Stuffed animals

~NOiSE~

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Sadly, when I was moving to Winnipeg, I left my squid at an old house. My mother said she'd try and get it back, but I'm not sure if I'll ever see poor, poor Squidly ever again...

...on a lighter note, though, I have two new stuffed animals: A chimp named Bazoo and a treefrog named Des. Bazoo is pretty freakin' huge, roughly bigger than my stomach. He's light brown. Des, on the other hand, is a puny little thing, only slightly larger than my hand. His back is green, his underbelly is yellow, and his hands/paws/whatever are red, as are his eyes.

Hopefully I'll have fond memories with these guys, as well.

That is one happy panda. 

He almost looks TOO happy...

Also dumbo octopus has a new friend. 

well i think hes cute, he was only 3$ at the Dollarama so i thought funk it why not

Probably should take a pic of my Dragonite plush but I am too lazy. But it's there, on my bed, just chilling.

you should

No pictures as I have no idea where most of them are but I have a few tiger toys around the house. Though I really want these

288e2f45a62e4555829c58f32d0bf251.jpg9c6e7eb28f78429abdf92e692130c9d3.jpg 508c1a6e4c1148a29d775202affaeed8.jpg

ive always wanted that Alpaca stuffie but those ferrets and the Shiba Inu (...i think) are adorable too

Archived