Super Showdown Society (closed)

Was doing a random battle earlier today and really managed to annoy the heck out of my opponent with a Miltank. It was paralysed, was at a quarter speed, 1.5x attack and 4x defence. They didn't like me using Milk Drink to prevent the death, also didn't help their team was entirely physical attack based. I lost by default as I had to leave, though I think my opponent went AFK. I now am weary of Farfetecheds and the guys Jarachi was annoying but still.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was doing a random battle earlier today and really managed to annoy the heck out of my opponent with a Miltank. It was paralysed, was at a quarter speed, 1.5x attack and 4x defence. They didn't like me using Milk Drink to prevent the death, also didn't help their team was entirely physical attack based. I lost by default as I had to leave, though I think my opponent went AFK. I now am weary of Farfetecheds and the guys Jarachi was annoying but still.

Tough to deal with a well-played Miltank that's for dang sure.

Why do you try to Dragon Claw a Togekiss anyway? Unfamiliar with Fairies? D:

Also you might aswell slap Aromatherapy on the Clefable, it will get rid of Paralysis.

actually today is my birthday and it was almost 8:00 pm in india so i was chomping on my dinner at the time, got to my senses after the hydreigon came in, well played Yemachu but i could have done more.

Aman did you not have a healing move on Clefable? If not that was the real downfall there. I think at near full it should live a Thunderpunch.

But that was a close one for sure. Yemachu moves on to battle Rai, Aman is out at 1-2

Hmmm Rep missed Focus Blast on Heatran and then later won the speed tie against Heatran, interestin'.

That was some real solid playing Rep, didn't expect Yuhi to lose no offense ^^;

And now

http://challonge.com/2j30trup

Reptilious vs Spinda

Rai vs Yemachu

Yuhi vs phil (I think he's back on YCM now but just in case I'll message.) What an old school match.

Also wow Spinda, that Smeargle....Quick Claw is never a good item.....

Despite me planning to pause my participation in tournaments here for a while, I thought of something to make it more interesting - why do we not give the winner of each tournament a predetermined Shiny pokemon? As I have the ability to RNG in Gen 5 (keep in mind - RNG is not cheating, it is what most competitive battlers in gen5 or gen4 used to breed their pokemon), I could even breed them to have perfect IV and nature. Let me hear what you think about it, CowCow, It really isn't much of an effort.

Despite me planning to pause my participation in tournaments here for a while, I thought of something to make it more interesting - why do we not give the winner of each tournament a predetermined Shiny pokemon? As I have the ability to RNG in Gen 5 (keep in mind - RNG is not cheating, it is what most competitive battlers in gen5 or gen4 used to breed their pokemon), I could even breed them to have perfect IV and nature. Let me hear what you think about it, CowCow, It really isn't much of an effort.

I already tried to do something similar but it didnt really pick up.

I already tried to do something similar but it didnt really pick up.

This. But I'm not opposed to the idea.

Wait but Button you will still be finishing this tournament right? ^^;

Speaking of. Battles?

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/350cup-300394813

Opponent says Mega Kangaskhan is unfair in an Ubers based OM

.........He left. After...the Mega Kanga....did nothing...went down...and he was winning. What even. It's really funny he says unfair because the only reason he had a chance was because of Confusion hax on the Vibrava XD

Archived