Infernal Curse of Dragon

fe4008fc-s.jpg?w=605

Gokuen no Curse of Dragon / Infernal Curse of Dragon
Dark Dragon / Effect
LV5 2000/1500
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 Field Spell Card on the field; destroy it.
(2) Once per turn: You can send Fusion Material Monsters you control, including this card, to the Graveyard, and if you do, Fusion Summon that Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck.

I am not sure why it destroys a Field Spell Card, but sure why not. It's cool that Curse of Dragon gets an upgrade, a classic card.

I thought you can Fusion Summon First of the Dragons using this card and Scapegoat tokens (sadly can't, token can't be sent to grave).

Oh he's Effect monster anyway, forget it.

But yes, it's a fun card, might want to try some combo with both of his effect.

If this thing had  

• (3) This card's name is treated as "Curse of Dragon" while on the field or in the Graveyard.

it would actually have a place in Dragon Champion.dek. That's the biggest problem I have considering what it is.

I don't see much point in that, the only card that uses Curse of Dragon is Gaia the Dragon Champion, and it's just a generic Fusion Monster. Gaia the Soaring Dragon Champion may have a little less ATK, but it's still a way better choice than that card, and I would rather use my Extra Deck on other stuff.

I don't see much point in that, the only card that uses Curse of Dragon is Gaia the Dragon Champion, and it's just a generic Fusion Monster. Gaia the Soaring Dragon Champion may have a little less ATK, but it's still a way better choice than that card, and I would rather use my Extra Deck on other stuff.

GtDC is immune to a lot of stuff that stops Soaring simply because it's a non-Effect. Also another wielder for Spiral Spear Strike. 1-of at best, but has it's uses.

Archived