Suggested Anime to Stream  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Out of finished anime?

• Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
    • Hataraku Maou-sama!
    • Heartcatch Precure!
    • Kekkai Sensen
    • Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!
    • Sankarea
    • To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (both seasons)
  2. 2. Second Choice

• Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
    • Hataraku Maou-sama!
    • Heartcatch Precure!
    • Kekkai Sensen
    • Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!
    • Sankarea
    • To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (both seasons)
  3. 3. Out of summer anime (we might try some out on another day)?

• Amanchu!
    • B-Project: Kodou*Ambitious
    • Battery
    • Fukigen na Mononokean
    • Handa-kun
    • Love Live! Sunshine!!
    • Mob Psycho 100
    • New Game!
    • Qualidea Code
    • Regalia: The Three Sacred Stars
    • Rewrite
    • Saiki Kusuo no Ψ Nan
    • Taboo Tattoo
    • Time Travel Girl

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think i'll have to drop off the club, since all the events are way too late for me (especially since school started) there's no point in me being here.

Actually, no, lol. Did you not catch all of these 3 things?

1. Club can discuss any other anime or manga
  2. I once pitched potentially having an earlier streaming event for people with whom the current time is too late for
  3. My very last post talking about how maybe we can do something we don't even have to have a specific time to do

Like... I'm seriously trying to offer multiple ways we can go about this, especially the ones that can be considered an activity, despite planning to not actually be on the site for much longer.

I've been watching more non-anime this week, but last I have I got a decent chunk into the Negima anime... Akamatsu's stuff totally makes me check out the anime anyway due to something he actually says in the volumes, even when I already know there's no way it's going to be as good as the manga...

Yet at 14 episodes, besides the fan service (and art in general) not being as nice, it's actually a kind of decent adaption. I am holding off on reading the last volume though, since I heard the movie is an alternate ending, and I can compare them a lot easier closer together. I guess?

I'm actually kinda getting back into anime habits properly after basicly nothing in god knows how long (I need to pick Raildex back up XI ), and as I did a status about it earlier, my curiosity made me pick up Love Live, at last.

Actually did not expect it to stick with me at all due to, well basicly everything about it, but I'm 5 episodes in and I'm glad to say I was wrong. Nice mixture of feels, music, and just general fun and good characters.

So thanks for exposing me to it, Nico and Mirei :P

Also did a tiny chunk of Fate/Zero if only to find what all the fuss is about, but it's waaaaay to damn early for me to even say anything about my opinion :P

I marathoned 15 episodes of Shokugeki no Souma yesterday despite the homework and studying I have.

What am I doing? Why do I even like this show? It's just people overreacting to food.

Pretty exciting though. I haven't really watched anything consecutively recently except Legend of the Galactic Heroes. Why can't Japan pump out more decent shows?

• 2 weeks later...

Gino looks gud.

Let's watch Accel World.

Although in all seriousness, I would remind everyone to at least keep in mind what was suggested last time in case anyone wants to watch something we didn't get to. I believe Steins;Gate was mentioned, so why don't we see if anyone still wants to watch it or if we should save it for another time?

I'm okay with that, but I personally have seen it more recently than Robotics;Notes and would prefer to see that again, but that's probably not the case for others that have seen those anime.

Oh, and Index is gud. If you haven't seen it, you should. So let's watch that.

Nico-chan hath told me he won't be on YCM anymore, but he didn't say anything about it here first, which be strange.

Anyway, I don't think a club like this needs to be remade if the host disappears and I don't think it needs a member list either. If you want to be a part of the streaming, you can say so here and you can then be added to the PM. That's a pri simple way to go if Nico-chan really is leaving.

Oh yeah. I already mentioned in a status that finishing up the first couple things we were streaming was unfortunately the last thing I felt was keeping me here, so all right, it doesn't really seem like we need a member list, that will be the last thing I do. Tata.

Oh yeah. I already mentioned in a status that finishing up the first couple things we were streaming was unfortunately the last thing I felt was keeping me here, so all right, it doesn't really seem like we need a member list, that will be the last thing I do. Tata.

I'll miss you :( *hugs* bye bye.

It's getting rather close to the time, so if we've decided, I guess we should pick someone to host. So far most people seem to want to see Index/Railgun and Steins;Gate. We can decide later what order to watch Index/Railgun, but it should be fine to start with Index season 1.

I can try for today since it seems it was all right most of the time when Nico-chan hosted. So, let's see if the others that usually show up arrive on Yudofu and ask them what they're okay with watching.  We should also decide if we want sub or dub.

And if they don't show up, we'll definitely start tomorrow.

Oh, and my Yudofu is here: http://www.yudofu.moe/mirei (but they might show up elsewhere).

EDIT: Well, it appears no one is joining anywhere after waiting the usual 5 minutes. So, we'll figure it out by tomorrow.

Just wanted to get more people's okays on those and it seems most are okay with them. Then we'll be watching Index and Stens;Gate in a little over 4 hours.

Guess I gotta give Mugendramon a call.

EDIT: Oh, but how are we going to work it out when Daylight Saving Time ends/begins? Will it just be the same time (but officially and hour earlier or later depending where you live)?

EDIT: Oh, but how are we going to work it out when Daylight Saving Time ends/begins? Will it just be the same time (but officially and hour earlier or later depending where you live)?

The way I see it there's really not a whole lot of changing to be done if my impression is correct that the majority of us are US based anyway, since only a small few would be either an hour behind or an hour ahead each time the change happens.

So basicly keep the stream schedule on EST and for have a daily reminder going to combat the difference in timezone. Just incase people forget, or just dont feel like keeping track of it :P

But that's just my take on it

So keep it starting at 9:30 PM EST? Makes more sense than what I said (whatever hour it is if there isn't a change even though there is) because if most of us are US based, then it won't change the time it starts at (I know, I just stated the obvious).

I guess I'll need to be sending the reminder PM for tonight in a while.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is Sword Art Online really what would bring all the boys to the yard?

Clearly not all of them. What are you getting that from, a shidan? The yard thing seems random at this point.

Ah... something I watched in like 2013 really shouldn't be this nostalgic, but watching the first ep of the first Precure after a long while... they did actual action way more often, huh... real nice.

By the way, I might watch the first such eps of Index II for a refresher if you're still only around there. But it really was exhausting doing it every day. What exactly is up nowadays?

What exactly is up nowadays?

We went to take a break to see if any others would catch up and after a few days it didn't seem like it, so I tried starting it again. I would have continued even if only Sethera showed up, but no one did for two days and then I said they can decide when we do it. Idk if it's cancelled or idk.

I went and checked the PM. So did Index II get about 2 eps in?

By the way, not to advertise the site, but just what I'm doing since it's similar to what we've decided this club's activity to be, Mirei and I have been streaming some things we were watching on a relatively weekly basis. If what we watch interests you and it lines up with when you might be available, maybe check it out. There's a good variety, I think. You'd have to go to the place to see our comments though. Apparently just PM me if interested.
The main good thing about it being a forum is that the ones that aren't hosting can actually choose to stay signed in, and you just can't on Yudofu. The chat seems easy enough to figure out, but there is a tutorial for joining rooms in the Introductions forum. Anyway, the things have been like this:

Saturday @ 7:30 EST (Mirei & Nico)
Aikatsu! 3 eps
Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?? (2nd season) 1 ep

Monday @ 8 EST (Nico *forever alone*)
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 2 eps
Haikyuu!! 1 ep
Kuroko's Basketball 1 ep (4 eps ahead though, since I figured there wouldn't be anybody right away anyway)

We just couldn't really do anything earlier at all since Yudofu was acting up.

Archived