Pokemon Gijinka: The Fallen God [IC/PG-16/Not Accepting]

Cave

Ari cheered from atop his perch. "Yay!" Everywhere you look, I'm standing in the spotlight! However, his cheer left quickly when he saw the puzzle. Scratching his head, he said, "Uhh, this is...complicated. Uhh..." Thankfully, Kazo seemed to have some sort of idea as to what the heck to do. But when he did the thing...it didn't work. Then Mac did a thing, and it worked. It was all a bit over his head.

And then the wall moved! And a thing emerged. A person, actually. But he looked super powerful and strong, so that was bad. "Regirock," Mac whispered from beside him. Regirock? Is that his name? But how did she know his name? Was he a famous Chaser?

"Why...awaken me...mortals?" This immediately rubbed Ari the wrong way. Here this guy was, calling him a mortal? Sure, he was super tall, but that didn't make him a god. But then he remembered, the man who had become grass, he had talked about a legendary in a cave. Was that him? Was he a...legend?

"Hey, are you a legendary?" Ari asked, squinting his eyes and tilting his head sideways. "You're kind of big, so...maybe?"

tRCh4Z6.png

Juyu

Easter followed the Absol through Juyu's streets, musing on the fact he still didn't know her name. She had probably given it earlier during that scuffle with the Camerupt, but he hadn't been paying attention. When she started purchasing dry goods in bulk, he realized what was going on. So she's going somewhere, then? He had enjoyed Juyu's selection of sweets, but he had started to get the itch to travel again. This would be a happy coincidence. Mind made up, he started charming the vendors for travel rations himself, as well as a few dozen sweets which he stored in a separate bag.

Soon after he had bought enough for a long journey, the Absol spoke up. "I plan on making my way to Adarid. There's something there I need to get, and hopefully I'll be able to come up with the Poké to get it on the way." She then filled up a canteen from a reservoir, and Easter quickly followed suit with his own, as well as an extra. Sweets could really make one thirsty, after all. "I don't really have anything else to do here in Juyu after all. You're welcome to come with me if you like."

Easter had already made up his mind to accompany her. She was one of the more interesting people he had met. While a dark gijinka, she had shown no sign of the arrogance so common to the type. Instead, she had displayed a stoic, matter-of-fact attitude that had impressed him despite himself. "Of course I'm coming with you," he smiled. "It wouldn't do to let our acquaintance stop here. Though if we are to be traveling companions, I should introduce myself." He bowed, expression playful. "My name is Easter, though you can call me...Easter! And what is your name?"

--

After the introductions had been made and the last of the preparations completed, the two had made their way to the city's eastern exit, where they set out without much fanfare. The surroundings were largely flatlands, but the ground got more uneven the further out from Juyu they got.

While on the road, Easter dug into his pouch of sweets and took out a wrapped candy. "Common Candy. Not as good as Rare Candy, but that stuff is hard to get ahold of. Want one?" he offered to the Absol.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alleria Ethela, Team Karaoke

Road to Adarid -> Adarid

Alleria gave a wide berth as the others have finished their explanation of their abilities. As much as she didn't see fighting as something fanciful, probably it's best to think of the roles each of them would serve in battles. She would probably need to be up close any personal to Sing effectively, or maybe she should invest in a voice amplifier had she had the money for it. Although, that would require her to give some heads up to her teammates that she would s- eh, nevermind. Her concert's for everyone. Would be a shame if they close their ears on her show.

Wally, yeah, the Empoleon, would be an actual frontline fighter. She could act as support, but AGwen would provide supporting fire and hexes, while Lok would disrupt the enemies. Although that leaves the Drapion...what she could do, what she could-

She could be a meatshield. Fiona would be fine with it, the Altaria was sure. Now just to...ah, that could be for later.

The group decided to continue their rest for the day, and the next day Gwen seemed to be able to cheer up the Drapion enough for her to sing again, which was admittedly quite nice, Though she was too shy to reveal her mug for the rest of the day. Quite a shame it was. Though, the trip itself was quite free of obstacles. In the end, the group reached Adarid without any meaningful issues on their way.

"It looks even bigger than last time I was here...Careful everyone, don't get separated. If any of you must go anywhere please let everyone else know, lest we lose each other. Now...what is it you all want to do? The choices are Absolutely numerous...no wait I used that one already..."

Must...not...ughh...

"Ugh-uhhhh, I think...you know, I think I'll go to the library now. I need to make sure of something."

There's a library in the city? Though, even as she stopped actually understanding the words she uttered, Alleria continued to talk. "If any of you would come somewhere else, it's fine. I think I'll go to Voile to check on something first. Let's meet up in one or two hours in front of the Arena if we so decide to split, ok?"

Voile? Arena? Ah, perhaps she had been in here before, but she only had just forgotten about it. Shouldn't matter. She just need to find this Artura person...uh, what's their name again, anyway? It's annoying how she could barely remember things, and she disliked writing things down. Hiding her frustration from the group, she bowed at them before turning away, running.

AfoYVVt.png

Poke: 350

Inventory: Poke Puff Bag, Berry Case (contains one Haban Berry and one Sitrus Berry), Breast Pad x2 (C-cup, equipped)

Well, smashing the wall hadn't quite accomplished Kah's goal of making a tunnel with her fist. However, something fell from the ceiling, revealing a puzzle above the team to be solved. The timeless Hydreigon philosophy proving victorious once again. However, puzzles weren't her strong suit, so she opted to keep her mouth shut for this part. If the runts couldn't figure it out for themselves, then there was nothing wrong with her telling them to just pack up and head to...wherever these people were planning to go next. A dragon like Reshiram wouldn't have holed up in a cave and locked himself behind some puzzle anyway; this wasn't the legendary Kah sought after all.

However, they did solve the puzzle. And what it caused was the opening of a passage into a deep cavern with stalactites and all. Whoever lived here had a horrid sense of home decoration. It was as the quartet entered that something stirred near the back wall, causing little pieces of rock to fall off, followed by bigger pieces as something actually started moving. Eventually, the sight of the thing was there in front of Kah's eyes.

It was a towering gijinka that dwarfed even Kah. The air of power around the thing only made it seem even bigger to her, and it took its time looking over the four. So this was a legendary gijinka. She'd heard stories before, but this was her first time seeing one up close. It was certainly an impressive sight. To think she was here to prove her power to this thing...

"Why...awaken me...mortals?"

"We're a group of Chasers," Kah answered. "I've come to prove my strength in battle against a legendary gijinka."

MwhMjJD.png

Poke: 700

Inventory: Dusk Stone, Moo Moo Milk x2

"Hey hey hey, welcome to Deku! I hope you're ready to have a good time cause that's all that there is here!"

The look on Fawkes's face made it clear she wasn't buying a word of this cheery-sounding Aipom's words. The thieving rascal had been here before and knew the routine. However, it seemed she wasn't the only one who knew or thought she'd been here before. The Aipom stopped his looking over the group right at her, and was staring at her intently.

"You look...familiar..." He got closer, leaning in. "Yeah, very...familiar...Have I robbed you before? Or, have you robbed me before?"

"L, Lots of kids run around here," Fawkes nervously answered, deliberately averting her gaze from the guy questioning her. "It could've been anyone, but not me. I'm from Juyu; this is my first time here."

Lucky for her, Sid also had questions of his own.

"Now...where's the White Fury?"

Here was hoping the Aipom would care more about Sid than her.

Team Mac and Cheese, Cave

Kazo groaned to himself as nothing happened when they did what he said. Of course it didn't work! Why the hell would it work?! That would require him being right for once, and god knows that would never happen to him.

"Don't worry Kazo, we'll get it!" Mac tried to encourage him. Her sunshine was blown away by Kazo's inner Delta Stream. "Oh Arceus! I got it! Look look look!" Kazo watched her as she switched the order up a small bit, giggling like a madman as she did. There was a sudden click as the last one was placed, and they heard a grinding noise. "Kay lemme down now." As the small gijinka's feet hit the ground, the wall slowly slid downward, revealing that the secret doorway was five feet deep. "Ha! The great detective, Mac, strikes again!" Joy, an even bigger ego. Kazo was not ready for this.

They headed down the path, it growing larger and larger until they got into a cavern. Kazo looked around in awe. It was so beautiful down here. It felt so nice here. If there was a legend here, no wonder why it wanted to stay here. Suddenly, the wall in the back began to crack and break, it falling apart as something began to wake up, moving to them.

It was huge! Nine feet tall of solid rock was lumbering over to them, looking over it. It had an aura of power just oozing out of it, one that made Kazo feel like he was a tiny, tiny Gible all over again. There was only one legend it could be...

