Corrupt a Wish

Mirage1600

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are granted an absolute value of the amount of wishes granted + 1 multiplied by your current wish count. But you can only use them when you are constantly put into situations where a wish would be the only solution without negative consequences until brought back down to your default wish count.

I wish for a bag of doritos.

Icyblue: I pick Door Number 3

Game Host: Lets find out what's behind Door Number 3...

*The number 3 door opens slightly and behind it is...*

*1 singular bag of doritos.*

Crowd: awwwww

Game Host: The Booby Prize! Behind Door Number 2 was a brand new car, and behind Number 1 was a All expenses paid trip to Hawai. Oh well at least you're on TV right?

*Game host turns to camera*

Game Host: Tune in next week, when the Johnson's come from South Iowa to play "[insert game name here]"!

I wish this ^ was funny

granted. The "^" character is now hilarious. I'm laughing so hard right now I can't breath...but I can somehow type, so...yeah

I wish for the most state-of-the-art computer  (by the standard of whatever time period im in (given that the standard is measured according to if I hadn't made this wish), within the standard space-time model),  free internet with unlimited bandwidth for the remainder of my 100-year long life (again, within the standard space-time model), and unrestricted access to anything that said computer could possibly access...starting...now. By the way, this is all based on the premise that, during the time my wish is in effect, I experience no displeasure at all (according to how I would define "no displeasure" had I not made this, or any, wish.

granted but now I just type and type and type and there are no punctuation marks so you cant tell what i mean by what i say in most contexts when you communicate with me on the interwebs making me more like half of the users already on here making it so that this might not be too bad but you still read this whole thing so hahahahahaha yolo swag rofl

I wish to never have to do that again

Granted: this way, plants that grow in other seasons will die out, animals will become aggressive after their biologic rhythms have been disrupted, spring plants will overrun the world and Earth itself will stop revolving around the sun, thus causing all sorts of shenanigans with gravity. Great job, hero! (read this in GLaDOS' voice)

I wish that someone will make a high-budget Duel Terminal anime that incorporates the story of all three generations and expands on the characters' motives and personalities, and has awesome animation and battles, and a wonderful OST.

Granted: you will fall asleep and wake up in October, to find out you've been declared legally dead the day before, and you're now buried alive. On the good side, your parents have cashed in on your life insurance.

I wish for the ability to punch down trees, be able to carry 44,467,200 kg of stuff around, swim up waterfalls and carry lava buckets without negative effects to myself or the bucket.

Granted: they'll calm down for a bit, then when the next idol pop singer pops up, they'll immediately start following him and become just as obnoxious as they were before.

I wish that the at least a good part of the rain we get here will just happen in central Africa, so clean water will go to people who need it.

Archived