Super Showdown Society (closed)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had the perfect team.  My support Ninjask was going to pave the path for all of his comrades to rip holes in the fabric of the universe and leave teams quivering in fear.  And then...

d99b4231f89f7031e35916bd769e4acc.png

I hereby petition the implementation of a "No not OK funk off" button.  Before long it's gonna be faster to list what we can do.  Back to the drawing board for me because Smogon is more ban-hungry than Tewart.

I had the perfect team.  My support Ninjask was going to pave the path for all of his comrades to rip holes in the fabric of the universe and leave teams quivering in fear.  And then...

d99b4231f89f7031e35916bd769e4acc.png

I hereby petition the implementation of a "No not OK funk off" button.  Before long it's gonna be faster to list what we can do.  Back to the drawing board for me because Smogon is more ban-hungry than Tewart.

Nah, that's one of the better bans they did lol...

Eh, to be honest, even though the Baton Pass clause is weird, if you're Passig Speed plus an Attack stat, you're probably doing something completely degenerate in nature.

[spoiler=Nonsense]dfIIx6j.png

...okay maybe a little.

The reality of it is that I've held this kind of attitude toward Smogon banlists for a very long time; it just manages to boil up to the surface whenever I find out they've banned something else.  I'm currently in the process of reworking a third of my team because I can't have my busted-ass support Ninjask, after which point I'll be ready to battle Stalfos.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-294614556

My battle against Catman25. Watch it if you want to figure out who has won.

TIL Yemachu is a threat, good to know. I see Catman tried to be cheeky with that Mankey, for shame~

I assume you don't have Waterfall then?

That was pretty intense...your biggest weakness was using Banded Bullet Punch over and over when he had 4 resistances.

yo cow, we ready for action it seems.

Sorry I was asleep, whenever you're ready. I'll keep checking in. :)

yooo 1v1 Mankey would've had Excadrill beat

And damn I'd been using Waterfall Azu forever until like today when I decided Superpower haha

Keep Waterfall, really there's not enough Superpower does to make it worth it imo. And especially with Belly Drum you're not going to want to lower that Defense like that.

cowcow and i need to fix zone timings i guess.

Seeing as you seem to be on at 4 AM my time, yeah ^^;

Also Mr. Hyde beat phil! Showdown replay is being a butt though and it wont' save. So I had to check the battle to make it official. PLEASE DON'T BATTLE UNTIL YOU KNOW THE SHARE REPLAY IS WORKING

Seeing as you seem to be on at 4 AM my time, yeah ^^;

Also Mr. Hyde beat phil! Showdown replay is being a butt though and it wont' save. So I had to check the battle to make it official. PLEASE DON'T BATTLE UNTIL YOU KNOW THE SHARE REPLAY IS WORKING

If needed though you could take a screenshot, it doesn't provide the full battle but you still get the outcome.

Archived