Pokemon Gijinka: The Fallen God [IC/PG-16/Not Accepting]

AfoYVVt.png

Poke: 350

Inventory: Poke Puff Bag, Berry Case (contains one Haban Berry and one Sitrus Berry), Dragon Gem x1, Breast Pad x2 (C-cup, equipped)

The last couple of days could have gone better.  It was just walking through a desert with a bunch of kids, two of which couldn't handle themselves in a real and proper fight, with one of those two thinking she in fact could.  At present, the only other "capable" fighter in this ragtag group was - surprise, surprise - the only other dragon in the team.  And even his power wasn't anything worth bragging about.  Now, to make matters worse, the group had gotten caught in a sandstorm.  If anyone could see it, the look on Kah's face made it very clear she wasn't enjoying this situation in the least.

“Owww, that was so not cool! These rocks feel harder than normal....”

And now they were under attack during a miserable sandstorm in the middle of this miserable desert too.  At least Kah would have something to blow off her frustrations on.  Turning her attention to the direction Kazo had headed - he seemed to be able to see in these conditions - Kah leapt forward, building up a purple aura of power around her fists.  She kept moving, until she could see her targets.  Four little rock whelps, and a slightly bigger one leading them.  It would probably down them faster if she simply fired beams at them instead of punching them, but Kah needed to feel something under the weight of her fist.  This would do nicely.

"Keep the little ones busy!  I want that big one!" Kah ordered.  The taste of sand in her mouth was rotten.  Just one more thing to be pissed about.  And one more thing to vent out with her attacks.

Turning her gaze to the bigger one first, Kah raised up her arm and promptly swung down with all the force, weight, and momentum she could produce from her body.  Now these rocks would see true power first-hand.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Juyu

"That was amazing! Where did you learn to sing like that?"

Wes looked down at the newest member of her little pack before glancing towards Sid and flashing him a smile and scratching the back of her head awkwardly. "Would you believe us if we said that was our first time ever doing anything like that?" Placing an arm on Obsidian's shoulder then proceeding to rest her head on him before scanning the rascal up and down, Wes came to the realization that she and her partner would probably be serving as this little person's guardians for now on... "But more importantly, you snag any loot???" She gave the young thief a small smirk. Seeing as the kid had been living by herself up until now, Wesley figured that she wouldn't be changing diapers or anything of the sort, but couldn't help but wonder if she should have asked Sid if this alright by him.

For a moment she wondered if he could sense that she was worried about this. The guy always had a knack for picking up on whatever she was feeling... must have been a ghost thing. "Eh, we promised to have each-other's backs no matter what... Munch-mouth won't mind as long as she doesn't slow us down." She assured herself. "Plus more sticky fingers around means more tasty gems for him to snack on!"

Before she could listen to Fawkes's report, Wes's attention was stolen by the sound's of combat coming from the main stage area. Poking her head out of the ally-way to scan the scene. She quickly noted that all the same characters from the brawl had somehow managed to get sucked into yet another conflict. Though this time with inclusion of a Camerupt, who seemed to be dueling with what she was almost positive was the Absol from yesterday in some kind of disguise. "Oh good she found him..." Wes found herself pleasantly muttering to herself before turning to her group and rolling her shoulders.

"Alright guys, round two is kicking of sooner then I thought." As always her tone was eerily calm, as she turned and slowly starting walking towards the battle. "Sid, the Empoleon broad is paying us to take care of the Zangeese, and snakes, right?" She glanced over her shoulder and met Obsidian's gaze with a wicked grin. "Looks like our contracts not over yet, eh partner?"

Now she turned to Fawkes. "You're a part of our little company now, Rascal... so we're gonna expect you to pull your weight. Watch Munch-Mouth's back for me will ya?" Realizing that the girl probably wasn't nearly as experience as they were, her tone softened slightly. "Don't worry, we won't let anything happen to you. That's a promise..."

Satisfied that the two would be fine handling the gang members, Wesley suddenly used her speed to vanish from sight. With her trailing voice being the only proof she was ever even there in the first place.

"And if that b**** Sada's tight fisted ass shows up, call me over... she's mine."

iU8EggM.png

Reappearing in the shadow of the Absol, Wesley was sure to hide her presence and speak in a tone that only the fellow assassin's trained ears would register in the midst of the brawl. "I liked your song." Her tone was casual as she used her training to remain undetected by the Camerupt whilst her back was placed against the Absol's. "Don't worry I won't kill steal, and you won't be charged for any backup..." She assured the other woman. "I'm just sure this guy has a pretty hefty bounty on his head, and it would be a pain for it to go to waste when you're done with him."

Juyu

Sid kept his eyes on Fawkes...they looked beyond her, as if he were staring at more than just her mortal being.  This one could still be saved, and he was guessing that Wes was planning on adding the bandit to their guild of thieves.  He smiled behind his collar.

"One of us now..."  He gave the Zorua a thumbs up.  "No trouble..."

When Wes turned her attention towards the panic that was erupting from the festival grounds, Sid did the same.  "Looks like our contracts not over yet, eh partner?" 

"Guess not..."

"You're a part of our little company now, Rascal... so we're gonna expect you to pull your weight. Watch Munch-Mouth's back for me will ya?  Don't worry, we won't let anything happen to you. That's a promise..." 

Sid blushed seeing this new side of his partner...worried about this child.  Maybe being with her, and shifting her from a cold-blooded killer to a warm-hearted mercenary, made his still heart beat once more.  Sighing and psyching himself up, he grabbed a ghost gem out of his bag, and placed it in his mouth.  He motioned for Fawkes to follow him, realizing that Wes had already left the two behind.

"Come on kid....work to do."  Smiling again as he looked towards the battlefield, he whispered, "I won't let anything happen to my friends..."  That must have been the first time he had spoke a sentence of that length.

d2akEes.png

Still Juyu

He saw his target, two snakes making quite the commotion.  One screeched as the other was pouncing onto the...oh...that Altaria girl.  Flinching when he saw her, he almost stopped his assault completely.  Why was he such a good Gijinka!?  Placing his Helping Hands out towards Fawkes, he imbued her with energy from the shadows.  It was then that he chomped down on the Ghost Gem in his mouth.  As he swallowed, he could feel ghostly powers surging through his body...this was his favorite flavor.  

Placing his hands together, a dark presence was built up in his hands, and kept growing larger.  He shot it out when the Shadow Ball was about the same size as Fawkes, towards the Seviper aiming to take a bite out of the Altaria.  

"Bad guys never learn...don't stand a ghost of a chance..."

d2akEes.png

North of Oasis

With a pie and some winter gear shoved away in her bag, Taiga and Chrome Dome made their ways North to cross the small body of water that stood in their way.  "You know...I probably could've swam there by myself...Made it there with time to spare...but you'd just sink to the bottom of the ocean.  Then what use would you be to me, huh?!"  This was at least the fortieth time Taiga had said this to Scarlet.   

They arrived at a small port town...no sign out front, but there were a couple of buildings scattered here and there.  As Taiga looked towards the docks, only one ship was available to set sail.  A rather large boat called the S.S. Showdown.  "Now that's a name for a boat!  Maybe we get to fight during the ride, and the winner gets a pass on the bill!  YEAH!  Let's go Chrome Dome!"  Grabbing the gijinka's arm, she rushed towards the ship, but was stopped short by a blue gijinka.  