"Regirock" Mac whispered. It had to be, no question about it. Kazo remembered the stories his older brother would tell him this legend. It was, to them, the prime example of the weak becoming strong. After all, as his brother would say, "The tallest mountain started as a stone," and no other legend exemplified that like Regirock.

Bits of rock fell from the Legend as he shifted backed and forth. Finally, he spoke. A voice that was strong and rumbled across the walls, filling the entire room.

"Why...awaken me...mortals?" he inquired, looking over them.

"Hey, are you a legendary?" Ari asked, squinting his eyes and tilting his head sideways. "You're kind of big, so...maybe?"

"That's Regirock, kid...," Kazo supplied as he looked on in awe. "Part of the Regi trio, apparently servants of Regigias... Yeah, he's a legendary all right...." He didn't know everything about every legend, but he knew about the Regis, and he knew about Latios and Latias. It baffled him even now that he was looking at Regirock.

"We're a group of Chasers," Kah answered. "I've come to prove my strength in battle against a legendary gijinka." Kazo shook his head. Right! He should answer the question.

"I... I wanted to k-know what was in th-this cave," Kazo said. "B-but... Now that I see it's you... I wish to test my strength against you!" He needed to do this. He had to prove to himself that he once was weak, but now, he's grown.

Her hit landed!  And with it...blood rushed into her mouth.  She couldn't let go!  Not just yet...more...More....MORE!  Her eyes were fixated on the site of the crimson liquid seeping from the wound she had inflicted.  She giggled with glee...it had been sometime since she had a rush like this.  The last time being in Oasis.  It took her a moment to realize a cold air was washing over her.  Tiny fragments of ice began forming on her body, and she started to shiver.  

The next thing she realized was that she was slammed into a wall.  The impact made her lose her breath, and in doing so, she gasped for air, letting go of her prey in the process.  She sat there dumbfounded for a moment.  Her knees were shaky, and her hands were too.  She wiped her mouth off and looked at the blood that soaked her hands.  She giggled for a brief moment.  Her head rested in one hand, and the other lay straight down...as if it were limp.  A look of insanity showed across her face.  

"Fufufu....you idiot!  Give me more!  I WANT MORE!"  She noticed the Glalie had taken a quite strange stance.  "Fufufu!  Fool!  You're already dead in the water!"  A pool of water started to gush from beneath Taiga, flooding the hall that they all stood in.  Taiga herself rose on a rising pillar of water.  She could almost touch the ceiling.  She moved her geyser towards the Glalie, but a mysterious barrier made it so her move wasn't able to make direct contact.  "WHY YOU!  YOU CAN'T HIDE ALL THAT BLOOD FROM ME!" 

She was faster now.

She leaped from her pillar and started to do fast somersaults in mid-air.  The water from the geyser crashed back from whence it came, splashing the surrounding hall.  As she approached the Glalie's position, she stuck out her leg.  Her plan was to land an ax kick straight on it's head.  Cracking it open like an egg in the process.  She eyed the other occupants of the ship's haul.  Who would be her next victim?

She was faster now.  

Regirock’s Cave, Team Mac

Regirock swept his head slowly from one side to the other. “Chasers...you?” He swept his head to the other side again. Memories welled up in him. Memories of brave and strong warriors, who challenged Legends to equally legendary battles. He focused more on the four before him. “I know not...why you lie...but if battle you want...battle you shall have.”

The entire cave started to rumble, as foot long, pointed, shards of stone formed around Regirock. He tilted his head forward and they launched with impressive force towards the group. Mac let out an excited squeal and dove to avoid them, just barely making it out of the way but scrapping her knee against the floor in the process. She shot off a Thundershock at the Legend but it didn’t even seem to notice. He raised his hand and suddenly the cavern was filled with an increased Gravity, and everyone felt themselves being pulled towards the ground. Kah was affected the most, having her Levitation nullified entirely. All the while Regirock hadn’t moved an inch, silently observing their next actions.
The Legendary Battle has truly begun.

Team Surprise, two days from Juyu

“Gah, can’t believe I let her hit me.” The mysterious Gijinka, who to any onlooker would appear to be a stronger than average Flareon, shook his head in frustration. “Getting rusty. Not a good time for this sheet...And she’s caught up already, dammit.” He continued on his path, heading North. He glanced behind him, to check on the location of the one following him, and nearly ran into a pair of Gijinka on the road. A Sylveon, and an Absol. Quite the strange pair. But they felt strong. Great, more trouble.

“Oi there, out of the way whelps!” He growled at them, exuding confidence despite that he had been the one in the wrong. “Bah I can’t bother with you lot.” Without any more response, he took off quickly, continuing on his path North, leaving behind the likely confused pair behind.

Almost as soon as they were able to register the strange encounter, another followed suit. This Gijinka was more recognizable as a, somewhat tall, 5'8“, Jolteon and in fact would be very recognizable to Easter.
She was running at high speeds, with the largest grin and a graceful, but fierce, gait. She slid to a halt as she spotted the pair.

“Heeeeey, Easter my man, what’s up! Looks like you found yourself a partner, lot more...female than I would’ve expected, how’s it been!” She smiled widely at the two, eyes flashing with curiosity and eagerness.

Adarid, Team Karaoke

Alleria was the first to speak up about where they wanted to go, expressing interest in the library. The firmness in her assertion was noticed by Gwen. “Oh, had you been here before? That’s wonderful, that will help a lot! I think I’d like to go with you, I don’t have any place I need to be after all. Fiona, Lok, Wally?” She held her hands behind her back, looking at each of them as she listed their names, never losing her warm smile.

Fiona glanced around nervously, clearly trying to avoid the crowd and failing. Multiple times she was almost swept up by the surge of bodies. “The library? I...guess I can come with, but, I don’t know if I want to go inside...I’ve never been to a library before.”

Gwen waited for Lok and Wally’s response, before hailing a wagon to take the group to the library. She paid the fee herself “Just this once though, I don’t know Pay Day after all, hehe.” and they were on the way. During the trip, Fiona kept fidgeting, glancing at the group, the wagon, the outside. Gwen attempted to lay a calming hand on her knee, which helped, but Fiona didn’t seem like she’d be one for conversation. “So, Alleria, what are we going to be looking for? I doubt we’re the first to think to check the library for information, if it’s Legends you’re looking for.”

By the time they reached the library, night was falling. Practically the entire day had been used up by the trip. Gwen paid the driver, nearly depleting the last of her money, and they exited the wagon.
However, Fiona had fallen asleep during this, and had landed in Alleria’s lap. Gwen asked the Altaria to help carry her into the library, in the hopes there would be a place for her to lay down.

The Adarid Library, Voile, wasn’t a singular building. It started out as a single, small, stone building with four book shelves. Over time more buildings were added on, and it now was a huge stretch of similarly colored, though somewhat off, buildings of variant shapes and sizes. All of them were connected by wooden tunnels, but each of them also had a doorway. The front building was a squat, oval-shaped, black stone building. Everyone wanting to enter the library was asked to use this doorway. It opened up into a  round room with a desk, and a bench. There were no books here. All of the other buildings, however, were packed with shelves upon shelves of books, seemingly random in how they’re sorted. The only one who knows how it all works is the caretaker, a Gijinka that was seemingly always in the library.

Said caretaker hurried over to them as they entered. They had a blank expression on their face, but seemed to be kind nonetheless. “Welcome. I am Kiku.” She tilted their head, studying them all. “What can I help you with?”

Juyu, Team (TBD)

The four who entered Juyu, the day after the festival, were a motley crew to say the least. Somewhat suspicious, but it was clear they had no overly harmful intentions. Kayla nodded at her assessment and left to report to Heather about the new arrivals.
They entered the city and immediately heard from the grape vine about the events the day prior, the excitement at the festival, as well as the mysterious “Battle Singer”. A woman who already rumors were being spread about, those saying she was a warrior spirit who arrived at the site of fights to sing for the combatants.
However of more interest, perhaps, was the words circulating about Pride Rock, directly to the North. It seemed that there was a rumor that the entity from Pride Rock’s myths was in fact one of the Legends. Something that had been suggested before, but, lately, more people had come forward and claimed to know it for a fact.
How would these new arrivals use this news? What were their plans?

