Archetype Generator Meta

Draconus297

Nope, and I'm the one who made the thread for Hallo Hallo (though I was half-asleep at the time; well, 2 am so...) 

So far, it remained civil, despite certain TCG users turning it into a "how does this work with Tour Guide thing" and that one guy who called out people for no reason concerning Link format messing up Pendulums. (They can still work, but just require teching Links or a way to recur them to the hand to avoid the new EMZ)

=====

If it wasn't clear, you can add those other Pendulums.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh ok. I didnt know it wasn't a full archetype. Thank you anyway. I am going to run a whole bunch of them in the deck the, because they are good. Maybe even a few Gold-Eyes as well. Who knows, the stall might be a good thing for gaining more counters.

As I mentioned earlier, Blossom might be a good choice to speed up Normal Summoning and stuff (it's also WIND so it does count towards your minimum support requirement). Matsuri should be fine for stalling too, and has a complementary lower Scale. But find what works best for you.

(Would be nice if I could test run stuff on YGOPro, but...coding sucks. DP might be option too)

Hey what is the Numerix 92? I can't find it. Would someone post it here? Plz and Thank you.

(It's under the Numerix tab in the Extra Deck post)

Numerix-092: Elite Equestrian Star Goldrider

EARTH - Rank 4 - Beast-Warrior/Xyz/Effect - 2300/1400

2 Level 4 monsters

You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon 1 Level 4 Beast or Beast-Warrior-Type monster from your hand or Deck. You can only activate this effect of "Numerix-092: Elite Equestrian Star Goldrider" once per turn. While this card has Xyz Material, your opponent cannot target other monsters you control for attacks or card effects.

Ovnb-en013.jpg

I ported Numerix-92 from this, so yeah. (I think original pic came from Pixiv)

My entry is done, but Sakura and Eshai could you look over it and make sure there are no banned cards in the deck. I got disqualified last time for that reason, and I'd rather not repeat that mistake. I figure, with multiple eyes, I cant go wrong.

EDIT: It is located in my New Skeleton post...

I've updated the Generics spreadsheet once again ^.^ The Synchro section keeps getting bigger, despite being the most well represented. XD

I'll vote for the "Forbidden" items. By the way, what's the story behind Dragon Rulers being in here? I heard Draconus say something about suggesting them as a joke.

Think we added them in the past to give them a chance b/c Konami banned them. But now that we got a ton of stuff that can likely abuse Rulers, yeah. 

(I would opt for True Draco to replace them, but then that's just adding more of the current meta. I should probably know how consistent they are, since I'm testing pure True Draco on the side.)

====

But yeah, one more needs to approve Fire Fists and we can have Tenki search whatever Beast-Warriors we got in here. As I said before, I really only want the Formation cards, but gotta add everything or none at all. (That, and I don't think Fire Fists will be much of a problem in here; unless aforementioned Amazonis have something to do with it.)

Amazoni would really only cause problems with the fact that they have the thing Yubel should have been, available as a Normal Summon, and then searchability on top of it all. Basically, the initial idea was that Cub could suicide into a huge beater for game, and offering a search method for something like that (beyond 141, because Cub is Level 1) might not end well. Tensu also helps unbrick a hand with Alpha in it, and everyone loves protagonist stats on something that protects your board.

Forbidden is in!

Well, the burden would be on you to know what the interactions would be for that Deck if certain TCG cards were added. (You made it, so yeah)

Same thing would apply to the rest of us, considering the generics / series cards that we have.

Other than those Decks, any other Beast-Warrior decks that would hypothetically abuse Fire Formations and stuff (in here)?

Basically, each Amazoni was meant to be an improved Amazoness, with a more stable basis in Fusion. Alpha, their biggest Main Deck monster, is Amazoness Queen given protagonist stats, piercing, and the ability to revive any archetype member except itself if it's used as Fusion Material. Brawler (NOT Cub, I misspoke earlier) is Swordswoman, with both the ability to recoup cards and buffing any Fusion it's used for by 300 ATK.

Darkhorse Knightmare can be searched by Tenki, and it gains a 200 buff for each card in your opponent's Graveyard, is basically its archetype's JD (with a Level of 6 and being slightly less restricted), and mills your opponent if it does damage.

Beyond that, there aren't many Beast-Warriors in the AGM, at all . . . at least in the Main Deck. Gladiator Beasts have a few, but those are mostly constrained to their ED, ZPD don't actively do much, and your Kitsune Pendulums don't cause many problems. I don't even remember what the Beast-Warrior Spellbound was (one of every Type), but it probably wasn't as good as their OTK core of Android, Leviathan, and Yuki Onna, nor was it as relevant to the grind game as Magic Student, Ifrit, or Swordswoman.

Anyway, my primary issue is with them NOT ENDING THEIR TURN. No, we don't have Quasar, but we have Blazar, which can be about as frightening if spammed in triples.

Also, I think it's kinda funny that Spellbound/Mellaxis has Fusion, Ritual, and Synchro, because when I made them I had no idea what made a good/fair Xyz, and any Pendulums would likely have me making another set of 23.

Anyway, just noticed a problem, Octo- Sakura's ED Pends are still making the system go wonky.

Most you have to worry about in ZPD is just Judy searching like crazy and some soft OPTs on stuff; at least for the stuff you have here. They do have Zoodiac style upgrades (least for the protags anyway) and some other legacy support that got added later; those will not be added right now because then you will have some issues.

(Er, maybe some of the lighter support cards can come in, and not the ones that borrowed from Trickstar Reincarnation and stuff.)

===

Kitsune Pendulums aren't even searchable, bar Matsuri.

===

As for my ED Pendulums, how are they making the system malfunction? Everything should be written properly, unless it's an issue with Google itself.

I think it was just these two:

Delta-Numerix-102: Sacred Blossom Dragon - Eternalsummer Scarlet Hibiscus
LIGHT - Rank 7 - Dragon/Xyz/Pendulum/Effect
Scale 1
3300/2800
Pendulum Effect - When you ...

Delta-Numerix-092: Champion Equestrian Star Goldrider 
EARTH - Rank 5 - Beast-Warrior/Xyz/Effect
2700/2000
3 Level 5 monsters

The program only looks for stats and Scales on the same line as Level, Rank, Attribute etc. So it got confused.

Edit: I think Divinus Vita, the Goddess of Atonement doesn't have a written scale in the Generics Thread. It doesn't break anything, it's just missing. Also, I fixed the spreadsheets.

That's a question to pose to Nyx.

But yeah, now that that's fixed . . . I'd just like to point something out that I thought was funny.

So, remember when everyone was speculating about the Fusion Dimension Dragon? How the color thematic would probably mean it would have "violence" in its name as a pun on violet?

Guess we know why it's a Venom, then, don't we?

Anyway, I plan to finish Seven Deadly Swords, but uuugh they're no fun to make.

Archived