"Ahoy there lovely ladies, welcome to the S.S. Showdown! M'names Clyde and I'm the first mate o' this vessel. You wanna ride or what?  20 Poke a day!"

With her dreams of a port side brawl in tatters, Taiga huffed.  "You should really rename this ship of yours...I guess that pricing's acceptable...you got a monopoly up here on trips to Fryst or what?!"  Clyde laughed.  

"Ye' got spunk lass!  Follow me!"  As they were lead on board the ship, a group of gijinka was gathered on the deck.  "Alright girls!  These ladies are looking for a trip to Fryst!  Now we're gonna show 'em a good ol' time alright!?  No bad reviews for the S.S. Showdown on me watch!  One of you take our fine customers down into the bunks!"  

The purple haired gijinka rose quite quickly.  A gloom look was painted on her face.  She bowed and asked the two to follow her.  They were led down some stairs and into a bunk with two beds.  

"Cozy!"  Taiga's face was aglow with excitement.  

"Alli! Alli! Where are you? It's our turn!" Himiko shouted searching for the crowd not seeing the Altaria gijinka she was supposed to perform with. The announcer then said that since they couldn't show up ,they were disqualified. "Oh..." Himiko said as she sat down on a bench, still looking for Alleria.

---------------------------

"SHOW MUST GO ON!" Himiko heard. It was definitely Alleria, the voice was easily recognizable and it's something she would say. "There you are!" She said running towards the singing Gijinka that was shooting beams of light around her. "Hey, don't perform without me! We're partners in this!" She said as she started dancing around Alleria, following the rhythm of the song. "Yay! This is so fun, we should totally do this more often." Himiko's dancing was agile and filled with grace, almost like a leaf flying in the wind or a fish swimming in a lake of clear water. A dance like this, was typical in Johto, but could impress many in this region. "Now, let's turn up the volume even more, it's time to show our crowd the best show they'll ever see!"

MwhMjJD.png

Poke: 700

Inventory: Dusk Stone, Nugget, Moo Moo Milk x2

"Would you believe us if we said that was our first time ever doing anything like that?"

Fawkes had trouble believing it, to be honest.  There was no way a first-time singer could sing that well!

"But more importantly, you snag any loot???"

Oh sheet, she was supposed to do that.  In the end she'd been so distracted by the performance she completely forgot about it!  "Let's see..."  Sending out the mental signal for her clones to get back to work, Fawkes felt around in her own pockets for anything she could pass off as loot she acquired while Wes was up on stage.  There was her money, a dusk stone...ooh.  This would work perfectly.  A little nugget of pure gold.  Pulling the nugget out from her pocket, Fawkes said "I got my hands on this!"  It wasn't like she was entirely lying.  She certainly did get her hands on it.  Just not necessarily during the concert.

It was afterwards that Wes began talking about round two and a contract.  She wrapped it up with "You're a part of our little company now, Rascal... so we're gonna expect you to pull your weight. Watch Munch-Mouth's back for me will ya? Don't worry, we won't let anything happen to you. That's a promise..."

"Come on kid....work to do. I won't let anything happen to my friends..."

With that, the trio of thieves moved onward toward a contract waiting to bolster their wallets!

d2akEes.png

It was a fight!  Normally, this was a situation where Fawkes would clone herself a few times over and run, trying to throw off whoever she may be up against.  However, she had to prove that she could pull her weight around here.  It wouldn't be much, but even she knew how to hit something.  The first thing she planned to do was use her Illusion power to change her shape...becoming a copy of Wes seemed like a clever idea.  Fawkes looked at the superior thief, taking in her appearance.  Her height, eye color, skin tone, all the important details.  The Zorua girl seemed to become a black silhouette of herself, which changed into a silhouette of Wes, which developed color and seemed to be the spitting image of, wouldn't you know it, Wes.

Step two.  Create a couple of clones.  Three heads were better than one.

Step three.  Move out.  She could feel some support coming her way, and the two had even said they've got her covered.  Swallowing down every ounce of fear Fawkes really and honestly had about her next move, she darted forward at full speed, aiming at one of the two Sevipers.  This Thief was now in business, and she planned to give her target a good smack and run off with something he owned.  Then she planned to do it two more times with her clones.

Juyu

It all happened so fast. He was watching a late performer act, when all of the sudden an eruption of flames emerged on the stage. At the same time, the gang members from the other day were back, attacking the Sherrif. The two girls that were with him had split up - Gwen had darted towards the flames while Wallenstein rushed towards the Sherrif. "Rotomboy, stay safe. Or go help Gwen, she might need it." those words echoed in his head as he decided what to do. Cursing to himself, he went to go help Gwen, afraid of what was to come.

When he finally arrived at the scene, things were definitely a lot different than he had excepted. It had seemed that Gwen wasn't the only one to jump into action - the mysterious gijinka from before was also there. Right when Lok entered the scene, however, the Camerupt, whom he assumed was responsible for the eruption, launched a violent assault of rocks on Gwen, causing her to double over. "Gwen!" Acting quickly, he summoned 2 other Double Team clones. He aimed his fingers at the Camerupt and fired off a Confuse Ray, followed by a small, blue Hex fireball. It probably wasn't going to hurt him that much at all, even if he was confused - it was mostly as a form of distraction. He then dashed towards Gwen, leaving behind one of his clones to act as a decoy while the other one followed.

"Are you ok?" He asked, pulling out the Super Potion he had brought from his hotel room out of his pocket. 

North of Oasis

The two of them made their way North. "You know...I probably could've swam there by myself...Made it there with time to spare...but you'd just sink to the bottom of the ocean.  Then what use would you be to me, huh?!" Taigi had said as they passed by a small body of water. This wasn't the first time she had said this - in fact, it had been the 18th time she said this. And like on time 17 and all of those before it, Scarlet let out a small chuckle and a short "Yeah..." It was a bit grating, but Scarlet had traveled with more annoying people. That award goes to a Loudred she had the misfortune of traveling for a short while. Plus, the Sharpedo was well meaning with what she said. 

They eventually found a small port town. A very small port town - it was more like a collection of small shacks rather than an actual town. In fact, there was only one ship in the docks - what seemed to be the S.S. Showdown. Interesting name. "Now that's a name for a boat!  Maybe we get to fight during the ride, and the winner gets a pass on the bill!  YEAH!  Let's go Chrome Dome!" Not given a chance to properly respond, the Sharpedo had dragged Scarlet towards the S.S. Showdown. 

"Ahoy there lovely ladies, welcome to the S.S. Showdown! M'names Clyde and I'm the first mate o' this vessel. You wanna ride or what?  20 Poke a day!" A blue gijinka stopped them towards the ship. "Yes, we're heading to Fryst." She reached into her bag to reach for the 20 Poke while Taiga conversed with Clyde.

Reaching the ship, they were greeted by a group of gijinkas, which Clyde informed them was the crew of the vessel. The purple one led them to their bunk, which had 2 beds. Almost immediately, Scarlet jumped onto one of the beds, Roosting her wings. It was definitely a tiring day. "Cozy!" Taiga seemed to beam at the sight of the bunk. "It's pretty nice." Scarlet stretched on the bed. "I wonder what we'll find in Fryst..." 

wA0yiK8.png

It seemed as though Cabrakan had spent quite some time in the unnamed city that he'd visited on his way to Fryst. He had spent some of his Poke on a string, which was used to re-lengthen the string on the Air Balloon that he'd bought in Oasis back to the length it had been before his battle with Edgelord. But much of Cabrakan's time was spent exploring the quaint city; and much of it was also spent at the outskirts, training for combat in case he'd have to fight once again. However, eventually he returned, and climbed aboard the S.S. Showdown where a familiar face was waiting.

