Super Showdown Society (closed)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't hear from Spaz in ages. 

As for Sableye and Shadow Tag, I can only approve both - Goth stall teams are rater annoying to deal with, and Sableye was wanted from a lot of people as far as I know. I never had any trouble with it, and I do not think it is that great if you just slap a Fairy on your team to answer it. It's not as strong as stuff that was banned earlier, but if it happens, I'm not against it.

Regarding STag and Sableye the best worded posts for banning and not banning the two on the first page of the suspect thread are sitting at 80 and 31 respectively, so it doesn't look good for either one, not to mention people liking the ban post are mainly well-known respected players who have a very good chance of actually qualifying to vote for the ban.

Also everyone hates stall so yeah

stall.png

I come back and only one tournament match :o

Though several other battles so that's cool :D

Nice Froslass using, Giga. You did well. Thought you had it. I think you needed Venusaur for Keldeo though. Especially as it made it so didn't have Chandelure for Jirachi.

http://challonge.com/2j30trup

Yuhi vs Spaz. (I will be PMing Spaz directly after this and if, by tomorrow, he doesn't respond, he will forfeit.)

Yemachu vs Aman.

Alright so Spaz has to drop, which means both of his matches are forfeits. Sooo check the bracket in my above post for the changes but

Yuhi v Reptilious

Oob v Rai

Yemachu v Aman

And as an update. While phil has left YCM he WILL finish the tournament. I will contact him on Skype whenever he has a battle and we can coordinate that way.

My god Toot was looking to be a hax master there. I loved that match. XD Basically it was a sweep on one side turning into a sweep on the other. Crazy stuff.

Good work Rai, moving on to next battle. Toot is out at 1-2

And now we wait on Yuhi vs Reptilious (Who are gonna have some trouble cause time zones but I'm sure something can be worked out)

and Yemachu vs Aman which idk what's up there.

Archived