Write a letter to my daughter

TF2_The_Scout

So looking at the letter as a whole...

[spoiler=Letter]

Dear Sally,

It's been so long since you've last come home. I know you have a busy career as A MAGICAL HORSE-RIDING TRAIN CONDUCTOR THAT SPARKLES DAILY TO BRING HAPPINESS TO THE CHILDREN AROUND THE WORLD, but just remember that while all men are inherently evil. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

The end of the world is coming soon and you'll probably die alone without ever having made any friends like the rest of us. That's why you should reconsider your lifestyle choices, namely eating that last funking frozen burrito and funk me. Strive to do what you want regardless of how impossible people say it is. In fact, you should only do things people say you can't do.

So go get away with murder, and develop jet fuel that melts steel beams. I'm sure you will revolutionize humanity, start a family, become immortal, and live a long and fruitful life.

Love,

Your Big Bara Daddy

PS. As this letter needs a poem.

Roses are red,

Violets are purple,

Look on the internet,

and this letter will be revealed.

And don't forget, 'Ali baba is watching. Theee End~

...and never forget. I know the color of your panties. The end for real.

P.P.S: The volcano god loves you always.

OH AND DONT FORGET

TO ALWAYS IMAGINE MY HAIRY PENIS AS A MAGICAL DINOSAUR WHICH CAN WRECK YOUR ANUS.

Wow this letter is weird and creepy.

So looking at the letter as a whole...[spoiler=Letter]Dear Sally,It's been so long since you've last come home. I know you have a busy career as A MAGICAL HORSE-RIDING TRAIN CONDUCTOR THAT SPARKLES DAILY TO BRING HAPPINESS TO THE CHILDREN AROUND THE WORLD, but just remember that while all men are inherently evil. Some men just want to watch the world burn.The end of the world is coming soon and you'll probably die alone without ever having made any friends like the rest of us. That's why you should reconsider your lifestyle choices, namely eating that last f***ing frozen burrito and f*** me. Strive to do what you want regardless of how impossible people say it is. In fact, you should only do things people say you can't do.So go get away with murder, and develop jet fuel that melts steel beams. I'm sure you will revolutionize humanity, start a family, become immortal, and live a long and fruitful life.Love,Your Big Bara DaddyPS. As this letter needs a poem.Roses are red,Violets are purple,Look on the internet,and this letter will be revealed.And don't forget, 'Ali baba is watching. Theee End~...and never forget. I know the color of your panties. The end for real.P.P.S: The volcano god loves you always.OH AND DONT FORGETTO ALWAYS IMAGINE MY HAIRY PENIS AS A MAGICAL DINOSAUR WHICH CAN WRECK YOUR ANUS.

Wow this letter is weird and creepy.

This is my punishment for thinking that you perverts would take this seriously, but no.

Archived