"Ahoy, matey! Welcome back," Clyde, the first mate of the S.S. Showdown greeted, "What'll it be this time?"

"Hello Clyde," Cabrakan greeted in return, already given his 20 Poke payment, "I need to go to Fryst now,"

"Ah, so you be with the fine lasses that just boarded now, huh?" asked Clyde.

"I uh..." Cabrakan paused, unsure what to think of this, "On the contrary; I was supposed to be alone. Did you at least...?"

"Get a good look at them? Oh yeah; they both be lovely ladies, and the blue one had some nice spunk! Now c'mon, you must know the drill by now."

As he followed Clyde down to where he'd meet the girls that'd keep the passengers company, Cabrakan repeated the word 'spunk' in his head... this immediately bringing him back to when Edgelord attacked the citizens of Oasis. He remembered all the Gijinka that the man had summoned to his aid. He remembered the Dark Pulse that one of them had fired at himself and the Sharpedo Gijinka that was with him at the time. And most importantly, he remembered that retort.

'I CAN HANDLE MYSELF!!' was what ringed in Cabrakan's ears at that instance. And if that Sharpedo Gijinka whose name he never got was here... could that mean that that annoying Helioptile brat was with her? It was unlikely, as Clyde did use the word 'ladies', but Cabrakan sighed at the thought nonetheless.

"This can't be good," Cabrakan said aloud, although he said this only to himself.

Items Lost: 30 Poke

East of Oasis

Ari hadn’t been paying attention when the rocks started flying but he DID notice when he was stuffed into a hole. He hadn’t the slightest idea why he was in the hole but decided it must have been some secret chaser super strategy or something, and went along with it, firing Embers from inside his hole, at the Roggenrola.

The Roggenrola that Kazo had kicked let out a squeal as he was sent soaring and, upon landing on his head, was promptly knocked out.

Mac hasn’t needed Kah’s words to take on the smaller Gijinka, that was her plan all along. Though, her thought process was more “there’s more of the smaller ones so it’ll be more fun to fight them” And fight them she did, zipping around the rocks they blasted, catching an occasional one to the side, but continuing on. She rushed to the closest one and swept their legs from under them, before beginning to wail on them with Pounds. Her energy and the speed at which she through these punches eventually won out and she was proudly victorious against her dread foe!

And then a couple more rocks came flying at her, hitting her in the stomach and then head, dropping her in a daze. Luckily this meant she was missed by the Ember Ari was sending out, and the Roggenrola were distracted from finishing the job by the fire now smacking into their solid bodies.

The Boldore saw the Hydreigon coming, and was prepared. Right before she laid a hand on him, he bunkered down and hardened his body, raising his defenses to an Iron Defense. He took the hits well, but still clearly had felt the damage, and then launched the counter-attack.
While the Hydreigon was focused on what’s in front of her, stones were forming above her head, and suddenly fell atop of her in a powerful Rock Slide. It would cause damage and at least force the Dragon to hesitate, allowing the Boldore to strengthen his defenses even farther.

Juyu

The Zangoose had honestly not expected his Revenge to be so devastating to the Empoleon, but she had dropped from his attack. He grinned, standing over her, claws flashing and ready to finish her off. But then he caught a Signal Beam from Kayla and was knocked back by the force, and in a state of confusion.

The other Zangoose retaliated with a Quick Attack on Kayla. The deputy was caught off-guard, focused on helping the Empoleon, and was bowled over by the force. Before the Zangoose could strike again Heather was on the scene, thrusting forward with a green lance that had formed around her arm. He was able to Detect the attack and dodge just out of the way. It seemed this Zangoose was more clever than his comrades, and was keeping Heather and Kayla both occupied, despite the obvious power difference.

The Seviper, meanwhile, were now being ganged up upon. First they were struck by a light attack that, while it didn’t hurt much, still damaged them and caught them off guard. So much that the Seviper who had not made a move yet was drifting off to sleep from the effect of the song.
The other two, however, were fine and just simply baffled that there was two girls singing and dancing during their fight.
This bafflement didn’t last long, as they were suddenly set upon. One, who had been gearing up to bite down on the dancer, took an extra large Shadow Ball to the face and dropped suddenly.
The Screeching Seviper shut up just long enough to get smacked by a little ball of something, grunting in pain he realized he had lost his sandwich and Lum Berry somehow. Cursing he glared at the two other figures coming at him, twins? He surged forward and bite down on one, which vanished, then he straight up punched the other, that also vanished.
While he was standing there, unsure what was happening anymore, he realized that his partner had falling asleep totally.

Still Juyu, Camerupt battle.

The damned Absol was persistent, funking annoying! The Camerupt was being battered by the woman with a barrage of attacks and she just wouldn’t let up. He knew he couldn’t tell her anything though, any information would likely lead to punishment from THAT one, and he couldn’t let that happen. He’d fight and fight until they all were dead if he had to.

That’s when a wave of confusion washed over him, and the attack that hit him afterwards confirmed that yet another foe had entered the battle. Cursing he looked over to where the Ghost from before was, to find her with yet another Ghost. Damn damn this had gone all wrong!

“Ah, Lok, what are you...urgh, doing here?” Gwen tried to keep the pain out of her voice but failed. This young boy shouldn’t be dealing with such a dangerous foe, she had to keep him safe. “Potion? No, keep that for yourself, please. You must be careful, this enemy...he’s different than those we fought before, please, keep your distance.”

She waved off the Super Potion, and looked to the Camerupt, who was now laughing, startlingly.

“You arrogant fucks you think you’ve got me? You’ve got NOTHING. You’re nothing compared to the powers I’ve seen, bahahaha!” While he was talking he was distancing himself from the robed woman, and Gwen only just realized he had brought something to his mouth. She couldn’t quite make it out but it appeared to be a Full Restore. Oh no! She could do nothing to stop him from taking the item, and as soon as he did his wounds seemed to fade away. Now he was empowered by the Ancient Power and at full health.

Gwen pushed Lok behind her and rushed the Camerupt, who looked at her with cockiness in his eyes as she approached. She locked eyes with him and her entire body began to glow. She was wounded, he was not, and he was clearly healthier than her from the start. She felt herself grow stronger and could tell the Pain Split had weakened him. He growled at this and immediately attacked, sending one more Eruption her way. She couldn’t dodge it in time and the flames hit, blowing her back and to the ground, and burning her in the process. She groaned in pain and nearly lost consciousness.

The Camerupt wasn’t through, however. He shifted towards the Absol. “I’m not done yet.” He growled, then let out a shout as a powerful Earthquake was released from him. The ground shook and the shockwaves caused the ground near the Absol to suddenly move, sending solid pillars of ground up towards her, striking both the woman and the Weavile taking cover nearby.

Inside the S.S. Showdown

The Rotom that lead Taiga and Scarlet to their room watched with disinterest as they expressed positive thoughts on the room. She knew that she had a little more to do, but it was clear she wanted to be elsewhere soon.
“Enjoy your stay on the S.S. Showdown” she said in a monotone, clearly unfeeling, voice. “We should be setting sail the next morning, as soon as the sun begins to rise.” She took a couple steps into the room, and gestured towards a trio of ropes hanging from the ceiling. “If you need something,” she pointed at the plain rope. “If you are needing to arrange a battle. Only after we are underway.” the blue. “In case of dire emergency.” The red.
She looked at both the passengers and suddenly there came into the room a chill. Her eyes grew dangerously cold and her voice sounded like it crackled with energy. “Do not pull unless you must.” As soon as it came, it went, and she was back to the gloomy look from before. “If there’s anything else, speak now.”