S.S. Showdown, Team Showdown

Froslass saw her allies being dragged down to the ground, and knew that it was about time. Her realization hit her just as the sudden pain from the Chandelure's attack. She didn't scream, didn't make any noise at all, but she felt the horrible pain. She dropped to a knee, but when she looked up she was smiling. "This one is not meant to die here. You are all fated to rot in a prison of my own creation, watch and see the truth!"
She touched the floor of the ship and suddenly ice sprouted from her hands, rapidly covering the hallway from the area in front of her to the doorway at the other end, the walls were similarly covered, as well as the ceiling, finally a sheet of ice, seemingly glass-like, sealed the five Gijinka besides Froslass in the icy prison on both ends.

The Glalie grunted weakly from their spot on the ground, but mustered the energy to, together, summon a hailstorm in the confines of the prison. Then the Glalie battling Taiga once more got ready to Protect himself, while the other suddenly made two copies of himself, one of which had taken his place beneath Scarlet, and faded away instantly. Meanwhile the hail seemed to be restoring his energy.

And then it began, suddenly a lance of ice shot from the left wall, heading towards Taiga, then another shot from the ceiling, crashing uselessly against the ground, a few moments later and, from the barrier created on the other side of the Froslass, another shot at Cabrakan.

Deku, Team Dark

The Aipom blanched as Sid unveiled his Creepy Smile™ and took his attention from the strangely familiar Zorua. When he heard the question, his expression turned sour. “Excuse me? Are you kidding? He’s kidding, right?” the Aipom asked the so far silent Weavile. He hopped over to the Sableye and leaned closer. “That’s a story, a myth, that’s all. If someone like that existed I wouldn’t...” his voice trailed off and his bitter look cleared up. “Ahem, you’re such a kidder, haha, White Fury, haha! No one’s heard anything about that here, nope nope, sorry buckos can’t help. Maybe you’ll have better luck elsewhere, lots of buildings don’t know what they’re for, just be careful. Wouldn’t want anything happening to you~!” He giggled and ran off, waving amicably at the group, especially at the Zorua, before vanishing behind a building.
Wes and Sid would find themselves 50 Poke poorer after this encounter.

yCrzb88.png
Team (TBD)
Juyu

"Mother funking Skitty-ass dick-eating jabroni jabroni sheet-raping..." a whole torrent of foul language that shall not be repeated had spewed from Beatrice's mouth as she and the quadrant that she was with had realized that they arrived at Juyu a day late for the festival, an event that Beatrice in particular was very much looking forward to being able to participate in, "...convolutedly bastardized Tauros-sheet! Why couldn't we come here sooner, huh?!"

She aggressively turned to her friends as she asked this question... only for her gaze to soften tremendously and her wings, which where fluttering aggressively due to the sheer amount of salt that she ended up dishing out, to gradually come to a stop. She felt as though she made a terrible mistake; after all, this was exactly how Beatrice lost friends to begin with, defiantly protesting against them over nothing... and these guys weren't friends that she wanted to lose. If it wasn't for Fjanna in particular having wanted to try out these things called slot machines inside the Gambling Den, there wouldn't have been an opportunity for Beatrice to take that would get her out of that hole in Yveltal's domain that was Deku; and for that alone Beatrice was grateful. Denku initially looked to be a shady character when Beatrice first laid eyes on him, but she managed to warm up to him too despite that, and although Albretch was a weird one, she was someone that Beatrice genuinely wanted to help, and thus Beatrice insisted that Albretch travel along with her.

After a brief reminisce, Beatrice breathed a heavy sigh. Journeying as a part of the quadrant had meant so much to her, and that only made it all the less deserving that the others had to take this crap from Beatrice all the time. However, her mind was still a mess as of this moment, and only having just gotten away from Deku wasn't gonna be enough to set it straight again. She wanted to apologize, but since she was never comfortable with such an action, she hashed it out of hesitance.

"I... I need to go eat a dick," she said, only to take it back in embarrassment, "I-I meant bar of soap! Itotallysaidbarofsoapnooneheardmesaythatotherthing!"

wA0yiK8.png
Team Showdown
S.S. Showdown

"...oh Arceus be damned," Cabrakan couldn't help but say as he, Scarlet and Taiga had been encased in a box of ice along with the two Glalie that the two girls were battling. On top of that, the Froslass was nowhere to be seen, and every time he turned to look for her, Cabrakan would find an icicle in her place that would be shot from all kinds of directions. Cabrakan managed to dodge the one coming for him for the most part, his side being grazed from jumping just not quite fast and far enough. But his main concern was freeing himself and the others from this infernal prison, whilst keeping an eye out for more icicles being shot out.

For that though, he needed a calm mind. A Fresh Slate. And that's exactly what he prepared himself for. Next thing's next, he had to think logically. Ice would melt in the face of fire, obviously, and concentrating at a single point would eventually weaken the rest of any wall regardless of what exactly it was made of. And there only needed to be one hole in one wall before an escape from a room could be made. The only hard part was procuring the patience necessary.

So that would be Cabrakan's plan of attack; continue slinging Deluxe Fireball Supremes at around the bottom middle of the "wall" that was in between where the other Gijinka were trapped inside and where Jane ultimately lay to rest, in case that cursed Froslass would take this time to try something against her. It might have taken several fireballs to make it through, but at this point, Cabrakan was prepared to chuck them all if he had to... and then some.

Adarid

Team Karaoke/C.C. Wallenstein

Adarid City, the Capital and largest city in the region. It would take days from one end of the city perimeter to reach the other and Wallenstein still wondered how such a gigantic city functioned at all. Somehow the place they arrived at did not resemble the part of Adarid she visited before. For the same city to not hold even a single familiar sight at all only made the sheer size of the city even clearer. Now that they've arrived...

"Ugh-uhhhh, I think...you know, I think I'll go to the library now. I need to make sure of something."

“Oh, had you been here before? That’s wonderful, that will help a lot! I think I’d like to go with you, I don’t have any place I need to be after all. Fiona, Lok, Wally?

With little reason to refuse, Wallenstein decided to tag along as well. With how wide the city is, if they split now they won't be meeting up for a few days at least. It was best to stick together, at least for now. The library wasn't too bad of a place to start gathering some information anyway.

"You know, if it takes an entire day to reach a library, shouldn't they build a couple more around? Can't imagine people are too happy to have to spend a day from the entrance to reach one." Bored, she initiated some light mid-wagon talk.

They reached the Voile library after night has fallen. The establishment was a rather interesting piece of architecture, Wallenstein thought. She stored the rest of her half-eaten rations back into her bag and got off the wagon with the rest of the group. Instead of finding a place to rest first, it seemed Alleria and Gwen were intent on entering the library, carrying the younger, unconscious Fiona in. The group, as disarranged as they are, approached the librarian.

“What can I help you with?”

"Well, since I'm here, any books on legendaries or Arceus in particular would be great. And also a map of the city and a pointer towards an inn if libraries help out with that."

Juyu

Team TBD/Albrecht

The flat City Juyu. It's taken a few days for Albrecht and the other three to arrive. It wasn't a particularly harsh journey however so none of them were too exhausted. Before heading to an inn, they decided to inquire around about the upcoming music festival that seemed to be one of the group's agendas.

As it turns out, they were too late.

"That's a shame." Besides her, Beatrice was vehemently fuming over the fact. She really must've looked forward to the event. The local that answered them was a little taken back by the spectacle too. "Thank you for your time. Good day." Albrecht gave a light curtsy.

At times like this, Albrecht felt a little lost as to what she should do next. Every time she's visited a new town or city she would look around for clues about 'Wally', but aside from a small number of accounts about an Empoleon individual here or there, she's never found anything concrete. Right now it seemed trending rumors were about a legendary near Pride Rock. By some chance 'Wally' might be heading that way, but Albrecht had no way to confirm if the Empoleon was ever here to catch that rumor. It was a choice between rushing towards Pride Rock or staying and snooping around and frankly she felt neither option would yield much success.

"I will walk around a little." She informed the group of her intentions and took a stroll. She couldn't quite decide which option was better. Whenever she started thinking about things too hard, her line of thought often arrived to an ambiguous standoff between two options, neither seemingly more advantageous than the other. It was often hard to decide on things.

After a while, she decided she'll stay for at least a day and then think about her options later. More important than that was exploring the city.

She stopped in front of a building. She inquired a local nearby and found it to be the sheriff's office.

"Maybe if it's here..." If a flashy Empoleon was around, chances are the sheriff would know. She didn't quite plan on coming here but now that she was, there was little else to do but go in and try asking.

Regirock’s Cave, Team Mac and Cheese

Kazo watched as Regirock swept his head slowly from one side to the other, looking over the group. “Chasers...you?” Why... why was he questioning this? They were Chasers! They chased him here, didn't they? ... Was there something they were missing? Something even they did not know they needed? “I know not...why you lie...-," Lie?! They weren't lying! They... they were Chasers... right...? "--but if battle you want...battle you shall have.” Upon hearing those words, Kazo got into a stance. Time for the fight of their life...

