Routine

Simping For Hina

My daily routine tends to be something like this.

1. Wake up, take a light shower, general hygiene stuff, take my hormones, all that stuff.
  2. Do my makeup if I've decided I want to wear it.  Spend fifteen minutes trying to get my eyeliner right in seething rage.
  3. Pick out an outfit, depending on how I'm feeling.  Skinny jeans and a hoodie tend to be my go-to look.
  4. Eat something light (maybe an apple or something, or if I'm feeling really fancy I'll actually cook myself some breakfast, but if I do that, I'll put my makeup on after).
  5. Shimmy on down to school and attend my first class OR head off to work.
  6. Usually around 1:00 I grab something to eat.
  7. Either finish my shift or finish the classes for the rest of the day.
  8. Come home, and since it's probably late, take my hormones again with dinner.
  9. Wait about an hour, head over to the 24 hour gym, and get some light exercise in.
  10. Crawl into bed and cry myself to sleep because I just exercised at 9:00 at night.

>Wake up

>Let the dog out (if applicable)

>Eat breakfast

>Grab a soda

>Browse YCM, Facebook, Youtube, etc.

>Go to work/school/etc (if applicable)

>Come home, let the dog out (if applicable)

>Browse YCM, Facebook, Youtube, etc.

>Drink

>Go to bed

Wake up (usually late and curse myself for it)
Make tea and clean the kitchen up a bit
Do other chores
Get on comp for a while, usually with Lily/Koko
Spend time with family
Cook/make own dinner
Comp more, now with Bree
At 11:30~, go work out for 45-75 minutes.
Watch show(s) with mom
Go to bed

This will be changing soon when I get to gparents, but not too much.

1. Early morning youtube watch while I wake up
  2. Take Mojo out to pee, poop if he's up to it
  3. Make moms coffee at 6am or post morning poop, my poop
  4. Decide if I wanna make breakfast, eat out or wait for mom to make it
  5. Decide if I want to do anything that day
  6. Either tell Koko I can play games or if I'll be busy and until when if within a reasonable time
  7. Watch some twitch or youtube, probably play some games
  8. Intermix watching youtube and reading Cracked, Listverse and TvTropes while eating
  9. Have lunch around 11am-12pm. No exceptions.

... and my day is pretty much over at this point. I'm very much an early morning kind of person. Things change up accordingly if I do decide to go somewhere but otherwise? Not really. I like consistency.

6pm is when I feed the dogs and take my antipsychotics. 

Well besides usual wake up stuff.

Go on computer and check various e-mails and other such things.

And from then on I don't have a routine but I try to include several things in my day.

Writing, reading, watching whatever TV show/anime I'm currently trying to watch, and playing games.

No real specific routine I suppose as these all happen at different times each day.

1] Wake up

2] Internet "Browse" (if you get the drift)

3] Shower

4] Breakfast

5] Watch On Demand, or Looney Tunes (depending on time)

6] Afterwards, I altenate between internet browsing, napping, and video games, while eating lunch sometime.

7] Dinner

8] Repeat Step 6

9] Sleep

On school days...

>Get up 10 minutes before the bus comes

>Frantically prepare, catch bus

>School

>Stay another hour+ for various extracurriculars

>Browse Reddit and YCM

>Do homework

>Eat

>Play LoL/Hearthstone, mostly the former

>Shower

>Sleep

Weekends are basically the same, except there's no school and the order changes sometimes. 

Let's see...

6:30-8: Anywhere in this time, I get up to feed the dog, then head back to rest some more.

9:30-11:30: Now that the Spring Semester has started, I'll get up anywhere in this time period so that I can be awake for classes. The next bit depends on what day it is.

On Mondays/Wednesdays:

Whenever I get up - 1:00: Eat breakfast if I choose to, internet stuff like Youtube, Skype. Sometimes Hearthstone, but I'm still really bad so not doing a lot of it.

At about 1:40 I leave for my classes, and I spend 2:00 - 6:30 on my local campus, then I come home, eat dinner, relax with Josh and stuff.

Tuesday's and Thursday's are more relaxed. I only have one class at 12:30-1:50. Spend the rest of the day on Skype, talking to whomever messages me because I'm too insecure to message anyone myself.

Weekends are just another day with no classes really. Spend time on the internet, with Josh, playing games or whatever. I need to work in a set time to write things, record or whatever.

I want to spend more time playing Hearthstone too, because it is something I would like to get better at.