There was a loud noise from above them, and she barely glanced up. “I wonder who it is this time...”

“Hey lasses, we got another one, seems the S.S. Showdown is attracting all kinds today! You probably recognize this fancy man here, Cabrakan right?” Clyde directed the last at the Chandelure. “Well he knows the drill but one o’ye should show him the way still...Edna, show him to his room.”
The red-haired rotom jumped a bit, as she had been glaring at the blue haired one. “But...ugh fine, come with me.” She said, grumbling and heading towards the small cabin that former passengers would remember contained the ladder that led to the bunks below.
“Hey.” Clyde whispered to Cabrakan, “Call her Eddie, trust me.”

“Here’s your bed, here’s the ropes, you know what to do, and what not to do, probably. Whatever. Anyway got anything you need cause I was kinda busy, hurry it up...er, please?” It was obvious adding the “please” bothered her, as her face contorted as if she had swallowed a Durin berry whole.

Then a loud crashing sound came from above them and she let out a frustrated groan. “Ugggh someone took my spot dammit! I was supposed to be, it was...uggggh.” She looked at Cabrakan, obviously annoyed.

bgm

Meanwhile if anyone were to go back onto the deck, they would notice what caused the commotion. The blue haired and yellow haired Rotom were currently in a battle. They were located near the stern of the ship, on a platform raised about six feet off the ground, that stretched about thirty feet by thirty feet. There were railings on all four sides and it was held aloft by a solid wooden pole in the middle, and four thinner poles at each corner.

The yellow haired Rotom laughed joyfully as she moved out the way of a massive Pump of water the blue haired one let loose. “Haha, I’m gonna get you this time, Apanie!” She attacked back, swinging her arm in an arc and sending a projectile made out of Air Slashing towards the other girl. She simply took the hit, not even bothering to dodge, and it seemed to barely leave a mark.

“Hehe, silly Solana.” The green haired Rotom giggled, laying on her back with her arms propping her head up, and kicking her feet in front of her. “This’ll be her 30th try right right? Doesn’t she know she’s never ever ever ever ever ever gonna beat awesome Apanie, teehee. What’d you think, jumpy Jane?”
The silver haired Rotom chewed her bottom lip nervously, watching the fight and cringing at every attack. “I, uh, I dunno Trava, maybe?...Oh I hope the guests don’t think we’re barbaric or something..."
And the fight above them raged on.

Oasis

"Woo this is exciting!" Ari squealed. "It's like the game of fireball tag my dad and I would play!" It was too bad that the fireballs didn't have much of an effect on the opponents, but that was fine. He had learned the hard way that sometimes fire wasn't always the best. "But if I can increase my power...maybe I can overcome this weakness!" Working himself up into a lather, he clapped his hands together joyfully at the increase in power. "My fireballs are bigger now!"

tRCh4Z6.png

Juyu

Easter winced at the display of firepower. He had decided to watch the show from a distance...more concerned with stuffing his face full of sweets in the nearby stalls, which he wouldn't be able to access from the seats. Reminds me of Vita...the one I could never beat... Except...the attacks weren't nearly as powerful, and it lacked the other's finesse. Vita would cry in shame, he thought. "Well, I can't let her down," he muttered, and surged forward after the Earthquake. Luckily he had been outside the attack's range but that meant he had to cover even more distance to get to the gijinka.

You're being a fool, Easter, he thought to himself. Going into a battle you cannot win. But still...he had to do this. He strove to improve himself every day. To be a better, stronger person than he was the day before. And one didn't grow by doing nothing, by avoiding strong opponents. Though beating down the draconic fools is far more fun, he snickered.

He was at a huge disadvantage, as most of his attacks were fairy-natured. However, he had one attack...it wouldn't be super-effective, but...it could still deal damage. He closed his eyes, and glowing blue-and-purple energy balls formed around him. Flinging them outward, they sped toward the Camerupt and exploded against his side. "The powers you've seen?" he asked. "Obviously they can't have been too much, considering your own strength." In truth, he was a bit intimidated by the fire type, but having faced off against Vita...well, nothing could scare him after her.

AfoYVVt.png

Inventory: Poke Puff Bag, Berry Case (contains one Haban Berry and one Sitrus Berry), Dragon Gem x1, Breast Pad x2 (C-cup, equipped)

Rocks.  It had to be rocks.  Well, naturally.  What else would a rock be good at besides making more rocks?  The rocks conjured up by the bigger rock slammed down on Kah's back, the force and number bringing her down to her hands and knees.  Now this guy had done it.  Why couldn't the other types just accept that they were no match for a pure-bred dragon like Kah, and finally give in to the truth that was dragon supremacy?  If they weren't willing to accept it on their own, the Hydreigon knew she'd just have to force them to.  And the best way to force someone to do something was with...well, force.

Those rocks had hurt, but they weren't going to stop her completely.  Getting up to her feet and tossing them aside, Kah looked at her target menacingly.  He seemed to like bolstering his defenses.  Oh yes.  Kah was going to get to enjoy this one.  Charging up power in her right leg, Kah picked her leg up, pointed the bottom of her foot at the Boldore gijinka, and kicked forward with all her might.

Things certainly seemed to be going well enough against the Camerupt. Between the barrage of damage she'd put out, and the arrival of an unexpected pair of allies, it was starting to look like they could actually take this bastard down. Of course there would be the issue of making sure he didn't drop dead from the poison so that she could question him, but that was something to be dealt with when they had the chance to. As for the Weavile's comment on her song and assertion that the Camerupt likely had a bounty, she nodded her head. She was about to comment on needing some part of that bounty, but then things went rather poorly.

"Shít..." she muttered, upon noticing that her quarry had withdrawn what seemed to be some kind of potion and imbibed it. There wasn't much challenge in working out what sort of potion it was as every little wound they'd ripped in his hide shut itself. That wasn't exactly good, though she did have the comfort of noting that it wouldn't be that hard to poison him again. In fact, he provided the perfect opportunity to do so. While he was busy with his retalliation for the ghost type for splitting their pain, she pulled down her scarf. Normally she would have coated a throwing knife with the substance, but right now it would be easier to handle this way. While he was spraying down Gwen with another burst of flame, she parted her lips and sent a jet of that remarkably potent toxin and sprayed the Camerupt down with it. To the onlookers, it appeared that she had just vomited some pitch black liquid on the fellow. With care taken not to drip any of it on her scarf, she covered her face again and turned to look at the Weavile. "Let's see if you can hit him while he's busy focusing on me."

Then the ground was ripped apart by the Camerupt, and Whisper had to get moving again. She was able to minimize the damage she took by leaping into the air, and with pillars of rock shooting up all around her it wasn't that difficult to stay airborne. Jumping from pillar to pillar as she got herself into position over top of her mark. A final leap saw her rising up, and gave her a fine view of the battlefield below. It also, thankfully, kept her out of reach of their new arrival's attack. It was quite an interesting choice of attack, but Whisper hoped it would provide the distraction she needed. Holding out her right hand, an ephemeral blade of darkness appeared in her grasp. As she found herself being drawn back towards the earth, she set herself tumbling end over end and brought that temporary sword cleaving down on her opponent. First her fall brought her feet into contact with his back to soften her landing, and then that edged conjuration was sent in an arc towards her target's shoulder. She intended to sever his right arm if she could, but whether or not she succeeded in that she would jump off from the fire type once the blade had connected.

