The time has come, the Arch-volution is starting!

Oh well that sucks majorly since i wanted to use Fluffals... Gonna have to think about some decks..

Sorry to hear this; I thought that randomizing the decks a little would make things more balanced and interesting than arguing over what decks to use.

If others have the same problem (or thought of it as bothersome), I can undo this rule.

For the time being, except an update to this post with the results.

P.S. Updates upstairs!  :)

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This seems a bit convoluted but anyways, I'm in.

Strange people do strange things, didn't you know?

Anyway, you're in. However, if you want to join a regular tournament, you can have a look at what ihop is thinking of  (link at the OP).

The results from the Randomizer ( https://www.random.org/lists/):

[spoiler=Tinkerer: Gagaga-Gogogo]f3319f808717304fc5dba456d927e82e.png

[spoiler=Neo New Faytality: Raidraptor]8753ff0dadb0457a3ae2a65f2036cc4c.png

[spoiler=vla1ne: Batteryman]2463074f681511d38a9c9b4efaa69fb0.png

[spoiler=Kinka-Byo: Vylon]6a2316e5278d854d5ba29490010804d7.png

[spoiler=Bringerofcake: Karakuri]fa1f9c5a4c9883f9a7a21501a46448e8.png

[spoiler=Tyretian: Igknight]305558d9f66646fc1d48a67596cab185.png

[spoiler=Wildflame: Yosenju]d45d47f65a4a67aff8d1fff2b1870da7.png

(people who may want a 2nd chance because of less choices)

[spoiler=Captain Kirk: Infernoid]aed3a9782480adbe54381e32e3160771.png

Can i still do Fluffals since the one who originally took them didn't get them?

"When a randomly chosen deck is picked by a player, that specific deck won't be available for any other player"

Meaning that a non-chosen deck is still available to pick.

so those are the decks we'll be using round 1 I assume. when do you want us to send in our decklists?

??

I never said about 1 deck-per-round. Did you read something that made you think of it?  (Did you all think the same?  O_O )

You can send in your decklist anytime you're ready. However, to not prolong much, I'll decide of a deadline.

(Hm......  Do you people want me to add the "1 deck-per-round" clause?)

What I meant was that we 'll use only the chosen deck throughout the tourney.

Will it be boring with only this option?

--Updated:

I give it a 2-week period for the registration and submission, so until the 2nd Saturday (22:00, GMT +2).

A changing decks theme would be an interesting for sure to me, but that depends on what everybody else thinks. i'm often the only one with those kinds of ideas.

I choose.

SuperHeavy Samurai (please dear god let me get this.)

Synchrons (I've been making a build)

Battling Boxers.

You know, if you really want to  use superheavy, i'm pretty sure you can just pick that one alone and leave the rest out.

A changing decks theme would be an interesting for sure to me, but that depends on what everybody else thinks. i'm often the only one with those kinds of ideas.

People? Do you find this idea good?

You know, if you really want to  use superheavy, i'm pretty sure you can just pick that one alone and leave the rest out.

It wouldn't be a problem; I can just let them use it. The only thing that's bugging me is that most of the others may also want to choose a specific deck for themselves , either ruining the concept or the fun of the lottery.

People? Do you find this idea good?

It sounds fun, but in the end up to the host

It wouldn't be a problem; I can just let them use it. The only thing that's bugging me is that most of the others may also want to choose a specific deck for themselves , either ruining the concept or the fun of the lottery.

Exactly. I will play by the rules, just throwing out in a joking way That I hope I get them (Since you know, it seems to be all I talk about)

Archived