My routine would be like this:

Monday - Friday

1) Wake up

2) Go to school

3) Homework/ Go to YCM

4) After school activities

5) Eat

6) Sleep

Saturday - Sunday

1) Wake up

2) Breakfast (Milk and toasted bagels)

3) Exercise (Judo)

4) Go to YCM

Sometimes, on Sundays, I'd play a lot of video games or go to a judo competition all day!

School routine

• Wake up (around 4 - 4:15 am) and eat breakfast/change clothes
  • Wait for public transport (if I take a later one, it'll be crowded especially since they just changed one of the routes that services my area + use shorter buses [which sucks])
  • Get to college and sleep for an hour or so at student center
  • Go to class
  • Eat lunch on breaks (W/F, skip to next one)
  • Finish up classes and wait for return bus
  • Go home and do stuff (HW, other things)
  • Access YCM or other sites
  • Eat dinner
  • Take shower, brush teeth, go sleep (around 12-1 am; so yeah I am more/less tired in mornings. I need to fix this.)

Vacation

• Get up (whenever I feel like; generally before 11-12 am)
  • Eat breakfast
  • Search YCM/internet/play video games
  • Eat lunch/dinner; depending on when I get off
  • Shower/brush teeth
  • Sleep

Tuesdays, I have a programming lab at 7:30 am, so yeah I gotta be there early.

M/W/F, start at 8:30 am (luckily, W/F are only that one class, so I can leave + go home)

Thursdays, it starts at 10:30 am.

For reference, I live about 25 miles away from where my university is, so at the minimum, it takes an hour or so to get to school (factoring in the transfer somewhere in downtown).

As much as I'd like to leave an hour later, since sleep deprivation is really not cool, other people have the same idea so I leave at 6-7 am, I probably won't have a seat on the bus and also traffic.

If I dormed, then I could wake up around 7 am and stuff; but since I go home every day, I don't really have that luxury.

I have the same problem.  I have to leave at least an hour and a half before class to get there, longer if the train schedule doesn't match up right.

For example, this term I have a 2:00 PM class T/R.   I have to catch the 12:00PM train and be 45 minutes early because if I took the 1:00 PM train I'd be like 5-10 minutes late. 

Still, at least I don't have to wake up at 5:00 M/W/F like last term.  Thank you online classes. 

A lazy one.

If I'm not working, I might get up walk the dog (if its not too cold), feed the dog, go on the laptop, if Dad's home have a nap, go back on the laptop, go to bed. 

If I'm working mostly the same, but leave the house before 3 (2 1/2 hours before I start work to avoid the school buses), get the bus, loiter in town getting dinner and watching some stuff on Youtube, get to work really early, work, go home, go straight to bed because it's usually after midnight.  If Mum's home, I nap and go back on the laptop til 5pm before work.

^Wait why do you wake up at 4AM? o_O I'm not much better with sleep as that's often when I go to sleep before waking up at 7-8AM, but when do your classes start? There're general murmurs of dissatisfaction with the 9AM starts here...

4am is a graceful hour to wake up at.

Tuesdays, I have a programming lab at 7:30 am, so yeah I gotta be there early.

M/W/F, start at 8:30 am (luckily, W/F are only that one class, so I can leave + go home)

Thursdays, it starts at 10:30 am.

For reference, I live about 25 miles away from where my university is, so at the minimum, it takes an hour or so to get to school (factoring in the transfer somewhere in downtown).

As much as I'd like to leave an hour later, since sleep deprivation is really not cool, other people have the same idea so I leave at 6-7 am, I probably won't have a seat on the bus and also traffic.

If I dormed, then I could wake up around 7 am and stuff; but since I go home every day, I don't really have that luxury.

Isnt UH Manoa (assuming thats where you're going) within walking distance of the A-Bus Route?

Yeah, I'm attending UHM.

I generally take the E-route into downtown, then transfer over to the A (or 4 if I really don't have time to wait for it); basically since it's faster than having to sit through the whole A-route from Waipahu, etc. (Out of fairness, the A ends at UH, so I don't have to walk too much). Same going back; although traffic sucks more at that point.

Not assed to break it down bit by bit, but my routine basically boils down to eating, browsing the Internet for hours a day (either watching anime/TV or homework), and nowadays I'm injecting more reading and video games than there used to be.

And of course time to hang with friends on the weekends. Whether at my apartment (usually there) or somewhere else.

-Wake up a few minutes before 6:00.
-Workout/breakfast/get ready for uni.
-Uni from 8:00 to 19:00 (with some free hours in between which I use for lunch and assignments).
-Relax/study/finish assignments/study
-Do some push-ups
-Sleep

That's the basic outline I think.

Archived