Pokemon Shuffle

Flame Dragon

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently, Phione really is in the Safari. I haven't seen it, but I have caught everything else now.

That'll be...fun.

EDIT: OMFG! Speak of the devil. Literally a minute after posting, I went to play a round in the Safari. Phione shows up.

It starts with a 40% catch rate (and +3% per move, 10 max). Great Ball catches it easily.

YAY!

I'm very happy to know that Phione is actually in the Safari since I've done around a dozen sessions worth of it and still haven't found one. One the bright side I've almost gotten a level for the pokemon I'm using for this and have already caught everything else.

Over all, they have gotten a lot better with the Safari. It feels very simple to get the other 5 and even at least Phione being so rare makes sense.

Rayquaza stage is up and its kind of a joke.

As for Mega Garchomp the top scores used Blastoise as the Mega and Phione since it spawns in the stage as you play. A -1 Complexity removes a Gible. Wish I'd known to use Phione since I just jumped right in with all the power ups. Hopefully 27K is high enough to get the Mega Speedup. Honestly, even after buying a -1 complexity I still have over 44K gold because I've been leveling Garchomp while grinding for coins.

Rayquaza stage is up and its kind of a joke.

As for Mega Garchomp the top scores used Blastoise as the Mega and Phione since it spawns in the stage as you play. A -1 Complexity removes a Gible. Wish I'd known to use Phione since I just jumped right in with all the power ups. Hopefully 27K is high enough to get the Mega Speedup. Honestly, even after buying a -1 complexity I still have over 44K gold because I've been leveling Garchomp while grinding for coins.

27K? Good god. I had an 8K score and I was in Rank like 900. Okay, so that was an hour ago, when the thing just started, and I know my score was utter trash. But I get distracted by the excessive number of blue icons.

27K? Good god. I had an 8K score and I was in Rank like 900. Okay, so that was an hour ago, when the thing just started, and I know my score was utter trash. But I get distracted by the excessive number of blue icons.

I used all 3 power ups. As said, I have tons of gold atm from leveling Garchomp/grinding for coins (also had a couple free uses) so I said screw it, lets go for the Mega Speed Up. When I went without power ups to see what the stage was like normally (should have done that first really) I got about 8K.

Phione? Really? Oh, it's only a 1% appearance rate, clearly everyone is going to funking have one of those.

Eh, its reasonable. Assuming you played 4 times a day you'd find it in about 5 days.

I hope nobody has pointed that out yet, but Starmie gives you a lot of experience. It's good when you don't have Victini around to provide you that precious extra XP. And it appears more often than Staryu, on top of that. In fact, the evolved stages this time around seem to be easier than the unevolved ones, ironically enough. The fact it's Garchomp we're talking about here makes it all the more hilarious.

I hope nobody has pointed that out yet, but Starmie gives you a lot of experience. It's good when you don't have Victini around to provide you that precious extra XP. And it appears more often than Staryu, on top of that. In fact, the evolved stages this time around seem to be easier than the unevolved ones, ironically enough. The fact it's Garchomp we're talking about here makes it all the more hilarious.

I wasn't sure why my Pokemon were gaining so much EXP until I saw that Starmi has a high EXP yield. Not worth it once you've gotten all 6 pokemon to try to get it to show up more, but its nice while your trying to find Phione to randomly get high EXP and coins.

I found the higher forms easier to find true as well, but apparently the % odds of the higher forms showing up is still lower. Meh, I'll take getting lucky with the safari. As I said before, this feels about right for what they should be doing with the Safari.

I found the higher forms easier to find true as well, but apparently the % odds of the higher forms showing up is still lower. Meh, I'll take getting lucky with the safari. As I said before, this feels about right for what they should be doing with the Safari.

But their catching rate is higher to compensate.

Highest level is 10. ATM I have 2 pokemon there with another at level 9. Leveling to 5/6 isn't bad, but getting higher starts to take a WHILE. My average I'd say is around 5/6 for example.

My average is also around 5/6, and the highest leveled Pokemon I've got are two Level 8s: Sableye and Mawile. They also happen to be my two favorite Mega Pokemon.

So, after giving the Mega Garchomp stage another go for the Mega Speedup I feel like I'm just not going to able able to get it. Kind of scary since I'm just under 30K and I'm reasonably certain that won't be enough top 5000. Wonder how hard it is for people trying for it that aren't using gold on the power ups.

Anyway, next batch of main stages are on their way on Monday, along with a Darkrai escalation battle. Poor Palkia seems to have been skipped over.

I think I have just over 30K points and I'm in like place 5000 or something. I dunno, I don't care THAT much.

But new stages to look forward to? Yay.

I figured since I got the Mega Speedup last time it shouldn't be too hard this time which is why I went for it right away. I guess people really want it.

New stages is nice since I've just been grinding for coins for a while now. Have over 60K so I'm kind of set on getting S ranks when the time comes for that. As for new pokemon, we know Goomy will be one of them. And on that note, sadly seems like its going to be a bunch of weaker ones, but I suppose it would need to have like 80 power for me to really care since I have tons of things for all types with 70 already.

Archived