Dimension of Chaos

Release Date: November 6th, 2015

Dimension of Chaos lets Duelists power-up their Decks with the biggest collection of cards that make Black Luster Soldier more powerful than ever, plus a heap of cards for brand-new and existing Deck themes!

Impressive Monster, Spell, and Trap cards bring Black Luster Soldier front and center, culminating in the powerful Black Luster Soldier – Super Soldier, a powerful Monster that punishes your opponents should they dare destroy it. Dimension of Chaos also introduces brand-new themes sure to make your Duels more exciting than ever! Create powerful new strategies with the Majespecters, spell-casting Pendulum Monsters that can’t be destroyed by your opponent’s Monster effects, or take control of your opponent’s Monsters with Graydles! New cards for existing themes like Blackwings, D/D, Deskbot, Frightfur, Performapal, Igknights, Odd-Eyes and much more, make this set no Duelist will want to be without.

The Dimension of Chaos booster set includes 100 cards: 48 Common Cards, 20 Rare Cards, 14 Super Rare Cards, 10 Ultra Rare Cards, and 8 Secret Rare Cards.

http://ygorganization.com/tcg-dimension-of-chaos/

Greydles --> Graydles

Also. "New cards for existing themes... "D/D"" Konami must be trying to mock us.

• 2 months later...

From the Org:

Tjnz0yR.png?w=605

TCG exclusives:

DOCS-EN081 Trap Card
DOCS-EN082 Effect Monster
DOCS-EN083 Effect Monster
DOCS-EN084 Effect Monster
DOCS-EN085 Effect Monster
DOCS-EN086 Spell Card
DOCS-EN087 Effect Monster
DOCS-EN088 Effect Monster
DOCS-EN089 Trap Card

OCG Imports:

DOCS-EN090 Xyz Monster
DOCS-EN091 Pendulum Monster
DOCS-EN092 Pendulum Monster
DOCS-EN093 Spell Card
DOCS-EN094 Spell Card
DOCS-EN095 Trap Card
DOCS-EN096 Trap Card
DOCS-EN097 Trap Card
DOCS-EN098 Pendulum Monster
DOCS-EN099 Pendulum Monster

That mat is funking gorgeous, GIVE!

I can't think of any combination of 3 OCG-only trap cards that doesn't include any DDD related cards. So yeah, we are definitely getting them.

Plus it looks like Dark Contract with the Dark Witch was leaked. So in terms that must means the Spells might be Hellgate and Swamp King

What about Cerberus?

Completely forgot that Cerberus was a promo and not in Raging Masters tbh

Tbh if we do end up getting mostly DD in this set, I'm hoping that Xyz will be Wave Ceaser.

DOCS-EN090 Xyz Monster (Wave Ceaser)

DOCS-EN091 Pendulum Monster (Proud Ogre)

DOCS-EN092 Pendulum Monster (Proud Chevailer)

DOCS-EN093 Spell Card (Hellgate)

DOCS-EN094 Spell Card (Swamp King)

DOCS-EN095 Trap Card (Dark Witch)

DOCS-EN096 Trap Card (Lease Laundering)

DOCS-EN097 Trap Card (Recruit)

DOCS-EN098 Pendulum Monster (Leionadis)

DOCS-EN099 Pendulum Monster (Abyss Ragnarok)

my guesses

There are a bunch of Level 4 Fiends, but none of them really want anything to do with Caesar.

Most they can do is just revive stuff that gets blown up, but the damage won't be appealing, depending on stuff.

If Lilith/Cerebrus aren't in the imports, then Wave Caesar indeed won't be useful at all.

Hopefully they are, because Lilith helps to set stuff up. (Not sure on Cerebrus though)

[i haven't touched D/D's for a while, so I may be off on how they function nowadays post-DOCS support]

DOCS-EN082 ~ DOCS-EN086 = Kozmo supports, I think
DOCS-EN087 ~ DOCS-EN089 = Kaiju supports?!

We already know we're getting two Kozmo cards, albeit from the Dark Side now.

Likely we'll get other stuff besides those, but let's see.

Same with Kaijus; there are other Godzilla monsters that've not been released (and I know you made a few of them in CC).

Archived