Rating the Halloween Event

Keep in mind this is my initial thoughts don't give me any of that "too early" crap. And just my opinion.

7/10

So far it's been fairly solid, but nothing particularly special beyond a couple interesting things.

The high point for me has been Bill. I need to watch that show.

The low point is probably the general inactivity. More unique and special threads are needed.

Also Monster duelists really need to step up and maybe have some kind of thread to get challenges.

None of you are fun enough, you're not branching out. I've seen these losers do the same things without you Monsters around. Gawd you have a chance to do something that you usually don't, use it dumbasses.

Huh, I almost agree with her on this one.....

The monsters are worse this year than last. I know I was more inspired last year, and it showed, and others did better. This year everyone is lackluster, except Bill. And Carl. Who is definitely not me. Truly. The fact that my avi is a goat and his is a llama are unrelated.

The monsters are worse this year than last. I know I was more inspired last year, and it showed, and others did better. This year everyone is lackluster, except Bill. And Carl. Who is definitely not me. Truly. The fact that my avi is a goat and his is a llama are unrelated.

Hey, who are you falling lack luster? I did give you a death match between my hydra and Ah Poop. But hey, your opinion.

How I see it is that overall the monsters are good, compared to last year...so far. If they keep it up like this of course. Since last year there were a few GREAT ones like yours, but many kinda fell flat/dissipated. However not as many are really good this year. If they step it up, however...

How I see it is that overall the monsters are good, compared to last year...so far. If they keep it up like this of course. Since last year there were a few GREAT ones like yours, but many kinda fell flat/dissipated. However not as many are really good this year. If they step it up, however...

That's kinda how I feel.

The monsters are generally higher quality, but there's less concentrated quality. I guess that's just how it goes, but it makes this year feel lackluster by comparison because the good ones from last year stand out.

I ship it.

srsly stahp

Archived