Let's play Would You Rather

TF2_The_Scout

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The latter; at least it can actually be done here. Unlike the mainland, we don't have any fossils here (afaik); we do have human bones from past Hawaiian rulers that need to be dealt with properly, but...that's another matter.

inb4 one of my acquaintances wanted to do this, but no work. 

====

WYR:

• Remove the age restriction to join YCM, but restrict content to PG-13 at highest and we crack down harder on rulebreaking.
  • Make the minimum age 16-17, and more/less retain the status quo (as it is now).

Take your pick; let younger kids join YCM at the cost of not being able to swear publicly or talk about touchy subjects; or open only to upperclassmen in high school and beyond with all your current privileges. (There were a few users who brought this up / complained when rules were updated last year)

IIRC, there are a few members here who aren't 16 yet, so...

(Implying that certain users haven't already made it hellish enough that veterans ditched this place. But yeah, I'd rather take the latter; most of you are over 16 anyway, so wouldn't change too much. But...that'd mean Spinny [i know he's still 14 right now] and some other users who are 13-15 would be excluded.)

But the latter; probably a lot of sheet related to grade school and maybe early intermediate. There's a lot of stuff from there I want to forget about because bad memories and certain people back then bring flashbacks.

====

WYR have:

• Yui as a secondary RP mod
  • Zai as a secondary TCG mod

(Picking these two because people want them moved; at least some of the major RPers)

Archived