To Kazo's surprise, the entire cave started to rumble, as large pointed shards of stone formed around Regirock. He tilted his head forward and they launched at the group, the force behind obviously powerful, one headed staright for Kazo. With a yelp, he jumped into the air, landing on top of it and kicked off it, landing by and scooping up Ari yet again before dashing towards the back, stopping behind a stalactite, and dropping Ari off there. If that even grazed the young lion, Kazo was sure he would be out for the count.

"Yeah, maybe you should hide in the corner and take potshots," Kazo suggested as he started to stretch a bit. He should had done this before, but he didn't realize they were going to jump straight into a battle. He heard the sounds of Mac firing off a Thundershock at the Legend. He doubted it would even faze the massive Regi, let alone actually hurt it. Suddenly, Kazo felt... much heavier, like the ground was pulling down on him. "Gravity...," He muttered to himself as he looked out from behind the stalactite. This was not good. Not good at all. He must have been planning to hit them with an Earthquake...

Kazo dashed out of his hiding place and ran at the towering man, running as fast as he could in this increased gravity. He probably couldn't reach his head with a jump like he normally could, but he had an idea. He suddenly swerved left and headed to one of the plentiful rock formations and leaped up, kicking off it and launching himself at Regirock's head, spinning like a ball as he did. He hardened his head and timed himself so he would smash his cranium against the legend's using Iron Head, before using the momentum to position his feet to smash down in an axe kick, and finally kicking off Regirock's head to dive execute a swan dive straight into the ground and dig away to avoid a counterattack. Hopefully, he did something, although, he had a sinking feeling that no, he did not.

This was going to be one hard battle.

Juyu, Team TBD

"Mother f***ing Skitty-ass dick-eating b**** c*** s***-raping..." Denku shook his head as he heard Beatrice let out a spew of curses that he heard only a few times before. He didn't really feel the same way she did, considering the festival was the last thing on his mind. He looked at the others in his group as she continued ranting. It was odd to him still, traveling in a group. Sure, they were... horrible people... but he felt awkward around them. Thankfully, he was able to mask that quite easily.  "...convolutedly bastardized Tauros-s***! Why couldn't we come here sooner, huh?!" Denku shook his head. He wasn't going to answer her, as she just needed to vent. He did have a very small thing under his mask that something resembled a ghost of a smile as he heard her next line. "I... I need to go eat a dick," she said, only to take it back in embarrassment, "I-I meant bar of soap! Itotallysaidbarofsoapnooneheardmesaythatotherthing!" 

"You'll find a short supply of... dicks, in Juyu," He provided bluntly to her, his voice sounding gruff under his mask. "Most, if not all, inhabitants are lesbians here. And no, it is not as glorious as you might think it is," he turned to the taller Beedrill. "Soap, on the other hand, is much easier to come by," Come to think about it, there really wasn't a lot of males in general. For every male, there was at least three females to outnumber him. And yet, some guys still couldn't get a girl...

He looked around his small group. Beatrice was, for lack of a better word, beautiful. Fjanna, or Fia, as most of them called her, was adorable, despite her bluntness. Then again, Denku was also blunt, so maybe he was biased. Albercht was a bit of an airhead, but it somehow added to her charm. Really, come to think about it, Denku was in a good position, as none of the girls hated him, and were close to his age, so he could 'try to woo them' as someone in Ogren may have tried to suggest to him. It was almost like he was the protagonist of a harem manga... Arcues, most guys would kill to be with one of these girls, and Blast Burn a small village to be in his position.

"That's a shame." Albrecht's voice brought Denku out of his musings, he looking up at the local that answered them. "Thank you for your time. Good day." Albrecht gave a light curtsy, like a lady. She turned to the small team. "I will walk around a little." She then headed off for a stroll.

"Meet back here within an hour at least!" He yelled at her as she left. She... didn't hear him, did she? Damn, guess they'd have to go looking for her later. The Pupitar gijinka sighed and turned to the other two. "Alright, I shall head out as well. If you want to follow me or not is your own choice. Just meet back here within an hour, understood?" God, why was he being the adult here? He walked off down a street, his desert cape flapping dramatically in the wind. Time to find his brother...

Adriad

Team Karaoke

It had seemed Alleria had already been to Adriad, as she was the first one to speak - specifically, she wanted to go to the library. Slowly, the whole group agree'd to go to the library one by one. Eagerly, Lok followed the group as they all took the wagon. The whole trip had taken most of the day - Adriad was really big! 

"You know, if it takes an entire day to reach a library, shouldn't they build a couple more around? Can't imagine people are too happy to have to spend a day from the entrance to reach one." Lok turned to Wallenstein "Yeah..." he replied, yawning and stretching his arms out. "...you would think that they would accommodate for how big this place is." He looked around. Adriad was excessively large "And I thought Juyu was big..." he said under his breathe a bit. Alpha itself wasn't very big - or at least, it didn't seem that big due to how it was laid out. Although the guards posted around did remind him of the Enforcers. Just thinking about them gave him shivers down his spine, his face turning a bit pale (well, paler than usual I guess)

. . .

They had finally arrived at the library, and it was the middle of the night. That didn't seem to deter the ground, however, as they all started heading to the library. Well, most of them - Voile was asleep, and needed to be carried over. Lok hovered behind the group. “Welcome. I am Kiku.” As she tilted her head, and turned to Lok, he waved at her. “What can I help you with?”

"Well, since I'm here, any books on legendaries or Arceus in particular would be great. And also a map of the city and a pointer towards an inn if libraries help out with that." Wallenstein spoke first. "Yeah, what she said!" He followed up, excited. He was eager to read up on the legendaries, specifically Hoopa.

S.S. Showdown

Team Showdown

"Wha-!" Scarlet slamed onto the ground shortly after knocking the Glalie to the ground. Before she knew it, the Glalie had cloned itself! No, that's not exactly correct - it didn't take her too long to realize what the Glalie had done. Double Team was a fairly common technique used by young Bug-type Gijinka back in Mowloo. She quickly got up, only to find herself nearly slipping on the now-icy floor and falling on her ass. "What the hell..." she started looking around at her new environment - something had imprisoned them in ice - more than likely the Froslass, or maybe the other Glalie? That wasn't important - another thing she noted what that it started to hail, as the ice from the ceiling started to lightly pelt her. It wasn't the worse thing ever, but it was sure as hell painful! The glalie would seem to disagree - in fact, it seemed to be recovering from its injuries slowly. She shivered "Alright, you icy bastard..." she turned to the two images of the Glalie. First things first, she would have to determine which one of the two was the real one. She dashed towards the one on the right, firing off a Bullet Punch. Whether the one she had hit was the real one or not didn't matter - the slippery ground had caused her to dash much farther and with less control than she had anticipated. She barely managed to stop herself from slamming onto the wall, stopping on the opposite side of the room right next to the wall and near Taiga.

Atelia Ethera, Team Karaoke

Voile, the Great Library

"It's been a while."

"W-wha?!"

Alleria suddenly woke up from her nap and looked around her, only to find no one in particular was calling her. Fiona was still sleeping soundly beside her, and the others...where were they? They would probably still be around somewhere, looking at some books. It had been nightfall, and the trip to the library was surprisingly tiring and a lot longer than she thought it would be. Although, now that she were here, Alleria wondered a bit: what was the point of the library trip? She knew she couldn't find that person here, and perhaps it's also not the best place to find records about someone's whereabouts. And...even if she should've not been here before, the Altaria had a strong feeling that she wouldn't get any new knowledge about Rayquaza's whereabouts.

"..."

That name still made her feel sour, for reasons she couldn't explain. Most of the thing she knew about that legendary dragon was from her parents, and also from the old librarian she used to hang out with. That lady was quite sweet. Alleria wasn't that much into reading, but hearing stories from the librarian lady was like a routine for her long time ago. Wonder, would she still be around?

It took her several more minutes before her dizziness dissipated fully, and she realized that she was reading a book just before she passed out earlier. The book...wasn't that interesting,`now that she looked into the pages before her. What she could read from it was...apparently a self-help book of sort. Understanding Happiness, that was what it said on the cover, although the content was just the author repeating boring buzzwords one after another. She had an urge to toss it away, but realizing that it would cause a ruckus, she didn't do it. Though, in the end the cheesy book got her thinking.

It was weird. Lately, she felt more and more hollow inside. She knew she had been performing time after times during the lost period of her recent memory, but it didn't actually feel like something satisfying. Even the smiles of appreciation from her teammates when she sang during their trip to the city felt...plain? The magic behind those smiles had dissipated.

