Card Request Thread [Defunct]

VampireofDarkness

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, import básicamente cards as those, draw engine and staples, but the rest is just... Idk, i dont think they would be necesary

...isn't that the point of this thread though?

Also, what's this "garage" thing? Or will I just have to be patient and wait n' see?

...isn't that the point of this thread though?

Also, what's this "garage" thing? Or will I just have to be patient and wait n' see?

Ppl ask for cards that not are stapples tho, but still i think we should be better w/o those cards, so we can create new ones and also make them more fair, but up to you.

You can also put someone to make staples like TCG one, but different in a DP style.

Ppl ask for cards that not are stapples tho, but still i think we should be better w/o those cards, so we can create new ones and also make them more fair, but up to you.

You can also put someone to make staples like TCG one, but different in a DP style.

But why can't you use the same logic to say we should be making our own staples? It's not like the staples in the TCG are all fair and mighty? Also, I asked to import Mezuki, because it is a rather defining card for Zombies, and having it around helps me think about what deck I am using, compared to other monster Types, that have other, similarly defining support.

But why can't you use the same logic to say we should be making our own staples? It's not like the staples in the TCG are all fair and mighty? Also, I asked to import Mezuki, because it is a rather defining card for Zombies, and having it around helps me think about what deck I am using, compared to other monster Types, that have other, similarly defining support.

i agree with you, we should use our own staples as well~

is way better than importing them

it helps to make the format at the speed and intensity we want to~

i agree with you, we should use our own staples as well~

is way better than importing them

it helps to make the format at the speed and intensity we want to~

It's a combination of the two tbh. People want familiar cards because there are certain niches that are desired to be fulfilled and because people like things they already know. Like using the example of Speedroid, Mezuki is such a signature card to Zombies, and no other card fulfills the niche of getting Zombies out the Grave quite like Mezuki. It's cool to get customs and revolve around them, but it's also decent every once and a while to get a few familiar cards not only for the familiarity and niche but to inspire other users from where they have nowhere to go. That's what led to some of my best archetypes and cards, and is what I think makes for an effective Deck. You combine the old, the new, and some of your own.

It's a combination of the two tbh. People want familiar cards because there are certain niches that are desired to be fulfilled and because people like things they already know. Like using the example of Speedroid, Mezuki is such a signature card to Zombies, and no other card fulfills the niche of getting Zombies out the Grave quite like Mezuki. It's cool to get customs and revolve around them, but it's also decent every once and a while to get a few familiar cards not only for the familiarity and niche but to inspire other users from where they have nowhere to go. That's what led to some of my best archetypes and cards, and is what I think makes for an effective Deck. You combine the old, the new, and some of your own.

If you ppl say so~

Just no more banned cards from 2099 cuz certain Archtype

ROTA and Fossil Dig wasnt doing something on DP, so why ban them?

If you ppl say so~

Just no more banned cards from 2099 cuz certain Archtype

Different cards, different pools, different measures. Just saying.

ROTA and Fossil Dig wasnt doing something on DP, so why ban them?

It's not banning them, it's not welcoming them. This is a format where literally it starts from the bottom and goes up. Cards like ROTA can be an issue cause it's just play and take what you like. It very much limits design cause with that around if you give say a said arch a ROTA and then a searcher, you then give it much more consistency then the rest of all archetypes around, which lead to further power plays in. This is part of what lead to Apex being able to easily pull off the combos that they did when we were dueling. Zone and Raptor could search any 2 missing pieces to your combo to make 2 Xyz easily, and from there you use whatever else is around to drop and derp.

Well here are a couple of mine

Phoenix wing wind blast

Poison of the old man

Fusion substitute

Dark world dealings? ( A bit unsure about this one if archtypes will have these kind of cards)

Combination attack

An unexpected dai

Do we also have a list that contains cards we don't want in the game?

Combination Attack is a very OTK centric card with its ability to give 2 extra attacks, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to say no as much as I love Unions. Coincidentally, the other 5 of your choices will be in the pack Beginnings and Revelations 2, which will be made available 2 weeks from now on January 9th. I will be fair to everyone else and make ya wait, my apologies

Archived