[Minor Tournament] Inaugural 2099 Tournament

Nathanael D. Striker

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the inaugural 2099 tournament! I am your host, Nathaniel D. Striker. I want a good, clean tournament, so make sure that you read everything below.

[spoiler=Rules]

1. All YCM and DP rules apply.

2. The rounds shall be match format (best two out of three).

3. In order to successfully register, the following must happen:

i. Post your YCM and DP usernames in the thread by the deadline.

ii. Decklists must be PMed to me by the deadline.

iii. Decklists can only include cards that you own within 2099.

4. Deadline for registering and submitting decklists is January 28th, 2016 at 5:09pm PST [GMT -8:00]; tournament will begin on January 29th.

5. This will be a double elimination tournament ran through Challonge.

6. Duelists have 48 hours from the start of each round to finish their matches, though extensions can be granted. If a match doesn't take place, match forfeits will be handed out based on who didn't respond, etc.

7. If any disagreements arise, it is the responsibility of both you and the opponent to settle them in a civil manner. If all else fails, PM me.

8. Remember to post your match results. It doesn't matter who does it; just make sure your results are recorded so it can be properly marked.

9. Don't cheat (i.e. draw more cards than you're allowed to, multiple draw, change the effect of your cards, etc). Please report any occurrence of this to me.

10. Changing your decklist during the tournament, and changing the effect of the cards used are forbidden. If anyone is caught doing this, they will immediately be disqualified (unless it's an accident and both of the participants of the duel agreed to let that pass).

[spoiler=Bracket]

http://challonge.com/inaugural2099tournament.svg

[spoiler=Contestants]

Metal Knight (VCR_CAT)

REZDragon

Yuhi Sachiko (Self Destruct Button)

Speedroid

En.

Dova

Tyretian

Darkness

Falconnaryen

Tythe

themonkeypower

Nai

[spoiler=Prizes]

1st: 1000 PP, 2000 points, 3 Reps

2nd: 750 PP, 1500 points, 2 Reps

3rd: 500 PP, 1000 points, 1 Rep

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd like to sign up for the tournament. Just as an announcement to everyone: It starts on the 26th of January. Nathan, if you could update the main post that'd be good.

Deadline for entry has already been changed to the 26th. I stagger the start date by a day so everyone can be ready at the same time.

Archived