As a performer, of course it's something alarming.

She turned around to see Fiona, still sleeping, then looked around to see if anyone was watching the two of them or not. Alleria then sighed, and picked up the still-sleeping Drapion on her back, before moving outside, trying her best not to be noticed by her other teammates. The city felt like making her mood sourer than ever. Perhaps she should go to the city's fabled performance hall and go enjoy something. Going alone would suck though.

There should still be some wagon operating at this hour. Carrying a Drapion around might kill her back.

iU8EggM.png

Fjanna Livrais, Team TBD

Juyu

That was sad.

Being late from seeing the festival and getting some info, Fia could barely hide her disappointment. As always, Beatrice start cursing, and Denku was flatter than the land they're in. There's a rumor about a legendary in Pride Rock, however. Been a while since she's there. Alby went ahead and left the group to find more info. Fia considered whether to follow the Pen...Venusaur or not. Perhaps hanging around with Bea for too long might not be healthy for her vocabulary. Losing money sucks, and if it's not for that she would still be on her way around alone. But at least she had more progress with this group than her previous seven years of pilgrimage across the land. That was just sad.

"I... I need to go eat a dick."

Oh, Bea's thirst's slipping again, it seemed.

"Most, if not all, inhabitants are lesbians here. And no, it is not as glorious as you might think it is,"

That explains the flatness.

Shortly after saying it, the Pupitar turned around and leave Bea and Fia alone together. Fia turned around to look at Bea with a questioning look. She had nothing against the young woman, and foul words aside she honestly liked her company, but her constant slips did make the young girl feel really uncomfortable.

"Well, if you're thirsty, maybe you can eat Denku's tonight?

Maybe I can find some soap, though. Wouldn't want our next trip be disturbed by a certain stink~!"

That came off more playful than what intended. Still was funny for Fia, so she giggled, before running at another direction. She still had some money left...maybe she should try finding a shop. Alby and Denku would probably still be really busy finding their relatives in this city. No chance. Maybe they're just chasing a faint lead. Oh well. If anything, it would be nice if they find something.

As for herself, the little witch that had just stepped into a shop, she'd just let fate decide what's next for her.

Things had taken a turn for the worst.  Not only were they now encased in an ice box, but now it was starting to hail on their side of it.  As the ice shattered against her skin, she roared ferociously.  Her fury could only be contained for so long.  She started to run at the one Glalie, but was stopped in her tracks as she wasn't to gain much traction, and fell onto her stomach.  She didn't know, but luckily she had dodge an icicle spear that was hurtling in her direction by slipping.  

"I hate ice..." she said as she tried to gain her ground.  Her legs shaking and slipping all over the place.  She looked at the Glalie she had been previously engaged with, his stance the same as when that barrier stopped her attack before.  "You coward...what...don't want a chunk of your flesh missin'?  CAUSE I DO!  AND I'M GONNA TEAR IT FROM YOU!  FUFUFUFUFUFU!"  She almost darted off, but was interrupted by Scarlet slipping to the other side of their cage.  

"WATCH IT YOU IDIOT!  CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TRYING TO RIP THIS GUY'S HEAD OFF!  GET IN MY WAY AGAIN AND I'll HAVE YOURS!"  She bared her fangs at the Glalie, and launched towards him, sliding on the ice and gaining speed doing so.  She prepared to crunch down on the Glalie's right leg.

She hadn't been an ankle biter in years.  

yCrzb88.png
Team (TBD)
Juyu

"You'll find a short supply of... dicks, in Juyu," Denku provided bluntly to Beatrice, a gruff voice emitting under his mask. "Most, if not all, inhabitants are lesbians here. And no, it is not as glorious as you might think it is. Soap, on the other hand, is much easier to come by,"

Beatrice was wondering why she saw so many chicks in Juyu, and now that she knew, she wasn't so sure about staying here... and was glad none of these women had been coming onto her! She always had trouble shaking off questionable advances that the men made on her back in Deku. Her beautiful figure wasn't exactly helping. Beatrice was concerned; enough so that she completely forgot that Denku wasn't supposed to mention anything about the male junk in the first place.

"I-I'll keep that in min-HEY!!" Beatrice was about to say the word "mind" before her own had clicked on, her face visibly blushing from such a mentioning. No doubt that Fjanna would have something equally embarrassing to say, if not more so than what Denku had stated previously, and sure enough it came... just as Albretch and Denku went their separate ways, the latter telling the other two to meet back where they currently stood in an hour's time.

"Well, if you're thirsty, maybe you can eat Denku's tonight? Maybe I can find some soap, though. Wouldn't want our next trip be disturbed by a certain stink~!"

"Good... grief, Fia!" Beatrice exclaimed, "Your mind's dirtier than I'd expect from men! Sheesh!"

With that, Fjanna too had scurried away, leaving Beatrice to her own devices. It was probably a good thing, as she needed to clear her head from all this filth that she'd unwittingly brought upon herself. While she was here, Beatrice also figured that she'd find out what exactly happened during that festival. Perhaps pay a visit with the sheriff herself? Well... that last bit she was hoping wasn't necessary. In any case, some info was in order.

Juyu, Team (TBD)

Heather barely glanced up as Kayla entered the office. Her eyes flicked slightly upward a moment, which alerted the deputy that Heather did notice. She waited with her hands behind her back until Heather finished reading the report she was going over. “What is it?”
“Nothing overly important. New people, probably Chasers, came into town. Seem harmless. Thought you should know.”
Heather nodded, pondering. “Well I suppose we’ll just be careful.” She stood, stretched, and smiled at Kayla. “Let’s get something to eat.” The young deputy nodded eagerly, and they left the building.

Only to see a Venusaur on their way to the office. Heather glanced at Kayla, who nodded. So this was one of them. Heather strode forward. “Hello, I’m the sheriff of Juyu, Heather, you’re new in town right? That you’re coming here makes me think you have questions, however we’re on our way to get food...perhaps, would you like to join us? And if you have companions they can come too.” Heather could feel Kayla sliding next to her, somewhat hiding her body as she pressed against the taller woman. She whispered to her. “I know you’re uncomfortable, sorry Kayla, just this once though. After yesterday, I want to be sure...” Kayla nodded, and Heather turned back to the Venusaur. “You all can ask whatever you need of me there, sounds good?”

The shopkeep brightened as his doorway opened. He was a large, muscular, bald man. “Welcome to Freddie’s Vitamin shop. Maybe you’d like some Protein to strengthen those muscles-oh.” He sort of deflated when he saw the small specimen that came into his shop. “I think you might be lost, miss...” He said, then grinned. “Unless you’re wanting to pump yourself up, then you’ve come to the right place!”

S.S. Showdown, Team Showdown

Scarlet slid right through the Glalie’s second Double Team clone, and ended up sliding all the way across the hall. The Glalie seemed startled by this, and paused, unsure if he should pursue or not. Then he noticed Cabrakan starting to melt the ice. Well, couldn’t have that.
He moved towards the man, jaw opening wide, filling with a shadowy Darkness, as he prepared to chomp the back of the unsuspecting Chandelure’s neck.

The other Glalie let out a grunt of pain as the shark bit into his leg, drawing blood. He growled at her, which was suddenly interrupted as an icicle shard shot from the ceiling, and caught him in the back, going through his body and striking Taiga. He grasped the bleeding hole, and his eyes flashed, as he began to stomp on the shark girl, angrily.

The hail picked up suddenly, and more ice began to shoot out, several from the floor hitting agains the ceiling, one going from left to right, down the middle of the prison, and two more heading towards Scarlet from both the ceiling and the nearest wall. It was almost as if the prison was reacting to Cabrakan’s assault by picking up the speed of the attacks.

Adarid, Voile Library, Team Karaoke

"Ahhh, Chasers then? Of course of course. That's mostly all we get nowadays." The Xatu pondered for a moment. "With me please." Instead of moving anywhere, the librarian closed their eyes, and suddenly a copy of themselves appeared. They smiled at the group and gestured to follow, heading through a door and down one of the wooden hallways, into the next room, which was massive and filled with shelves upon shelves, two floors worth. They skipped through these and went to another door on the left wall, which led to yet another room, smaller than the other and circular shaped. There were several tables in the middle, and the wall was lined with shelves. "Books regarding legends can be found here, if there is anything else you need, just ask." The strangely solid clone said, before taking position near the doorway.

