The time has come, the Arch-volution is starting!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There're many of you online right now, hopefully it's not the only time period you can be. (guests are just guests or maybe ppl in Private mode?)

Anyway, the last record for today: Wildflame vs. vla1ne.

Goodnight. ;)

(p.s. How are things going on so far? A question to everyone. If you want to avoid overposting, just PM me)

Tinkerer won vs. me. 2-0

First I don't draw Polys, now in this match I didn't draw a single Edge Imp. I had the perfect hand, except no Edge Imp or dog. All I want is a game where I can try ;-;

Still, both Tinkerer and EndUser played well. Shame I couldn't fight.

Suggestion: In order to see who is online on DN or not, you can add all the participants as friends and, after the tourney, you can delete them if you don't want to keep them.

Something else: The OP gets updated with the matches' results, so yuo can check them yourself if you want to. Only thing I haven't added, the sum of your scores (just to keep the suspense), although it's not tough to calculate it yourselves.  :D

lost1-2 to enduser. good games though.

Could be better if there wasn't the misunderstanding.

(to everybody) In case you hadn't understood, here is a part of Rule 4:

<<The Side Deck card limit is 10. You can add whatever you want (be aware of the banlist though) BUT only up to 3 total generic cards can be exchanged between duels (up to 2 for the ED). In other words, only up to 7 total generic can a Deck have after Siding (up to 6 non-archetypal for the ED).>>

It doesn't say that you can't exchange archetypal or semi- generic cards; it just says how many total generics a deck can have after Siding (or non-archetypal for the ED).

Archived