Skidding to a stop, she took a moment to straighten herself and turn her attention towards this newest arrival. He wasn't exactly what she expected, but at the same time this Sylveon gave her the feeling that he was strong. Well, she wasn't going to turn down help when it was offered. She gave him a nod, and then returned her attention to the Camerupt. Nothing to do now but wait for the next opportunity to strike.

Kazo sighed as he saw the Roggenrola go down. They... they weren't too hard. He could do this after all! He could feel something coming into him he never normally felt before... confidence.

The Power of Confidence!

He looked to his other teammates to see how well they were doing. Kah was doing just fine beating at a stone wall, and he was not going to interrupt her. Ari was throwing fireballs at people, which was fine, so long as he stayed in that hole. And Mac... fell over after being hit by something. Great. How did he know this was going to happen? He should help her though, she was still the leader of the bunch.

He quickly dug under the ground, burrowing to the nearest Roggenrola. He made sure he was directly below the gijinka before he leapt out of the ground with a fist raised to the air, performing a sort of Rising Punch... from a dragon... Shoryuken!!! His fist connected with the rock hard skin, which caused the dragon to wince a bit. He should start training some new punching... like Dragon Claw or something.

"Now, let's turn up the volume even more, it's time to show our crowd the best show they'll ever see!"

"That's it! This is our show! Troublemakers and peacekeepers, it's time to open up your heart to our smile!

Thank you big time, Himiko, for coming to me now. Now let's do the show we didn't get to show to everyone earlier!"

Seeing Himiko immediately rushing to her aid and assisting her in this show was very pleasant for Alleria. Following her song with a mesmerizing dance of her own, the spotlight was now on the Chimencho girl as the Altaria was keen on providing back-up for her now. Looking at her fluid and esoteric movement, Alleria somewhat wished she had the time to actually learn about the dance from Himiko yesterday, but even then she wouldn't be able to master it in one day. Though, maybe if she could convince the girl to go with her...

The words “thank you” that were whispered, I gently lock within my heart

I’ll take your hand, and in exchange, may we draw the picture of our future

The battle had become more and more controlled, it seemed. None of the Sevipers had attempted to attack them again once several other people came to handle them, and some even had fallen asleep due to the effect of her song. While Alleria would prefer her audience to be awake, this could do too. After all, the Sevipers slept with a gentle smile on their otherwise harsh faces.

Isn’t it pretty? Saying such in seemingly high spirits, seeing each other reflected in the mirror

We’ll walk down this road together.

Vowing so to each other, we put in no more meaning than that

What kind of song she was singing, anyway? Alleria was unsure. Perhaps she had listened to it and liked it back then and subconsciously remembered the lyrics. Whatever was the case, she kept on singing as one Seviper attacked a clone, probably from someone's Double Team.

Let us entirely embrace both dreams and reality.
From this day known as today, onwards to the tomorrow, forever close.

And so, forever like that, ah, forever like that, for sure…

She could hear a scuffle in the distance. Perhaps yet another battle? Alleria thought that as soon as she was done with the snakes and provided a good enough closing, she would try checking out that battle and try to stop it too.

In place of those words locked away
may I never let go of your hand

There’s nothing that doesn’t change, yet there’s also nothing that does
surely from now and forever on...!

And with that, her song was over. She needed some room to catch her breath, but she also spread some more dazzling lights around towards the Vipers for good measure. She looked at Himiko with an expression of pride and appreciation - a warm smile. However, she soon realized that the chaos was still raging, and that perhaps the Sevipers didn't even get incapacitated by her Singing.

"Himiko...uh...pardon me for asking, but can you handle these Sevipers if any of them is still awake? Thanks, and...your dancing was beautiful. Please show me more of it when this is over."

Smiling once again at the girl, Alleria then turned around and rushed towards the battle raging between the Zangeese and some people that had just arrived at the scene. While the sudden shake on the ground almost made her lose balance, the Altaria focused her mind for a bit and started to float slightly above the ground before continuing her way. This battle needs to be over, and Alleria will use her voice to ensure that it would happen.

"Let's see if you can hit him while he's busy focusing on me."

"You got it, sis!"

Following the Absol's lead by leaping into the air to avoid the brunt of the damage from the fire-type's attack, Wesley landed atop one of the jagged stones that were torn from earth, before glancing down at a small gash that had been left on her arm from the portion of the attack that she hadn't been able to react fast enough to. "Awww man! I'll never hear the end of it if Munch-Mouth finds out I got hurt..." She fund herself mumbling as she watched the Absol elegantly dance across the battlefield before jumping high into the air. This one was good. Wesley made a mental note to get the woman's name after this battle was over and they collected their bounty...

With the appearance of the Sylveon fellow from earlier, Wesley made her move. She was supposed to get the enemy whilst his was distracted, right? Bursting into motion, Wesley used her speed to dart around the stones that the Camerupt had uprooted in his last attack, forming a three why deadlock between her, the Sylveon and the Absol above. Gripping her own right arm, Wesley shot forward towards the Camrupt, meeting him mere moments after the Absol landed from her Night Slash attack. 

With both the speed advantage, and the element of surprise in her favor, Wesley allowed her arm to be cloaked in liquid metallic substance that quickly formed itself into a brutal looking Metal Claw. "Snikt!" Wesley's voice was the last thing the Camerupt would hear before the young Weavile folded her hand into a point and attempted to thrust her claws into the man's stomach with the intent of savagely impaling him.   

“Heh heh heh” The Boldore laughed slowly, dully, as Kah continued her assault. It hurt, sure, but his defense had grown such that it didn’t manage to do all that much damage. “Stupid Dragon.” He grunted, and then slammed his rocky head down on her, with a nasty Headbutt.

The Roggenrola that Kazo had hit fell to the ground and began flopping around pathetically, all the while the fireballs kept hitting him on occasion.
“Why you little, I’ll get you for that!” Mac leapt to her feet, despite her obvious injuries, and chased down the other Roggenrola, yelling at the top of her lungs until the sand got into it and she began spitting and coughing. Still, she managed to launch a Thundershock at the Rock type, hitting it surprisingly hard, nearly bringing it down.

Meanwhile the other Roggenrola had stopped flopping and instead charged at Kazo, before glowing....suddenly there was a large Explosion that hit Kazo, doing a massive amount of damage.
Right after, the other Roggenrola started getting closer to Mac, Kazo, and Ari....and then started to glow.

Camerupt grunted in pain at a sudden psychic assault. His head whipped around to take notice of a new opponent. Damn damn, there were so many! All to protect that damn Kirlia? This was getting out of hand...
The attack, combined with his expectation that his Earthquake would have done more damage, made him completely unprepared for the assassin’s attack. The sword bit deep into his flesh, nearly cutting his arm off. Only the increased defense he had gained let him keep it, though it would be basically useless for the rest of the fight.
Roaring in pain he only barely noticed the other enemy that appeared before him. WHERE WERE THEY ALL COMING FROM?
The strike to the stomach, thankfully, didn’t quite go all the way through. But it pierced the skin, and then some, causing blood to pour from his wound.
The only thing keeping him going now was his rage-induced adrenaline and the effects of Ancient Power.
In fact, his anger seemed to have grown to extreme lengths, and it seemed to be affecting his body, his muscles grew as he roared a challenge and punched the Weavile in the face, a regular attack but one with startling strength behind it. He then stumbled back away from the attacker, freeing up a small amount of space between them.
He was on his last legs, he knew, but he was too lost in his anger and pain to even think of getting away.

