg

Lore:

Cannot be used as an Xyz Material or a Synchro Material for the Synchro Summon of a non-LIGHT Beast-Type Synchro Monster. When this card is Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Beast-Type monster from your hand or Graveyard, then you can reduce this card's Level by up to 3. If a LIGHT Beast-Type Synchro Monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Special Summon that monster. Banish it when it leaves the field.

I did say you could give them more stuff.

Would've been fun to see it.

Accepted.

Count me in. I have a card prepared from a deck I have been making already, and just made this card to finish it. Just have to paste the effect and stats, right?

You just need to post the card, along with its effect underneath.

Bailas is also accepted; will add all your entries later.

I would also like to participate. Here is my entry.

kmTFK03.jpg

[spoiler='Lore']Once per turn: You can target 1 monster you control; equip this monster from your hand or your side of the field to that target OR unequip it to Special Summon this card. The equipped monster gains 300 ATK. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by a card effect: Destroy this card instead. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: Destroy 1 card on the field. You can only control 1 "Dragonkin - Yulong".[/spoiler]

Flavor: Because in the introduction, the Chinese zodiac of the horse was mentioned, I find it proper to address Chinese tales. 

Yulong is the name of the Horse that Xuanzang rides in the Chinese epic known as the Journey to the West. Its name has "Dragonkin" in it because he is the fourth son of the Dragon King of the West Sea. The fact that he can equip to any monster is supposed to mimic the fact that a monster can ride him. The fact that it is a tuner and the 300 ATK gain is for when the rider gets strengthened by riding the said horse. He is also a Wyrm-Type, because although it is a dragon, it is in the form of a horse. The destruction effect is an allusion to why he was banished from his kingdom: for burning his father's precious pearl (which is why he is also a FIRE attribute).

Uses: It is a splashable monster that serves to make Synchro Summons easier while providing protection and an ATK boost. It works well with Flamvells and Rekindling, along with other Synchro decks. The fact that it is a Wyrm makes it viable for Yang Zing decks as well. The best part is that it gives decks the option to Synchro Summon and support decks that struggle with low power to stand their ground.

Here's my entry

7pglj9w.jpg

Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 Warrior-Type monster you control, equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. While equipped by this effect, the equipped monster gains 500 ATK and DEF. During your battle phase, you can Tribute this card to allow the equipped monster to attack your opponent's Life Points directly this turn. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.)

[spoiler='Entry']

UrpgDUF.jpg

2 Level 4 monsters

While this card has an Xyz Material attached that was originally WATER, it cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; face-up monsters you currently control gain 400 ATK (permanently), also they cannot be destroyed by card effects until the end of the next turn.

[/spoiler]

Considering I wound up being born because of the horse-racing business (my parents met while working for the same horse trainer), it would be almost a sin if I didn't make a horse-themed car based off of actual horses.

So without further ado...Sunday Silence, Easy Goer....

FinishLine_zpsa17bebea.jpg

Effect: This card may only be activated when your opponent Special Summons a monster during your turn. Monsters on your side of the field may attack directly this turn.

Explanation: From my little intro, you're probably wondering who I'm talking about in regards to Sunday Silence and Easy Goer. Both of them are American Hall of Fame race horses that are shown in this card, though Sunday Silence is kinda hiding Easy Goer's nose... Anyhoo, I was trying to figure out a way to make a useful card that would reflect the speed of these equine athletes and I figured, with all the Special Summoning that occurs by both players during both turns, why not have a card that 'jumps ahead' (allows direct attacks) when an opponent's monster appears during your turn (another racehorse and his rider getting ahead of you)? The fact that I made it a Counter Trap instead of a Normal Trap is to add to that feeling of speed as well, since a horse can run faster than a human often reacts.

Archived