YCM Grand Pokémon Tournament 4

Flash Flyer - Sakura

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I definitely have a ton of Pokes associated with me; Zextra has Lapras now; U.E. has Vaporeon. Oh yes, and you as Umbreon.

Then again, we still have Pikachu left.

You remember Pika from the old days, right?

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/330906-ycm-grand-pok%C3%A9mon-tournament-4/page-9#entry6607806

(List)

So...

Following the conclusion of Round 5, Suicune and Rotom left my kill list, but unfortunately my kill list isn't empty because Feraligatr was eliminated by Porygon-Z. However my sources can reveal that Feraligatr was beaten down by UnendingEmpire in a Porygon-Z costume. (Weird I know)

[spoiler=Kill List for the rest of the tournament]

Porygon-Z

[/spoiler]

Funnily enough P-Z is the one I want to win this whole thing.

Lucario...so close to have been eliminated. Probably my least favorite of the five.

I'm surprised Lapras got this far though. Trying to remember if maybe it was up against not popular things perhaps. So bizarre of a choice. XD

With Ampharos gone, the only one left to kill for the remainder of the tournament is Zigzagoon.

Yeah, that commonly found thing on Kalos Route 2 and a chunk of Hoenn's early game is the last one remaining.

Again, I really don't get the appeal of it.

As for Lapras, there were some good choices that it went against.

At least Lucario is in the medaling rounds, so that's good enough for me (although I would like to see it win).

@British: So let's assume that UE is Porygon-Z for the rest of the tournament, so yeah there's that.

Striker is Golduck.

No one is P-Z really, I don't think. Not every Pokemon needs to have a representing member. Giving every member possible a Pokemon that represents them is one thing. Having every Pokemon represent a member defeats the point. How can UE be both represented by Hydreigon and P-Z and whatever else?

No. UE doesn't get Porygon-Z. I refuse. *growls or whatever cows do when angry*

But real talk I have no idea what made you decide UE was P-Z.

Bearing in mind that it's only myself who is treating Porygon-Z as UE for the remainder of the tournament because he had Feraligatr on his kill list and that in turn was killed off in the last round (by 1 vote, so in my eyes, his vote killed Fera)

Last four matches of Round 4 are up, so yeah vote time.

Also updated the list for members and associated Pokes:

Current List:

Myself: Espeon / Latias / Latios / Lucario

Zextra: Milotic / Lapras

Nai: Altaria

Yin: Houndoom / Giratina

Flame Dragon: Charizard

UE: Hydreigon / Vaporeon

Cow: Miltank

British: Umbreon / Feraligatr

RAEG: Salamence

Tinkerer: Shuckle

Mugen: Infernape

Night: Darkrai

Pikachu: Pikachu (duh, it makes sense)

Striker: Golduck

J-Max: Eevee

.Rai: Arcanine

evilfusion: Zekrom

ihop: Dragonite (how did I miss this)

Armz: Drifblim / Drifloon (I think he mentioned this at one point)

So yeah, W-8 will be a 2P from whoever hasn't been picked yet (member-wise)

Same with W-9.

> Am not listed as Flygon or Gallade

> Is dead inside

With Ampharos gone, the only one left to kill for the remainder of the tournament is Zigzagoon.

Pfft, you're just too salty to realize how much you want to vote for the zigittyzag.

You should have a Pokémon that really does need to die on your kill list like...

[spoiler=Kill List for the rest of the tournament]

Porygon-Z

[/spoiler]

Yeah, like that!

@Agro: I might've forgotten to put it down, but that in mind, it might've not been apparent. (Or we could do Aggron, since you did coin a term for its Mega Stone)

As for Zigzagoon, again I really don't see the appeal in it. I don't necessarily hate it, but it's one out of a lot of other Normal types; and really it just doesn't stand out amongst the rest, other than for its usual purpose.

Now if Porygon-Z had killed Lucario or something, then it'd likely go on my kill list. But since it didn't, well it's not.

Zigzagoon is the best HM slave ever tho

@Agro: I might've forgotten to put it down, but that in mind, it might've not been apparent. (Or we could do Aggron, since you did coin a term for its Mega Stone

plznoaggronplz

Alright then, you're Flygon/Gallade.

Might be a good source of redemption for the former case, since a lot of us wanted M-Flygon, but never happened.

(At least Gamefreak gave us a reason for why they never did it).

Problem is that all of the other available members went at least once; unless you fight one of their alternates.

(Some of us do)

Archived