Give me a game to talk about :o

Yosuke-kun

Pokemon.

Lost it's charm to me. Still fun to play and I'm glad they finally mixed things up in X/Y but it's just not the same to me anymore. Nuzlockes were fun for a while, but then I realized that I never had any Pokemon die when I played anyways... sooo

That and I find the competitive play to be boring.

Lost it's charm to me. Still fun to play and I'm glad they finally mixed things up in X/Y but it's just not the same to me anymore. Nuzlockes were fun for a while, but then I realized that I never had any Pokemon die when I played anyways... sooo

That and I find the competitive play to be boring.

Interesting. Personally, I found X/Y and OR/AS to be mediocre. Hoping the next main series game will change that.

Interesting. Personally, I found X/Y and OR/AS to be mediocre. Hoping the next main series game will change that.

Well if you want a more in depth opinion, I could go into details, but I just lost the four paragraphs of the review I typed out so for now f*** that xD

I can almost guarantee you haven't played this.

Summon Night: Swordcraft Story.

You would be... Right. I never played it but I have seen footage of it. I'll pass.

Digimon World 3, the best Digimon game in the world

Fix'd

HuniePop.

Not really sure why this is a thing.

I can almost guarantee you haven't played this.

Summon Night: Swordcraft Story.

I played that! Can't remember much of it, but I did like the fact that it went from top-down rpg to side scrolling fighter. It gave it a unique feel.

That and the fact that you could use a drill for a weapon.

ANYWAYS: Talk about... Hmmm......... Candyland

I played that! Can't remember much of it, but I did like the fact that it went from top-down rpg to side scrolling fighter. It gave it a unique feel.

YES! I like you more now.

Anyway. Yosuke how about... Soul Calibur.

By far the best survival-horror game I've ever seen.

It's not survival-horror? Fuck you have seen that shit?

YES! I like you more now.

Anyway. Yosuke how about... Soul Calibur.

Tekken with weapons. No it's literally just Tekken with weapons. That's not a bad thing though. I honestly love fighting games when they're good and I've had a lot of fun with Soul Caliber.

No KoF though...

Nekopara, uncensored

(Totally not bringing up the weird titles on purpose, nope)

Not even gonna bother looking into that.

legend of heroes: trails in the sky first chapter

You mean store brand Tales x Disgea?

Skullgirls

Honestly one of the best fighting games I've ever played. The style is great. The speed is great. It controls really well. On top of all of that though, it's got a strong cast of characters to pick from.

BESIEGE

I've heard of that. Just the name though nothing else.

Risk of Rain

Never heard of it.

Chess

A nice game to play with someone when you're talking about how badly you're going to invade their country.

Ingress.

I honestly thought this was supposed to be one of those weird conspiracy theory things for the longest time simply because I didn't give enough of a fuck to look into it anymore.

flower

I can't tell if this is slang for Drakengard 3 or not. If it is, then it's shit.

Age of Empires

Not as good as Total War, and that's made by Sega. You know you're doing something wrong when Sega makes a game that's better than yours in the age after Sonic '06 was a thing.

Geneforge

I always likened this to Pokemon. But instead of capturing nature in a little ball you're more just defiling it.

Archived