[spoiler=OOC]Reptilious please post as Lok, but no one else respond to the Camerupt’s actions yet.

Kazo cried at in pain as all the confidence blew up in his face. Literally. The Roggenrola he confidently attacked just exploded, throwing the blue gijinka back, skidding across the ground on his back. He wasn't exactly sure how hurt he was, but his whole body was screaming in pain as he stopped. He looked over at his arm. It was covered in cuts, many of which was bleeding. His head was pounding, his ears were ringing, and he couldn't feel anything in his legs other than pain at the moment. He was in bad shape...

He tried to force his body up to a sitting position despite its protests. Doing so rewarded him with the sight of his shirt being soaked in blood. His blood. Looks like he was out of the fight... Honestly, he was wondering if he'd survive. Sure, he was a dragon, but he was not invincible... Far from it. He should have known. He should have known since the day he left Juyu that it would end like this...

Despite his blurry vision though, he saw that another Roggenrola was glowing... Just like the other before it blew up. He forced himself to shakingly get to feet, barely able to stand. He couldn't inhale enough to do a Dragon Breath, he knew this, but that kamikaze was starting to approach him and his... Traveling partners. No... He couldn't let their journey end here, not now.

He limped to the glowing gijinka before throwing all his remain strength into a tackle to hold it in place, before trying to push it back away from the others. If he was to go out, he'd go out with a bang, not with a whimper.

Juyu

One seviper had dropped thanks to his empowered Shadow Ball, but one other still remained.  Fawkes had managed to land a blow on it, stealing some items in return.  The Seviper then had taken out both Fawkes clones, and looked at the duo menacingly.  As it hissed at them, Sid hissed back.  The pain in his ear, otherwise known as the Altaria's singing, had been quite useful in putting another one of the sevipers to sleep.  Sid shrugged.  He pulled down his collars zipper to reveal his insanely creepy grin towards the snake.  

"Listen pal...you're a goner.  Your pals are beat, what makes you think you stand a ghost of a chance?"  He started cackling uncontrollably.  To be honest, he was tired of all this fighting.  After he had dispatched of this seviper and found Wes, he would suggest a retreat.  

"This wasn't any of my business...but I can't stand to see scum like you hurting innocent gijinka!"  With one fingertip filled with purple flames, and another with a Shadow ball, he smiled.  He flicked the purple flame onto the orb of darkness, and it slowly started to orbit the ball.  "Perish...Burn....Despair....For all I care..."  He flung the combo attack at the Seviper, and started wheezing immensely after doing so.  He quickly zipped up his collar, and his breathing became regular once more.

"Die..."

d2akEes.png

S.S. Showdown

With the racket going on topside, Taiga couldn't help but be irked!  She was trying to lay in bed, but seeing as how sharks have to keep moving or they die, getting an ounce of shuteye was always nice.  She had gotten into the habit of involuntarily jerking her legs while she slept, but she was always easy to wake.  

"THOSE LOUDMOUTHS!  I guess they don't call it the S.S. Showdown without reason."  

Part of her wanted to go up there, show those frizz-heads what for!  Another half of her thought that would be incredibly idiotic, she knew a losing fight would get her nowhere, and get her nothing in return.  Rising out of her bed, she looked across the cabin.  A dangling red rope caught her attention.  

“Do not pull unless you must.”

A devious grin was painted across her face. 

"Hehe..Oh i'm sorry Ms. Gloomy Girl, the rope kinda looked like Scarlet's neck, and I was hoping to wring that instead of this rope.  It was an accident, honest!"  She rolled back onto the bed, her teeth still showing as she smiled.

"Fufu...fu"  

AfoYVVt.png

The fight against the rock was going...okay.  Her attacks weren't doing much, but this was mostly just an exercise to vent out all this frustration she'd been building up the last couple of days.  However, this mere rock had the unmatched audacity to call her stupid.  Her!  A pure-bred dragon of the mightiest of breeds!  A pile of minerals like this blockhead would never understand who really deserved this world, would he?  Which, to be fair, was kind of why she was trying to beat him slowly, right?  To prove that no matter how long the fight, some dumb rock wouldn't be able to down a mighty dragon.  But daring to call her stupid...the gloves were off now.

At least they would have been.  Kazo had gotten himself in a tough spot.  One of the smaller rocks decided it would be smart to blow himself up, seriously injuring Kazo in the process.  She could barely see through the sandstorm, but she was able to see that more of them were heading his way.  Dealing with those small rocks would take only a moment, then she could get back to the big guy.  Leaping toward the smaller ones and keeping her aerial balance with the use of her wings, Kah reached into her pocket and pulled out a small light purple gemstone.  A Dragon Gem.  Crushing it in her hands, Kah could feel the power coursing through her.  It was time to show these rocks why you don't funk with a dragon.

Or the runts accompanied by one.

Gathering up the telltale dragon power directly in front of her, Kah took aim at the smaller rocks, taking care that she not also hit Kazo.  Between the Dragon Gem boosting her power, how powerful she already was, the attack being more powerful against fellow dragons, and the condition Kazo was in, hitting him on accident would kind of defeat the purpose of using the gem to save his hide in the first place.  "Wretched minerals!" the dragon shouted, her attack nearing completion.  Unleashing a Dragon Pulse of raw power, Kah finished "It's time you learned your place!"

Kazo would owe her a new Dragon Gem after this was over.

Items Lost: Dragon Gem x1

Juyu

"G-Gwen!" Lok rushed towards Gwen as the fiery eruptions knocked her to the ground, burning her in the process. She was clearly extremely injured from the attack. Looking over the battlefield, it had seemed that even more people have joined the fight, now clearly outnumbering. This would be the ideal time to hide, and potentially take Gwen out of danger. On the other hand, the Camerupt was visibly injured - to the point where Lok could potentially help take him down without taking much. Pulling out the potion from before, he sighed. No matter what he decided, he needed to get Gwen away from harm. Picking her up while the Camerupt was distracted by the others, he floated behind the stage. Acting quickly, he used most of the liquid in the capsule on most of her visible injuries, and left the potion next to her. "Let's hope I didn't make the wrong decision" he said to himself, before sprinting back to the battlefield.

. . .

Back to where the Camerupt stood, it seemed that he was still mostly pre-occupied with the others. This was his chance to strike. He summoned 2 other Double Team clones before running towards the Camerupt, preparing a Confuse Ray in his right hand and a Hex on his left. Hopefully, if things got sticky he would hit one of the clones in confusion. "Y-You're going...down!" he shouted, not as confidently as he would of hoped of. As the Camerupt turned around, he fired off the Confuse Ray, followed shortly by the Hex. He could only hope that this would be enough to take him down.

S.S. Showdown

Scarlet was definitely more tired than she thought she would be. Before she had known it, she was asleep on the cabin bed! Even the commotion from above wasn't enough to wake her up - she had always been a heavy sleeper, after all. She didn't even hear the noise that Taiga was making when she got up from her bed.

