Pokemon Shuffle

Flame Dragon

There is now a Dialga event. It's actually quite challenging. Dialga is a Steel with 80 base, and has Block Bash+ (destroys 3 unbreakable blocks).

M-Blastoise event is back as a move-based one. I did it just for the Jewel, using non-super effectives, so I won't be holding any of the 30K slots.

Yay, new content. Grinding S ranks honestly kind of sucks. Got Onix thanks to the Aero tip, but I'm certain the others aren't going to be that easy.

Sweet, and wow, 30K. Very happy about that. Shouldn't have too much trouble since I got top 15K without spending anything on the Mega Lucario.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used a bunch of items and got Dialga on a 20% chance. He is going to serve me well.

I can see why you'd need the items. Stage can be pretty obnoxious without a ton of luck.

M-Lucario made the stage a TON easier and I eventually got lucky and had the 5 moves needed to eat all the blocks and got the board back right away. From there my luck continued and I got it on the 10% chance. Sometimes you just run hot I guess.

Also, did a Mega Blastoise run. Got 21639 putting me in the top 1000. Best part is I didn't even use a +5 moves which means I would have been super high if I did. Guess I was just hotter than the sun during this play session. This should easily hold out for top 30K.

Moves +5 isn't an option Flame. You only get Disruption Delay and Attack Power Up.

I made 24374 points in total, putting me @ 424 out of 9691 people.

That would make sense. I rarely look at the power ups since outside of S ranks and the expert stages I don't really use them so I just kind of assumed it would be there. Not to mention I only had 1 heart left after Dialga and just wanted to see what the stage was like. Was not expecting do score so high on my first try.

Yea, you should be golden. I'd venture to guess you'll finish in the top 5000 by the end.

Dialga I used a Mega Start to beat it, and got lucky with a Great Ball (20% chance). And since I have the Blastoisenite already, it means back to grinding coins for S Ranks. I did S Rank Doublade, but STILL haven't caught it.

I have unlocked Chesnaught, and have beaten the stage, but haven't caught it.

Dialga I used a Mega Start to beat it, and got lucky with a Great Ball (20% chance). And since I have the Blastoisenite already, it means back to grinding coins for S Ranks. I did S Rank Doublade, but STILL haven't caught it.

I have unlocked Chesnaught, and have beaten the stage, but haven't caught it.

Any tips for S ranking Doublade, or did it just happen on accident?

As I said, but way to beat Chesnaught is with Aero. It opens up the playing field the fastest and once its open the stage starts to play itself.

Any tips for S ranking Doublade, or did it just happen on accident?

As I said, but way to beat Chesnaught is with Aero. It opens up the playing field the fastest and once its open the stage starts to play itself.

I think it was with a Disruption Delay and +5. I could have Great Ball'd, but I had only 2060 coins left after the 2300 paid for the items.

I did use Mega-Aero to fight Chesnaught, just using a Mega Start. But it's still really hard because I tend to forget that the M-Aero match stays in place while destroying the blocks, so I lose time by (vainly) trying to prepare a match where the Aero icons are lingering. I tend to win the stage with 0 seconds left, and a 1% isn't that good.

I think it was with a Disruption Delay and +5. I could have Great Ball'd, but I had only 2060 coins left after the 2300 paid for the items.

I did use Mega-Aero to fight Chesnaught, just using a Mega Start. But it's still really hard because I tend to forget that the M-Aero match stays in place while destroying the blocks, so I lose time by (vainly) trying to prepare a match where the Aero icons are lingering. I tend to win the stage with 0 seconds left, and a 1% isn't that good.

Noted. I still have the free delay so I'll give that a spin. 

See, my problem with the expert stages is it happens all the time where I'll go to make a move and they cover up the area I wanted to move to. And yea, I had the same thing for most my runs. At least super catch can trigger at some point and push the odds way up. Thats what I was planning on until I got stupid lucky for once in the game.

Play Doublade stage to get refresher on what its like. Win with enough moves such that +5 would get me S. Play 4 times with +5. Fail every time, partly due to bad RNG. Every time.

New password: 06150503

It gives 3 +5 moves. Go and get those S ranks.

I used 2 of the free +5 to S Rank M-Glalie and M-Gengar. That means I have S Ranks for the first 149 stages (M-Mewtwo breaking the streak), and I believe a total of 193/200 for the main stages. M-Gengar actually was REALLY easy. I used Disruption Delay and Mega Start with Banette, with Gengar and Giratina supports. I won pretty quickly, didn't even need the +5 (but without it, I was cutting it close).

I used 2 of the free +5 to S Rank M-Glalie and M-Gengar. That means I have S Ranks for the first 149 stages (M-Mewtwo breaking the streak), and I believe a total of 193/200 for the main stages. M-Gengar actually was REALLY easy. I used Disruption Delay and Mega Start with Banette, with Gengar and Giratina supports. I won pretty quickly, didn't even need the +5 (but without it, I was cutting it close).

I'm waiting to use them. I'm trying to make sure I can beat the stage with sub 5 moves so as to not waste them. Though ATM I'm just grinding for gold vs. Meowth.

