Unpopular Opinions

Fusion X. Denver

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every superhero movie aside from the dark knight is fucking terrible (special fuck you to Thor.)

Emma Watson is meh. 

Miley Cyrus is hot as fuck. 

Chocolate is fucking disgusting.

fite me irl. 

You fiend!

I'm not a big fan of Miley's short hair, but otherwise I'll agree with you there.

Modern pop music is actually really freaking great.

I couldn't tell you whether there's substance in it or not, but I agree. I like a lot of the Top 40 hits.

Every superhero movie aside from the dark knight is f***ing terrible (special f*** you to Thor.)

The Dark Knight is messy, directionally flimsy film, with sub par performances from all but Ledger. There are a couple of interesting ideas, but the majority of it is pretty lazy film-making on Nolan's part.

Art classes shouldn't be offered pre-college. 90% of the f***s who take the class can't art for s***.  
Tattoos aren't a big deal, stop making them out to be. 
Suicide is ok.

I find myself agree with your first thing (that I quoted).
I want a tattoo. I think it shouldn't be a deal either imo. 
Yes, suicide is ok.

Emma Watson is meh.
Chocolate is f***ing disgusting.

fite me irl.

I was gonna let the thing about anime pass, but no. Just no. Emma Watson is one the hottest people on this planet. Chocolate is amazing. How can you not like it? I will fight you. Come at me. I dare you.

chocolate is meh, unless its white chocolate or mint chocolate

and as much as i do love anime ill admit that there are quite a few terrible shows out there, maybe not 90% but more like somewhere between 40%-60%

I know a ton of people IRL that hated Black and White, which confused me. I think these people in particular weren't fans of the designs, but whatever. Personally, Gen 4 was my least favorite (more specifically D/P).

The only unpopular opinions I can think of for Pokémon relate to the rift between Genwunners and...everyone else.

And probably one saying Ash is a good protagonist.

Archived