Card Request Thread [Defunct]

VampireofDarkness

What Nai said. Let's develop what the actual format is and from there determine where to go. I shall attempt to make my own requests. Kano, I'll let you decided where these stand as to keep everything fair:

- Van'dalgyon the Dark Dragon Lord

- Dark Horus

- The Dark Creator

- Recurring Nightmare

- Number 66: Master Key Beetle

- Dark Illusion

- Evilswarm Nightmare

- Five-Headed Dragon

- Dragonecro Nethersoul Dragon

- Dragon's Mirror

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What Nai said. Let's develop what the actual format is and from there determine where to go. I shall attempt to make my own requests. Kano, I'll let you decided where these stand as to keep everything fair:

- Van'dalgyon the Dark Dragon Lord

- Dark Horus

- The Dark Creator

- Recurring Nightmare

- Number 66: Master Key Beetle

- Dark Illusion

- Evilswarm Nightmare

- Five-Headed Dragon

- Dragonecro Nethersoul Dragon

- Dragon's Mirror

I think all but F-HD is fine by me. I'd like to keep 5000/5000s away for the time being, specifically easy to summon ones.

request

-Castel, The Skyblaster Musketeer

-Abyss Dweller

-Stardust Spark Dragon

-PSY-Framelord Zeta

-PSY-Framelord Omega

-Salvage

-Twin Twister

-Daigusto Emeral

-Instant Fusion

-Elder Entity Norden

Castel and Emeral both have a set date of when they arrive and thus will wait til then

Spark we already have. If not, let's do it

Zeta alright

Omega as I said earlier would like to see what it can do in testing before it becomes full on out

Salvage I only decline because it would be cheap. I would let it in but following the system here it would be cheap for the value it has in the intended Deck

Similar case with Dweller

Twin Twister currently has no rarity confirmed for BOSH, and since we will be getting that rarity list soon I will wait til we get that to confirm this

Instant Fusion let's go, Norden not so much

Hows about:

Attribute Summoners (6)

Creature Swap

Enemy Controller

Toon World

Tragoedia

I like the idea of the Attribute Summoners being around

Creature Swap I can do

Enemy Controller is already in

Toon World.... This seems interesting. I can dig it

Tragoedia let's do it

Dark Factory of Mass Production

Ally of Justice Birdman

Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite.

Factory yes but note we have no Normals as of yet

Birdman sure

Zephyros let's go!

I request

Transmodify :~|

Moray of Greed

AND Foolish Burial

Transmodify let's go

Moray of Greed sounds really cool

Foolish could be interesting, let's keep it at 1 though, like most other card on the list TCG wise :)

just requesting Chasing Wings

Limit Reverse

Ferret Flames.

Chasing Wings is a yes, but similar to Twin Twister, I have no value for it yet since BOSH's rarity sheet has yet to come out. To be fair to everybody else I am going to wait to put it in the shop until then, but I might just slap it in a set

Limit Reverse I'd be down for. Inb4 Yubel support

Ferret Flames let's go

(Well, if Toon World is a go, might as well see if I can get other Konami-made sub-type support through... Despite probably not using/making cards for those sub-types for 2099)

Well, I like Unions so hows about:

Roll Out!

We have no Unions, but I imagine you will bring them in soon with this thought so I guess sure

lel really ? fine i am requesting harpie feather duster at 1 since i am seeing a good amount of backrow in 2099 now.

I would rather test and see if it really is necessary, and even then we have other alternatives to the point where I don't think it's absolutely necessary. Making these kind of assumptions without testing though feels rather far fetched for now

Requesting:

∮ Wavering Eyes

∮ Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon

∮ Odd-Eyes Vortex Dragon

∮ Rune-Eyes Pendulum Dragon

∮ Odd-Eyes Fusion

∮ Sky Iris

I think I should start this by trying to say 2099 is not trying to reach the same power level as the damn TCG, especially the way it's going now. To make presumptions of such, similar to the above with Duster, is foolish and beyond me. I don't find this to be a pleasant time to be around, and I see Konami getting Bombazar'd with the way they handled the OCG banlist.

That being said, I am saying No to Wavering, Odd Eyes is coming in 2 weeks, so I'm sure you can wait, and thus comes my point to evaluate the rest then, but Rune shouldn't be too bad, Fusion fine, Iris I can do, Vortex I would rather wait on

Oh yes, ik Wavering would be rejected (pop* for setting up the ED and add pendulum? yea), but at least i got my lovely Odd-Eyes~

See that part of Wavering Eyes I am not as much against, but there is a whole package to Wavering that includes using the opp scales and effects rewarding such and the whole package is what I am not in favor of

Archived