I actually don't remember having a ton of trouble vs. M-Glalie or M-Gengar. Pretty sure I used used the +5, but I could be mistaken. And yea, M-Mewtwo is where my steak ends too. Holding off on that for as long as I can. And speaking of, any advice for beating Mewtwo? I can come close without using any powers, but can't quite get there. Plus even if I did win ever 3 seconds only adds 3% so I need a good time to actually have good odds at catching him. I figure I'll get him then try for Timburr and Conkeldurr.

I'm waiting to use them. I'm trying to make sure I can beat the stage with sub 5 moves so as to not waste them. Though ATM I'm just grinding for gold vs. Meowth.

I actually don't remember having a ton of trouble vs. M-Glalie or M-Gengar. Pretty sure I used used the +5, but I could be mistaken. And yea, M-Mewtwo is where my steak ends too. Holding off on that for as long as I can. And speaking of, any advice for beating Mewtwo? I can come close without using any powers, but can't quite get there. Plus even if I did win ever 3 seconds only adds 3% so I need a good time to actually have good odds at catching him. I figure I'll get him then try for Timburr and Conkeldurr.

See, I was using the Home button exploit by the time I reached Mewtwo, so I don't really have any advice now that said exploit is fixed. I don't really remember the stage at all. Was it the one with a ridiculous number of black clouds? If so, I think I used M-Ampharos or M-Blastoise because I couldn't plan moves I couldn't see.

See, I was using the Home button exploit by the time I reached Mewtwo, so I don't really have any advice now that said exploit is fixed. I don't really remember the stage at all. Was it the one with a ridiculous number of black clouds? If so, I think I used M-Ampharos or M-Blastoise because I couldn't plan moves I couldn't see.

No, your thinking Yveltal. Mega Lucario made it a joke since he cleared out huge areas fast. Mewtwo's attack for most the fight is he freezes a single space every few seconds and near the end makes columns of clouds.

Yea, I heard of the home button exploit but never used it. The only exploit I use is that if a great ball fails you can close out with the home button to not lose the money at the cost of EXP.

Ahh...then I still don't remember what I did with that one.

Tried to S Rank Mega Mewtwo Y. Got SOOOO close using Mega Banette, Mega Start, Disruption Delay, and +5 moves, but I got a bit unlucky with Banette deciding to clear all of the icon I had only like 2 of on the board, so I ended up just short of the 12 moves needed. Disruption Delay looks like it's going to be key, as it doesn't wear off until you no longer can get the S Rank.

In 6 attempts to S rank Timburr 3 have ended one move short of S. Its really tilting to keep coming so close. I even went and dropped a ton of gold for Mewtwo.

Also feel like I might need to spend some gold on M-Blastoise. I'm now ranked 10189 so I can easily end up falling out of the rank to get the stone. Bah

The Manaphy stage is now active, and I HIGHLY recommend you bring a Disruption Delay, as it blitzes with barriers every two turns. Also, it cheats at the capture chance. Somehow it failed to be caught TWICE on a 72% chance, which I call funking bullshit.

Manaphy is going to be a bit of a challenge.

Also, the Pokemon Safari Pokemon are Electrike, Manectric, Darumaka, Darmanitan, and Stantler. I beat Darmanitan and Stantler, failed to capture both.

Managed to S Rank Mega Aero BARELY (I had 12 moves left, the absolute minimum needed, and it was pure luck) and captured Delphox. Still need to S Rank Steelix, Lickilicky, Conkeldurr, and Tyranitar. (Still need to capture Genesect, Chesnaught, Doublade, Tyranitar and the new event additions).

The Manaphy stage is now active, and I HIGHLY recommend you bring a Disruption Delay, as it blitzes with barriers every two turns. Also, it cheats at the capture chance. Somehow it failed to be caught TWICE on a 72% chance, which I call funking bullshit.

Yea, stage is pretty obnoxious. Luckily you get back 1000 coins for beating it so that makes up most the disruption delay cost.

Also, the Pokemon Safari Pokemon are Electrike, Manectric, Darumaka, Darmanitan, and Stantler. I beat Darmanitan and Stantler, failed to capture both.

Managed to S Rank Mega Aero BARELY (I had 12 moves left, the absolute minimum needed, and it was pure luck) and captured Delphox. Still need to S Rank Steelix, Lickilicky, Conkeldurr, and Tyranitar. (Still need to capture Genesect, Chesnaught, Doublade, Tyranitar and the new event additions).

I like that the Safari has always had a lot of overlap in weakness. Going in with 3 ground types will make things pretty easy. 

What did you use to S rank the two mega? I was able to get the S on Timburr so I'm left with Steelix, Conkeldurr, Tyranitar, Snorlax, and the last two Megas.

Mega Aero, I used M-Aero, Lucario, Swampert (I think. Whatever my highest Water was), and Dialga. I used M-Start and +5. However, I got it by the skin of my teeth, so don't expect it to work out easily. In fact, I was surprised to get the S, because I thought I needed 13 left.

Mega Mewtwo Y, I used Mega Banette, Giratina, Gengar, and Yveltal, with Mega Start, Disruption Delay, and +5.

For Safari, I'm using Groudon, Marowak, and Donphan. Has worked out very nicely so far. Electrike is refusing to get caught. Darumaka and Stantler gave it pretty quick. Haven't even seen Manectric, and saw Darmanitan once but didn't catch.

Archived