Gwendoline left Alleria and Fiona to their resting, hoping the Xatu librarian could watch over them. They had gone to the self-help section, a small area in the corner of the large building leading directly to the entrance, with the aid of another Xatu clone. Gwen had taken a book about sleeping trouble, and dreams, but partway through she realized something felt off. She started to explore the book shelves, looking for nothing in particular.

As Alleria passed by the Xatu at the main entrance, they, with their eyes closed, spoke. "We had not thought to meet you again so soon. We won't ask what you are doing here, though, we do wonder what you plan on doing with...that girl." There was a friendliness in the Xatu's voice, but also a hint of warning threat.

Fjanna Livrais, Team TBD

Juyu - Freddie's Vitamin Shop

“Welcome to Freddie’s Vitamin shop. Maybe you’d like some Protein to strengthen those muscles-oh.”

By the love of all debauchery!

“I think you might be lost, miss...”

This is repulsive.

“Unless you’re wanting to pump yourself up, then you’ve come to the right place!”

No, no, no.

"I...think I'm in the wrong shop. I like looking like a twig, so...maybe pumping up is not for my best interest. Any ideas about where I can find general conveniences store nearby?

Ah, also, do you know about the rumors about Pride Rock recently?"

The smell of sweat was in the air. Maybe the soap she would've bought for Bea would be better donated here instead.

iU8EggM.png

Atelia Erithera, Team Karaoke

Adarid - Voile Outskirts

"We had not thought to meet you again so soon. We won't ask what you are doing here, though, we do wonder what you plan on doing with...that girl."

A familiar voice stopped her before she could get into a wagon. Alleria turned around, and saw a Xatu calling out to her. Her voice was somehow familiar, as well as her way of referring to herself. Maybe she really did have been here before, after all. She didn't sound that pleased though? Did the city make her mood sour too? Since the wagon driver was already there, waiting, she boarded the sleeping Fiona inside, and told the driver to wait for a bit, before turning towards the Xatu to answer her.

"Well...we're just going to the performance hall. It's a shame for us visitors if we didn't go there, and she's too tired to go there on her own. Just call it a date if you want, but I'm just not really feeling on going there alone.

Kind of sad, meeting you here like this. Maybe if I'm not really feeling sour, and if you're not sounding really indifferent about me like that...I'd like to talk more to you. But not now, not now."

Once more the shopkeep looked absolutely dejected. It seemed that no one in this city was interested in his wares. At least not enough of them as he'd like. With a sigh he regarded the girl. "Pride Rock? Ahhh yes Pride Rock, I miss that place, those people knew what good vitamins could do..." He begun to reminiscence about his exploits and the amazing results he had seen in some of the people there. Such as a Zebstrika who had gone from zero to hero (in no time flat) with the help of his vitamins, and lots and lots of training.

But then he finally got on track. "I know the rumors yeah, and I gotta tell you there's something mystical about that place for sure. If you really wanna know anything the locals would be better to talk to. They're friendly enough, though you don't wanna disrespect their leaders, they don't like that."

"Well...we're just going to the performance hall. It's a shame for us visitors if we didn't go there, and she's too tired to go there on her own. Just call it a date if you want, but I'm just not really feeling on going there alone.

Kind of sad, meeting you here like this. Maybe if I'm not really feeling sour, and if you're not sounding really indifferent about me like that...I'd like to talk more to you. But not now, not now."

"Ah performances, that would make sense. A date you say, though, how very....romantic." The Xatu tilted her head, eyes still closed. "I guess we don't have anything to do with that. We will talk to you later child, we will be here, we are always here."

Fiona stirred slightly, mumbling something in her sleep, seemingly concerned about something, and then settled down once more.

FipiFwE.png

Inventory: Poke Puff Bag, Berry Case (contains one Haban Berry and one Sitrus Berry), Breast Pad x2 (C-cup, equipped)

“I know not...why you lie...but if battle you want...battle you shall have.”

Hmph! How dare he just shoot down her claim like that! However, it seemed that Regirock was still willing to fight. This was already exciting. Regirock had started by launching massive shards of rock at the group. Leaping upward and using her wings to cover even further distance, Kah quickly made evasive maneuvers. It was what happened next, however, that really got her attention. The room became filled with a heavy gravity. Testing it out for herself, the gravity was indeed too heavy now for her wings to serve their usual functions.

Oh yes. This was going to be way better than any of those boring fights she'd taken part in before today. A fight worthy of a dragon of her caliber, for certain!

The normal Kah thing to do would be to punch whatever kind of enemy she had, but this was a fight she had to take completely seriously. Just blindly rushing into a legendary gijinka's face and hoping she could outmatch it with sheer brute force - while an enticing tactic - wasn't exactly the best idea Kah had. She'd have to play the safe game this time, as much as she hated to admit it. A legendary gijinka - even if not a dragon - just might have been an equal match for her, after all.

Instead of her usual blindly rushing in, Kah opted to stand back this time, and build up a pulse of dragonic power between her hands, launching a beam of raw power at the mighty Regirock as soon as the blast was at sufficient power. Not being able to use her wings was already proving to make this far more thrilling.

Regirock's Cave, Team Mac

Regirock let out a grunt as the littlest Dragon slammed his head into the Legend’s own. It was surprisingly strong, good. But as the Gijinka tried to get away, Regirock grabbed him by the leg. He swung the Dragon with all his strength and let them fly into one of the hanging stalactites to the right. It was then he noticed the other Dragon preparing an attack.

The Dragon Pulse raced towards him, threatening to do even more damage. With hardly any motion, the front of Regirock was covered with rocks and debris from the cavern, it formed a sort of shield around the Legend, taking the attack. While he was thus protected, Regirock’s body began to glow, and suddenly it seemed to be Polished. He let his rock shield drop as he rushed the Hydreigon, moving faster than could be expected. Once he was in front of the Dragon he lifted his arm and let it drop, like a Hammer, onto Kah with incredible force.

Mac and Ari shared a look. They knew it would be trouble if Regirock made a follow up attack. The two small Chasers ran to either side of Kah and Regirock and, as they did, Ari launched a trio of small fireballs at Regirock, while Mac knelt down to place her hands on the ground. She forced energy into the ground, using a technique she had been practicing. The ground stirred and Mud surged forward, slapping Regirock’s face and temporarily obscuring his vision. It wasn’t much, but the dual attack would give Kah a moment to avoid getting pulverized with a second attack.

Fjanna Livrais - Team TBD

Freddy's Vitamin Shop

"I know the rumors yeah, and I gotta tell you there's something mystical about that place for sure. If you really wanna know anything the locals would be better to talk to. They're friendly enough, though you don't wanna disrespect their leaders, they don't like that."

So, what is a buff man selling proteins and other workout supplements and assistance do in a city of flat lesbians? Especially since the residence there prefers flat festivals and flat singing, and Fia would assume that they would prefer their lovers had a quite flat body shape too. No wonder his expression is this flat and the profit looks flat too. Unless that's the inevitable result of being a merchant in this flat town. At least this would mean that they had good pancakes, right? Do they hate punctuation since it would make sentences less flat? Though seeing this guy, probably not. Poor guy. Maybe if he's actually a pretty girl and this place smelled less like a literal sweatshop, he would have a less flat future. Fate is cruel sometimes.

"I guess I can do that. Thank you for the tips, mister! I'd like to stay around more, but I'm already sold, so...

Oh also, even if you're kicked from Pride Rock by one of the leaders there for whatever reasons, making a shop in Juyu is just dumb. I don't think the women here outside of the sheriff would like your stuff enough for you to profit. If you can manage it, just move to somewhere else like Adarid. Of course if the transport and housing there is affordable enough.

Unless...you're just a dirty man and only here to try your luck seeing or getting on with the girls here.

But once again, thank you for your help! Sorry for not buying anything, though! I like my current body style.

See ya!"

She turned around and left the shop. Looking left and right to see if there's anything else, she ended up going to a place several houses apart from the sweaty shop. She made sure about whether it's not a wrong place before going in, but even as she entered it, she was still unsure.

"Uh...hello? is this a convenience store?"

iU8EggM.png

Atelier Reletha, Team Karaoke
Voile Outskirts, Adarid

"I guess we don't have anything to do with that. We will talk to you later child, we will be here, we are always here."

"Sure thing, yeah. Maybe you should tell me more about Rayquaza more later!

But well, see you later. Don't tell my other friends about this, ok?",

She shouldn't waste more time there. With Fiona already in, and the driver starting to be annoyed especially. Alleria thus entered the wagon and paid the driver. They should arrive in half an hour. Hopefully there's still a performance going. But if not, there's always herself. Could be a way to find out what exactly made her feel flat lately.

