The time has come, the Arch-volution is starting!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ignition: Already have at 3 in deck

Malevolent: One of the better enablers for Artifacts; also destroys opponent's S/T 

Kristya: Kind of defeats the purpose of a deck with little to no ability to Normal Summon (Literally, the only Level 4 or lower monster in the deck is 1 copy of Honest because it's limited by the tournament rules)

Celestial Transformation & Cards from the Sky: Fair enough

completely forgot artifacts hate kristya lol. but for malevolent catastrophe, it fithe the decks intended purpose, but not the theme, so i suppose it'd be a toss-up depending on what other cards you include.

(corrected post)

The banlist is simplified, so re-check it.

The only change I've basically made is because of something I realized: that we're gonna see some unexpected or OP plays anyway, so there's no need to try to limit things too much. If I do this, the Decks won't mean a thing without their biggest assets.

(this is more like a repetition post than a serious one, no need to reply to this. Just any possible suggestions for semi-generic cards to be Limited or total generic cards to be Banned.)

(corrected post)

The banlist is simplified, so re-check it.

The only change I've basically made is because of something I realized: that we're gonna see some unexpected or OP plays anyway, so there's no need to try to limit things too much. If I do this, the Decks won't mean a thing without their biggest assets.

(this is more like a repetition post than a serious one, no need to reply to this. Just any possible suggestions for semi-generic cards to be Limited or total generic cards to be Banned.)

Where is this banlist? 

Also can the deck go over 40 cards?

Hey guys, here are some things I wanted to say:

- If you had forgotten of hadn't noticed, you can add up to 6 cards to your ED if the archetypal monsters are 1 or less. Also, you can add 2 copies of an ED monster instead of adding a different one, if you want (not sure if this wasn't obvious).

- Saiku and shadowliepard have yet to submit their decklist. (I don't want to pressure you guys, but time is precious you know...). Tyretian should PM theirs withing the next hour(s) and Neo New Faytality has to make many changes to their deck.

- I've stated that every card that hurts a specific Type/Attribute etc. is Limited, but this is no different from the limitation of all the total generic cards, and very few archetypes do this (e.g. Ally of Justice). However, I have to ask you: Are you okay with these cards been Limited or do you think Banning them would be best?

(Two simple examples that noone included in their decks: Dimension Fortress Weapon, Ally of Justice Quarantine)

EDIT: Saiku and shadowliepard are on their way to make their decks. Tyretian didn't do as expected. (But why?  :'{  ) As for Neo... well, I can't do much if nothing happens.

EDIT2: Only Saiku has to submit a deck. I talked with them, there's apossibility they don't continue with it at all. But as I said, today is not the final day, but hopefully we'll start very soon.

Hey guys, here are some things I wanted to say:

- If you had forgotten of hadn't noticed, you can add up to 6 cards to your ED if the archetypal monsters are 1 or less. Also, you can add 2 copies of an ED monster instead of adding a different one, if you want (not sure if this wasn't obvious).

- Saiku and shadowliepard have yet to submit their decklist. (I don't want to pressure you guys, but time is precious you know...). Tyretian should PM theirs withing the next hour(s) and Neo New Faytality has to make many changes to their deck.

- I've stated that every card that hurts a specific Type/Attribute etc. is Limited, but this is no different from the limitation of all the total generic cards, and very few archetypes do this (e.g. Ally of Justice). However, I have to ask you: Are you okay with these cards been Limited or do you think Banning them would be best?

(Two simple examples that noone included in their decks: Dimension Fortress Weapon, Ally of Justice Quarantine)

I feel that they should be banned, if only because some decks might not have any way to get out of a single attribute hoser.

Just pick another deck by lottery.Even better, from your other choices (but since Fluffals werem taken, only D/D/D was left as your choice).

EDIT: I already said that we can wait for everybody to be ok, but some of you may not be able to wait for ever, for your own reasons. Should I start it and everybody wiill start dueling whenever they can or not (because it will seem as I want to rush it)?

Don't you think we should all drop our DN usernames down here to make things easier? Mine is Cap'n Bilge.

Good point, totally forgot about it! Done.

All that's left are Neo's desicion on what they'll do because of OCG matter, Saiku's submission, the brackets (i.e. who will duel whom) and the start of the duels. Not today, I'm pretty sure gonna be busy (unless I have free time and energy to check stuff before sleeping)  :D

(and my submission. Lol, I keep forgetting about me)

EDIT: About time I did me!  :O
[spoiler=EndUser: Steelswarm/Lswarm]f8cb149680cb7ea20a8081be50ae8ee9.png

Alright... Check the OP people (there are the Decks Stuff and the Duelists Stuff; check the 2nd). Everthing you need to know is there.

Also, I'm gonna announce the starting soon enough (not necessarily today, but in the following 1-2 days for sure)

Finally, a new ranking info: If someone has not been active at all for a match or more, the participants who were supposed to duel them but never had any chance to duel will receive 1 point at the end of the tourney for every such case. E.g. If I haven't dueled (but was active) with 2 people, I'll receive 2 points.

I don't know if it's possible of if there's something better to it, so I'd like to hear your thoughts.

IT'S TIME TO START DUELING PEOPLE!

It's unknown whether Saiku will be in or out, so just duel with everyone you can at everytime.

The stimated time period is about a month, preferable until December 23th (not that I won't allow further duels, but it's because of Christmas and because I'll be stricter with time the more we'll delay).

P.S. Because I have your decklists doesn't mean I made a deck to counter yours. You'll see this for yourselves anyway.  :)

Archived