Frightfur Leo (TCG Artwork)

2E8F6lP.png

Level 7 DARK Fiend

2400/2000

1 "Edge Imp Saw" + 1 "Fluffal" monster
Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; destroy it, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster's original ATK. You can only use this effect of "Frightfur Leo" once per turn. This card cannot attack your opponent directly during the turn you activate this effect.

Oh god, what have they done to you! (It looks so yellow now!)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I.... Just... Wow...

There is censoring and there is this monstrousity.... Excuse me while I clean my eyes out with Acid to get rid of the images I just saw.

If I ever play Sora.dek on DN or YGOPro, I'm making sure I use the OCG artwork.

The TCG one is eww.

@heraldry_lord: Yeah, Japan and a bunch of other countries must be laughing at us right now for needing to censor this kind of thing.

Though I suppose it's so small children don't get nightmares like you'd expect from those chainsaw movies (hell, Frightfurs are tame)

----

Going away from TCG art, effect is still good; even if it can't attack directly.

You can at least kill a monster in battle.

Are they even trying anymore? They used to replace guns with water pistols and the like, but now they're just painting saw blades yellow? Like that makes them less adult? Why did they even need to be censored?

This game has an entire archetype of demons from hell, another about giant parasitic insects, and multiple ones with decaying zombies. Yet apparently konami draws the line at scissors? Why the hell is a glowing blade less violent than a non glowing one?

Card-wise, leo is still good. Also, the yellow at least give him a little more resemblance to the fluffal he comes from, so that's one upside.

DubDMx062_Yugi_saves_Pandora.jpg

I think this was the kind of Censoring they were going for. But even then you can still tell it was a Saw Blade. Leo is more obviously a Sawblade though but then again, what exactly could they turn it into by censoring it?

inb4 VCR CAT comes in, saying the art doesn't matter, because it doesn't affect gameplay at all.

I guess this is still scary in its own way; imagine something this fabulous tearing you to pieces.  It's scarier than smiling Odd-Eyes. :V

Inb4 Pegasus is the one that uses Sora's deck in the TCG anime because he is the ruler of fabulous.

Archived