Post and I'll give you an Undertale Character

Blake

Huh, interesting. I didn't quite expect that one. Would be curious to hear your reasoning, though I have an inkling on why.

[spoiler=You're gonna have a bad time]Sans is not hands on. Sans is portrayed as lazy, but it's more just no desire to change things that he knows he cannot, and he only steps in when he has to.

He is easily the strongest, one of the most intelligent, yet least obviously present members of the story, only serving to show up and give you input... or try to stop you. He's played off as eccentric, which is where his jokes come in, but this very much seems to be a side-effect of his understanding just what futility is.

And he has tabs on everything.

[spoiler=You're gonna have a bad time]Sans is not hands on. Sans is portrayed as lazy, but it's more just no desire to change things that he knows he cannot, and he only steps in when he has to.

He is easily the strongest, one of the most intelligent, yet least obviously present members of the story, only serving to show up and give you input... or try to stop you. He's played off as eccentric, which is where his jokes come in, but this very much seems to be a side-effect of his understanding just what futility is.

And he has tabs on everything.

[spoiler=heh]

About what I expected. Honestly, part of me expected you to mention something about... Well, I'm sure you know what I mean.

Very fitting to how I was, during our chapters of YCM's history. I'm the name most likely to be forgotten entirely, and I don't exactly resent that. It's kind of nice, to be honest. I can return, and it's never a big deal.

I suppose I am sort of like Sans in that regard. I can just enjoy the time I have, even if it's not much longer... I might have one more fight left, I might not.

Archived