Part of the Camerupt knew he had made a mistake. Many mistakes, in fact. The first was months ago, when he made the terrible mistake of revering that person. He had seen them fight, had watched the horror and beauty of it, and wanted that strength himself. He did everything they asked, until they realized their true goals. Realized what would become of them if they continued on this path. But it was far too late, he had no choice but to obey. Many lives were on the line. He knew that person's words had not been a bluff. "I know where you come from, I have seen that town of yours, and if you want anyone to ever see it again you will continue as you have." He had flown too close to the sun. A terrible, all consuming, sun. And this is the part where he burns up from it.

He knew this, and yet he couldn't stop. His rational thoughts would make him realize it was not worth it, that he was doomed either way. But he was enraged, terrified, and couldn't stop now.

He turned upon hearing some voice. He didn't even register what the Rotom was. It mattered not. With a roar of challenge, the Camerupt opened his mouth wide.

From his mouth, back, hands, seemingly his entire body, a massive and ferocious flame launched at the Rotom. A ball of fire that would roast the poor, brave, young man alive.

There was a green flash as something intercepted the attack.
The Kirlia let out a pained cry as the flames stuck her, bringing her down to the ground. The Camerupt would have laughed, had he the energy. But as it was, his strength was sapping from him. He was done for. And even still, he tried to fight back futility. Maybe if he finished the Kirlia off now, that one would save him. The Camerupt took a deep breath and prepared another Overheat.

The Seviper attempted to lunge at the Sabeleye as soon as they realized they were attacking. Finally something NORMAL for once, instead of this crazy singing and dancing. And his eagerness got him a flaming ball of shadows to the face. It hurt, it stopped him, dropped him, and forced him to roll around in pain. But he wasn't down. While rolling around he coiled his body, strengthening his physical ability, then sprung at Sid, with jaws snapping and ready to Bite down on the Ghost. While he did so something somewhat disturbing happened. The skin on the Seviper seemed to slough off, however underneath was a perfectly normal appearance. With the difference that it looked less on fire. The Seviper had Shed its Skin mid-jump.

The sleeping Seviper was having dreams of delicious Pokepuffs and beautiful Zangoose women, both things he'd never admit to liking, when suddenly he was stirred from his slumber. He looked around grumpily before remembering where he was and what he was doing. The Altaria was going past him nearby, floating, and so he reared up and bit her right on the leg.

Meanwhile the Zangoose fighting the Juyu duo finally was laid low, with a combination of Kayla's Water Shuriken making him pause, and Heather's swipe bringing him down.

However the other Zangoose had recovered from the previous attack, or at least enough to continue. And he was now crouching by the Empoleon, sadistic glee on his face and his claws flashing, prepared to attack the downed Gijinka.

Oasis

Ari gasped in shock. No! Blue guy--I mean Kazo! He's in trouble! He leapt out of the hole he was hiding in and charged forward. "Kazo! No!" Before he could do much more than that though, Kah had unleashed a pulse of pure power. Whatever that attack was, it was leagues beyond what he could do, that's for sure. Wow...so this is the power of a Chaser.

tRCh4Z6.png

Juyu

After Easter's attack, which seemed to have some effect on the Camerupt, a gijinka who moved with the grace of a fighter sprayed the fire type with a potent Toxic. Then the gijinka revealed a blade of pure darkness. That power...that lack of light...so it's a dark type then? Or do they just know a dark move? But he didn't have time to focus on that person. In the next second, they had nearly chopped the Camerupt's arm off and another, that Weavile thief from before, had appeared, her arm taking on a metallic shine in the shape of a brutal-looking claw, which she then thrust into the man's stomach. The Camerupt roared in pain and fury, punching the Weavile in the face before stumbling back a couple of steps.

Then a Rotom, one of the rarer gijinka, appeared, and Easter couldn't help glancing in the direction he came from. There seemed to be an injured woman in purple. She looked familiar, and it took a second for him to remember. She had been in that one entertaining battle from before! And then three versions of the Rotom released a bright, flashing cone of light. Easter turned away, recognizing a Confuse Ray when he saw one. Though it wouldn't do anything to him at this distance, he was still wary of the effects. He still remembered the last time he had been confused...the memory made him wince.

As he approached, the Camerupt prepared another Overheat. It wouldn't have nearly the power of the first one, but it was still a strong move all by itself. Rushing to the Camerupt, the Sylveon prepared to finish him off. It looked weak enough for a killing blow.

And then a soft cry, the sound of a gijinka in pain. Easter stopped his attack and looked down. It was the Kirlia from before, and she looked a mess. One side of her face was charred and peeling like a flower in bloom, and a particularly nasty burn on her arm had exposed the bone. And then he was back in the arena, nursing his own burns. Some were so bad that he couldn't even feel them, as the nerves had been fried. And then, he had closed his eyes and looked up to the sky, seeing the stars that he knew were there, even if the sun's light had overshadowed them. He had stood up once more and stared into the face of the one fighter he truly respected from the bottom of his heart.

A whimper, and he was back in Juyu. Shaking his head, the Sylveon set his stance in front of the Kirlia and chuckled. "It seems my mind changed when I wasn't looking." It's been a while since I've unconsciously used an attack like that. Still, the Wish would take some time to take effect. He turned his head to look back at the Kirlia, and winked. "Please be patient, miss. You'll have your wounds seen to soon enough."

In the meantime, he could use his Cosmic Shield. The best timing for the move would be right before the Overheat. The Sylveon crouched, waiting for the impending attack. I might not have to worry about that though...the others should be able to finish this overweening firebrand off.

It was starting to look like the Camerupt would not be able to answer her at all, even if he wanted to. Between having nearly ripped his arm off and her temporary partner having shoved her arm in his gut, he was very obviously on his last legs. This would normally have been where she swept in to knock him out and drag him back where they could interrogate him, but the fool just had to go and show his true nature. She sighed, watching from atop one of those pillars of stone, as the fool went berserk and punched the Weavile and turned about to try and incinerate the Rotom that had decided to help with a little extra punch to put him closer to the grave. She would normally have moved in then and there, but a flash of green distracted her.

She saw the Kirlia, whom they had gone through no small amount of trouble to save at this point, throw herself in front of that blast of fire. It took her only a few moments to note that the Gijinka was still alive, and only one more to make a connection. The Camerupt wouldn't give her anything useful, and the only purpose he served now was as an unspoken contract, but he must have had a reason to try and kill the singer. It wasn't that much of a stretch to assume she knew something that he and those he worked for didn't want getting out, so she had to speak to the girl! Of course, she'd need to make sure the psychic type survived to do that.

Thankfully, the Sylveon from earlier had turned about to go and handle things with her. That was good, and she would certainly owe him for that, but now she had to handle the firebrand. Not that there was anything difficult about that. Another blade of purest darkness came into being in her hand, and she launched herself down from that pillar. Focused as her berserk foe was on eliminating the singer, the Assassin was able to swoop in all but unnoticed and send that blade dancing through the air. If the Camerupt looked upon her, perhaps he would see the face of her Lord and know his fate in the afterlife.

The Absol was left standing there in her robes, fresh blood spattered onto her left hand and sleeve, while her mark's body fell limp and lifeless to the ground. His head struck a short distance away with a damp thump against the sand, eyes still open and face still contorted into that mix of pain, rage, and fear. She stayed there only long enough to offer a prayer to Darkrai, asking for him to look favorably upon her kill and to accept the offering she presented to him, before she stepped over the body and began advancing on where the Kirlia had fallen.