Adarid

C.C. Wallenstein/Team Karaoke

Guided to a small room, Wallenstein and her chaser companions settled down and started going through the books, leaving Alleria and Fiona outside to rest.

"Well now...I suppose, I'll look up some Arceus." Not quite sure how effective her search will be, she hesitantly picked a random book from the shelf that seemed a little helpful. The book was old and had a bright-red cover, which wasn't a common sight. She took a seat by the table, sat down, and started reading. Maybe for an hour or two she'll keep reading. It's not like they could just stay overnight, could they? It did strike Wallenstein as a little weird that the Xatu was so welcoming despite the lateness of the night.

Juyu

Albrecht/Team TBD

It almost seemed like she was expected. The sheriff exited the building just as Albrecht was about to enter and promptly greeted and invited her to lunch together with someone who seemed to be the sheriff's subordinate.

“You all can ask whatever you need of me there, sounds good?”

Albrecht felt it was a little unusual she was recognized right away as being someone from outside of town. It was suspicious. Or rather, the two of them are suspicious of her, she felt. Despite this being the first time she's been here. And she was rather sure that ALBRECHT never entered Juyu either. She would have to pull out her diary to make sure, but either way this was a good opportunity.

"I do have companions but I came for a personal and unrelated reason. I will join you two for lunch then, Miss Sheriff."

Juyu, Team TBD

After Fia utterly, and unknowingly, wrecked the vitamin shop owner, she found herself in a new store, asking if it was the convenience store. The clerk eyed the girl with a look of complete befuddlement. Her shoulders moved as though she was sighing, and she stepped from behind the counter. She turned Fia towards the sign sitting next to the door that read "Carvanna Convenience Store! Singers get 20% off today only!"

The girl, a Carvanna, looked at Fia curiously. She stood there a moment, before opening her mouth in a soundless gasp, and started writing something on a white board around her neck. "How are you? What can I do to help?"

Heather had started to ask the Venusaur what they wanted to eat, but one look at Kayla and she instead strode purposefully towards a vegetarian restaurant. This seemed to please the silent girl, who sat next to Heather and avoided eye contact with Albrecht. "Before you get to your questions." Heather said. "I want to know who you are. I promise I'll answer whatever I can but you have to meet me halfway. I can't allow myself to know nothing about a new arrival."

Lunch passed by, with the two of them talking back and forth for a time, discussing Albrecht's plans and inquires. After which, Heather suggested that she and her group leave soon if they desire to reach their goals in time. She also warned them that strangers have been popping up, and causing trouble, more often lately. That she would punish any wrongdoings without mercy. But she left with a smile, and a statement that she had a feeling there would likely be no such trouble.

FipiFwE.png

Kah's attack had been blocked! Maybe getting up in his face would have been the better idea after all...

The Hydreigon barely had time to think about the matter further as Regirock suddenly moved far faster than she'd have expected the giant pile of minerals to, before slamming its arm down upon Kah like a hammer. Never in her time had she been hit that hard before. The dragon was sent down with a roar of pain. The force was enough to force some blood to be coughed up from her, and some of the dirt around here decided it wanted to stick around on Kah after she'd been so firmly acquainted with it after that attack. She was down, but damn if she'd be out in one hit. She didn't even have the time to catch her breath before the two whelps made a coordinated attack on Regirock, otherwise she'd have yelled at them and told them to not go in.

However, it gave Kah the time needed to get out of range from another attack. With her breath caught and the girl back on her feet, albeit a little wobbly, Kah assessed her situation. That attack hurt like a JABRONI. She'd be lucky if she could take even two more of those. Meanwhile, her attacks so far had been very ineffective in actually damaging Regirock. And to top it all off, Kah knew for a fact she was the strongest member of the team, by quite a margin. Ari in particular could actually die if Regirock so much as poked him too hard. Kah's life - as far as she could tell - was now in genuine danger.

Talk about excitement!

"I'm gonna enjoy this," the Hydreigon growled. She sounded angry, but one look at her face and those glowing eyes were a giveaway that she was ecstatic. This was a fight worthy of a mighty dragon! Finally, a fight where she didn't have to deliberately hold back just to make things even! Her bloodlust could run rampant in this room, and Kah wanted to make sure she got the most out of every second of it. Charging back in like a grinning madwoman, Kah rushed to amass as much dragonic power as she could possibly muster before getting face-to-face with the big guy himself. She reared her fist back and directed all of her power into it before shooting it forward as though her first were some sort of projectile, with considerably more power than her comrades would have been used to seeing her exhibit.

FxSKOUs.png

Poke: 700

Inventory: Dusk Stone, Moo Moo Milk x2

“Ahem, you’re such a kidder, haha, White Fury, haha! No one’s heard anything about that here, nope nope, sorry buckos can’t help. Maybe you’ll have better luck elsewhere, lots of buildings don’t know what they’re for, just be careful. Wouldn’t want anything happening to you~!”

"He's a liar," Fawkes observed. It was painfully obvious; Fawkes, a Deku native, had spent the majority of the trip here from Juyu gushing about urban legends and stories about the White Fury and how she idolized the mysterious figure. Not only did she exist, but she was from here. "You'll find a lot of liars around here," the Zorua disdainfully added. She wasn't particularly glad that the adventures of Team Dark had brought her back here; she was trying to get out of this city for the express purpose of everyone being out for themselves and only themselves.

Well, everyone other than certain mythical figures Fawkes had only recently learned actually existed.

d2akEes.png

Hours and hours had passed. Lots of asking with very few results ensued. Answers ranged from "Nobody's heard of her" to "She doesn't exist", and ultimately, night fell upon Deku. At Fawkes's warning that the innkeepers of Deku were even less trustworthy than the rest of the city, the team had opted to find an abandoned building and hole up there for the night. At first glance, it would seem that nobody had been here in years, maybe even decades, but Wes and Sid had pointed out signs that indicated otherwise to Fawkes. The layers of dust on the scattered pieces of furniture weren't as thick as on the floor; furniture that included a bed, a couple of couches, some tables, and a number of chests. Every once in a while, if one looked closely, the dust was still settling over some parts of a couple of chests. Taking the initiative to look around for clues had found the trio quite a few things of interest.

To begin with, there were some drawings. Whoever drew them did so a long time ago, and seemed to be a child at the time. They included figures that looked like a Seviper, a Zangoose, and a bunch of Karrablast. Even more interesting than those, however, were diary entries. It seemed the other two had concluded that whoever drew the drawings was the same person that had written the entries, quite a few of which went into detail of taking care of several kids living in Deku. Fawkes had verbally taken down any suggestions that it was merely coincidence; nobody was that selfless in this town. Among other things, entries such as "Today had to drag P away from a gang of Hypno, the idiot keeps picking fights" and "Holy Arceus K TALKED today! She only said hello but woah!" were written in a couple of different books, with the last one in the more dusted book reading "I need to get out of this place, it's gotten too dangerous. I'm taking those three with me, no matter what they say. Maybe Juyu is nicer..."

It was the one without dust on it that caught everyone's interest; it meant somebody had been using it lately. And written in it was one new entry, clearly by somebody with much better handwriting than whoever had written the old ones. Dated yesterday, no less!

"Been a while since I've come here. Damn this place brings back memories, and this diary, can't believe I wrote this sheet. Well, gonna head to Mount Icecrown with Phineas, guess I should say 'P'."

With Fawkes having shot down the chance that these were just coincidences, and the mention of Phineas by name, Team Dark knew exactly where their target was headed...

d2akEes.png

"I'll be fine!"

...and by the looks of things, Fawkes would not be joining Wes and Sid for the next stage of their chase. Wes had explained it loud and clear in the morning; Mount Icecrown was a very dangerous place, and she didn't want to risk Fawkes getting injured or worse there, and so Fawkes would be left here in Deku with a friend of the Weavile that lived in town. And she wouldn't be taking no for an answer. Fawkes had tried several routes to convince Wes otherwise, but there was no getting around that bottom line of Fawkes's safety being a concern. While she did understand, that didn't mean she was any happier about being left out from the quest to go find her childhood hero.

The place she'd been brought to was a nice little house...by Deku standards, at least. By the looks of it, one, maybe two people lived there, but probably with room for another person. The house in question sat near the southern wall of Deku as well, meaning Wes and Sid would be out of town all the faster after dropping Fawkes off successfully while also meaning there were less places would-be thieves could sneak in from. Barring that, however, it was still a Deku house. It was barely held together and looked as though it would fall apart if a particularly nasty storm blew through town, and was packed in tightly around other small buildings. A knock on the door from Wes was the end of the conversation between the two dark-type girls as far as going to Mount Icecrown was concerned.