"I owe you thanks for saving her." She stated calmly, eyes resting on the fairy with a smile hidden behind her scarf. "As for you, miss," a flutter of cloth resounded as the Assassin settled down to sit in front of the badly burned Singer, "I would like to ask you a few questions, preferably before the Sheriff decides to come and try to arrest us for this. In particular, I want to know why it is that our now deceased friend tried to kill you. What do you know that was such a threat to him? What do you know about the group that tried to eliminate my order?"

Juyu

In retrospect, what he had done wasn't the brightest of ideas. He really wasn't expecting an immediate response from the Camerupt, although honestly even if he hasn't reacted so soon the attack probably would of whiffed completely - as it turns out, there's a reason why using more than one attack at the same time isn't done more often. As he jumped and lunged at the Camerupt, both the Hex and the Confuse Ray fired off in different directions, completely missing the Camerupt. The Camerupt however, wasn't about to miss his attack - a fiery Overheat was heading towards him - there was no chance of him dodging it or even to brace for impact. All he could do is close his eyes and hope that the fire wasn't enough to kill him. 

However, those flames never reached Lok. He wasn't quite sure what had happened, but as he was getting up from crashing into the ground, he saw a Sylveon and a Kirlia - both severely burned. In fact, he wasn't quite sure what was happening around him as he was getting up. It all happened too fast, but when Lok had come to his senses, the mysterious gijinka from earlier was also there, her robes covered in blood. Behind her was the bloody remains of the Camerupt. He made a mental note to thank those who had saved him. Or at least he would of, if he wasn't in a state of shock. At the moment, he just stood there, and was uncharacteristically quiet. 

wA0yiK8.png

No doubt Cabrakan remembered most of the way down to the bunks, following Edna pretty much blindly at this point. However, he paused briefly at the door to his usual room and turned to face said door, only to see via peripheral vision that Edna just kept going, not even paying attention to the fact that Cabrakan stopped in the first place. Either she didn't care or she was in a hurry to be elsewhere on the ship, which would explain her hesitance to guide him to his room which Clyde had told her to. In that case, there was little point asking her what happened there, but Cabrakan made a mental note to return here nonetheless.

“Here’s your bed, here’s the ropes, you know what to do, and what not to do, probably. Whatever. Anyway got anything you need cause I was kinda busy, hurry it up...er, please?” Cabrakan could only roll his eyes at this, not knowing if Edna was always like this or if it was supposed to be her time of the month... again. On second thought, he didn't want to know. All he wanted right now was for her to get out of his hair.

"You're in luck; all I need right now is some peace and..." Cabrakan was about to say the word 'quiet' when all a sudden, loud crashing could be heard emanating from above. No doubt Edna had something to say about that...

“Ugggh someone took my spot dammit! I was supposed to be, it was...uggggh,” Edna looked at Cabrakan, obviously annoyed, and so Cabrakan returned the favor.

"Like it could possibly be my fault," he remarked, before letting out a sigh and pointing above him, "In any case, if you could...?"

"Oh, sure, I could totally do that!" with the richest sarcasm in the entire Pokemon world, Edna stormed out of the room, in a direction that Cabrakan was hoping would lead her above deck. Cabrakan took this chance to leave the room he was in, make his way to the one he expected that he'd be given, and knock on the door. Incidentally, the Rotom Gijinka with the purple hair answered the door.

"Y'know, you could've pulled on the..." she started

"Plain rope, I know, but I figured this would save me an action," Cabrakan explained himself, "I need to speak to the occupants of this room,"

"Well, I don't know how far you'll get, since they're supposedly sleeping now," the Gijinka turned to verify what she was telling Cabrakan, noting the Sharpedo Gijinka tossing and turning, "...one of them is, anyway,"

"Well I don't see how they can with whatever in Yveltal's name is going on up there,"

"...that's something you probably should've told Edna about,"

"I did. She did say she would, but..."

"Lemme guess; the sarcasm was as rich as anything. Would you like me to go up there?"

"That would be wise, thank you,"

With that, Cabrakan stepped out of the way so that the Rotom Gijinka could leave, and once she did, rested his arm on the doorway, just waiting for the Sharpedo Gijinka to wake back up. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that she would knowing that racket above, so he timed his question for that inevitable moment.

"What are you two doing here?" he finally asked.

East of Oasis

All he had wanted to do was explode. That wasn’t such a bad thing, was it? But no, first he gets tackled by one dragon, then another appears, totally ignoring their leader, and attacks with a massive blast of Dragon power. But Roggenrola wouldn’t be denied like that!
There was an explosion....

Of sand as the little Rock Gijinka was obliterated by the attack, not simply being knocked out but instead dying in that instant.

The leader of the group, the Boldore, watched in fury as his lackey was killed. He stomped closer to the group, and his eyes took note of the little lion cub. He grinned widely, showing off his jagged and broken teeth. “Heh. Heh. Heh.” Boldore turned to the little boy and launched a trio of Rock Blasts at him, the first sailed right past, the second hit the dirt in front, and the last nailed him directly.

Mac, having seen the attack, let out a shout. “You big dumb bully!” She Charged up, eyes alight with anger, then rushed towards the Boldore. The Rock type laughed as the little girl approached, but his smile slipped as she reared her hand back and electricity coursed through her arm. “Eat this!” She thrust forward and an electric blast slammed into the Boldore, knocking him over and bringing his health down low. However he wasn’t finished, and Mac was worn out. He took advantage of this, preparing another Rock Slide, this time right over the small Gijinka’s head.

S.S. Showdown

The Ice Rotom let out a deep sigh as she passed by Cabrakan. She knew at least he was a quiet guest, but the more people on board the more of a bother for her. She was concerned about leaving the Sharpedo, especially given how they were eyeing the red rope, but she had to hope she wasn’t stupid enough to pull it.
She made her way to the deck, slowly, very slowly, and reached the top when the battle was coming to an end. Evidently Apanie had decided to actually try and land an attack, and Solana had been knocked out totally, while Jane fussed over her and Trava rolled around on the battlefield. Just, rolled from one end to the other, back and forth, with a smile on her face.
She found Edna watching with a frustrated look, mumbling mean-spirited things under her breath.
“Edna. Cabrakan has said...”
“I know what he said, idiot, he said it to me!”
“Okay.”
“....Uggggh you’re impossible to talk with.”
“You’re talking now.”
“Will you shut up?”
“...”
“...”
“...”
“Stop that, Isole!”
With that the Frost Rotom turned from Edna and walked away, leaving the girl to her anger.

“Hey, Captain, we got a few guests. Night’s falling now. Think we can set sail tomorrow morning, eh?” Clyde said, leaning against the door to the Captain’s Cabin. After a response, Clyde grinned. “A little late night sailing? Guess that works too. I’ll let the girls know, the S.S. Showdown sets sail in ten minutes!”
Jane was sent down to the cabins to inform the occupants that the ship was going to be moving, and to please not throw up on the floor. “U-uh, if you need anything let me, er, us, know and I’ll, er, we’ll help as soon as I....we can....There’s a bucket in the corner if you...get sick...please don’t get sick, if you can help it!” Her tone indicated she was nervous, and wanted to be sure not to offend the guests. “Er...the Captain says if any of you want to meet him, to come up to the deck. You don’t have to though!”

True to Clyde’s words, the ship began sailing several minutes after, heading down the path towards Coldharbour.

Archived