The irony that Fawkes was being left in Deku - a town she left because nobody was trustworthy - because a thief trusted somebody here did not escape the young Zorua.

Kazo cried out in pain as he collided into the stalactite hanging from the ceiling, the rock formation cracking. He fell to the ground, landing on his back, groaning as he did. Looking up, he saw the rocks cracking even more, until it finally fell, the sharp tip headed for the dragon. Kazo yelped and began to dig underground, getting beneath the safe ground in the nick of time. 

Under the warm ground, Kazo took the time to catch his breath. This legend was strong! Much stronger than any of them! Even Kah would be no match for him alone. Granted, he expected this, as this was a legend, not some random pile of rocks. Still, what could he do...? He felt the ground around him shake. No doubt, Regirock attacked. He had to think of something he could do... The gravity was still too strong... but maybe...

Kazo dug. Deeper and deeper into the Earth, far from the battle. When he felt he was far enough, he started to dig back, going faster and faster, until he wasn't really digging, moreso swimming like a shark, headed to the surface. He then exploded from the earth below, flying through the air and hardened his head, crashing headfirst into the large legend, before latching on to his head, and repeatedly smashed his Iron Head into the legends... over, and over, and over again. This had to do something!

Denku walked the streets of Juyu, unable to ignore the memories that flooded his head. The times he protected his brother, the times he stayed up late, listening to his parents argue. This place was full of nothing but bad memories, sprinkled with slight good ones. Still, it would be worth it in the end. He stopped in front of a familiar home, the one he lived in. It was still covered in the worthless ornaments that his Garchomp mother squandered all their money on. However, it was strangely quiet. He turned, looking around. A lone Kirlia walked past him. He recognized her... one of the bullies that tortured his brother.

"You... were is the dragon that lives here?" He asked in a curt voice. The girl looked up and stared at the house.

"You mean that worthless pile of sh---?" The words hardly left her mouth before Denku released pressurized gas from his feet, dashing across the  ground and grabbing her throat, slamming her against a wall before gathering dark energy into his hand.

"You have two seconds to answer the question. If I hear another insult, I will blast this Dark Pulse into your face, and with you being only half-fairy, it will hurt, a lot," he growled. The Kirlia started to sweat. 

"H-he left o-over a year ago...!" She gasped out. "He went out to b-be a Chaser!!" Denku nodded silently as he let her go, watching her cough as she laid there. He was almost ashamed to admit it gave him a sick pleasure seeing her squirm. Almost. 

"Fine then...," He headed back to the meeting spot, his only mission in this town complete.

"Brother... I'm coming for you...,"

wA0yiK8.png
Team Showdown
S.S. Showdown

Cabrakan wasn't inflicting as much damage to the wall of the ice prison as he was hoping for, but due the pick-up of speed in which the icebergs were shot, he had to realize that he was making some progress. But he couldn't be sure if this was an acceptable rate. He'd just flung yet another Supreme Fireball Deluxe at the wall when suddenly...

"WATCH IT YOU IDIOT! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TRYING TO RIP THIS GUY'S HEAD OFF! GET IN MY WAY AGAIN AND I'll HAVE YOURS!"

This time it was Taiga barking at Scarlet​, who'd inadvertently bumped into her whilst trying to maintain her ground on the slippery ice floor. Cabrakan would've have to teach Scarlet how to skate on ice sooner or later, but now wasn't the time for such a thing.

"This is not something I need right now, you two!" Cabrakan informed, before Scarlet could retaliate to Taiga's threat, "We should be concentrating o-OH sheet!!"

It was only as he turned to face the two women that Cabrakan had noticed the Glalie jumping him with a maw opened wide. By the time he could possibly react, there should've a large glob of meat missing from his neck, and he should have yelled in pain as a result of that large glob of meat missing from his neck. However, he received a sudden burst of speed that was quite frankly inhuman. Not only did Cabrakan manage to jump out of the way just in time with this burst of speed, but he'd also managed to clamp the Glalie's gaping jaw shut within the same motion, the force of which he did so being enough to shatter the tops of his teeth. But that was only the beginning...

Diablo 3 OST: Azmodan, The Lord of Sin

An aura of blue flame consumed both Cabrakan and the Glalie whose mouth he was holding shut, and the whites of the former's eyes had ignited in a bright flare. The Glalie would no doubt flail and thrash about in an attempt to force himself out of Cabrakan's grasp, but such an attempt would prove futile whether he realized it or not, and his strength would be diminishing by the second. Cabrakan had never felt such control over another Gijinka's life in the longest of times, and he'd never imagined a Glalie of all things to be the one that forced his hand into activating his signature Soul Drain. But that didn't matter now; what mattered was that this fool was out of his way so that Cabrakan could get back to work on escaping the dreaded prison of ice.

"Now you've gone and done it!" Cabrakan scolded at the Glalie, his voice warped by the activation of the Soul Drain, before his mouth curved into a smirk, "I was hoping this power would lay dormant for all eternity a mere second ago. But you... you've brought this upon yourself..."

Those would be the last words the Glalie would hear before Cabrakan would drain his soul, and once that was done, he'd discard the body and shove it to one side. He wouldn't have been surprised if the other Glalie would try to avenge his fallen comrade, and in preparation for that, he extended the range of his newly awakened aura, the blue flames that previously surrounded him slowly but surely being spread out throughout the ice prison until it'd reach a five meter radius. It'd be best if Taiga and Scarlet stayed on that one side of the aura of blue flames, lest they too would be vulnerable to their lives being sapped away by the power that was once dormant within Cabrakan...

yCrzb88.png
Team (TBD)
Juyu

"OOOooooh, and I could've kicked some gang-banging asses tooooo, awwwwwwwwe!" Beatrice moaned as she found out more about what happened in the festival the previous day from a Meditite Gijinka. This Meditite was unsure why Beatrice would've wanted to beat up some gang members who'd clearly shown up for the primary purpose of ruining the festivities, but she didn't question it. Had she been there herself, she'd have done the same. In any case, Beatrice was over getting information all of a sudden, and said goodbye to the young Meditite Gijinka before returning to the spot where Denku said everyone was supposed to meet.

Incidentally, Denku was there himself, seemingly finished with whatever it was he wanted to do as well. It was still early yet, so Beatrice's mind trailed off to where Albretch might've wandered off to. Hopefully what Denku was trying to tell her earlier didn't go through one ear and out the other, like what tended to happen.

"I'm gonna go find Al," Beatrice told Denku, "If I don't get back here in time, it probably means she did something dumb, no surprise,"

​With that, Beatrice set off to scour the entirety of Juyu for Albretch's presence.

Adriad

Team Karaoke

The group were guided to a circular room, the walls filled with books. Mesmerized by all the books, Lok started floating around the room, searching for any book that caught his eye. Eventually he found a relatively short book - the cover of the book was a dark purple with a giant gold circle imprinted on the front of it, the inside of the hole looking like someone cut a piece of space and plastered it upon the book. And with that, he headed towards the table and started reading. Without intending too, he started floating and turning in mid-air, eventually "laying down" upon nothing upside-down.

S.S. Showdown

Team Showdown

Barely able to stop herself, she turned up to see whether she had hit the real one. Unfortunately, it seemed that she had ripped straight through the clone. "I hate ice..." she remarked under her breath. "WATCH IT YOU IDIOT!  CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TRYING TO RIP THIS GUY'S HEAD OFF!  GET IN MY WAY AGAIN AND I'll HAVE YOURS!" Turning around, she had realized that she had slid all the way across the room. Before she could get a word in to Taiga, Cabrakan had interjected. "This is not something I need right now, you two! We should be concentrating o-OH SHIIT!!" 

Before he finished, the Glalie that she was fighting earlier had gotten the jump on Cabrakan, biting into his....no, that's not quite right. He had reacted almost perfectly to the attack, the Glalie's jaw slammed shut. Cabrakan seemed...different, somehow. This was further reassured by his sudden warped voice. A blue fire slowly surrounded his area, creeping towards Scarlet. Luckily, it wasn't going to fast, so she was able to dash out of the way quick enough. In the process, however, she slip and fell on her ass. Just as she fell, two shards of ice seemed to home in on her from the ceiling. She barely managed to block the latter of the two shards with her arm - however, the first had caught her by surprised and slammed right into her chest. "Guh...!" She let out a gasp of pain as the shard shattered into pieces on her, hurting her in the process. The hail wasn't helping either. She managed to sit up, grasping her chest where the shard had hit her. It wasn't a severe injury, but it sure hurt like hell! She began to Roost where she was sitting, taking this time to take in her surroundings and help heal off her injury.

Archived