Pokemon Sun & Moon

Tinkerer

Hopefully we can do it sometime in the week; not tonight as I have some coursework to deal with. But yeah, I'll let you know either here or on status bar when I'm available.

Just need to make sure this one doesn't get stolen on GTS (should've asked for Lunala instead of Buzzwole and just trade over my Moon stuff, but meh)

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I didn't buy Moon, then yeah. But since I did (not that I have much of a choice to fill dex with trade evos) and have access to Bank, not so much (though would be nice to have one of each legend on both cartridges; can do that but would require Banking/resets.)

You can try looking for a Solgaleo on GTS, but knowing people, they'll probably have shitty nature / IV ones or want ridiculous crap for it (which is nothing new).

So I'm doing the Battle Tree with the mons I bred from X, and I just came across that TWave Double Team Mimikyu that's annoyed a lot of people. Unfortunately for it though, it got to meet my Ferrothorn Thorn. The little turd killed itself with the Iron Bards recoil. It was wonderful.

Also, in my current streak of 12 wins, my Feraligatr has been burnt 4 times already. Once each by Fire Fang, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, and Will-o-Wisp.

If I didn't buy Moon, then yeah. But since I did (not that I have much of a choice to fill dex with trade evos) and have access to Bank, not so much (though would be nice to have one of each legend on both cartridges; can do that but would require Banking/resets.)

You can try looking for a Solgaleo on GTS, but knowing people, they'll probably have shitty nature / IV ones or want ridiculous crap for it (which is nothing new).

Found one for an extra landorus I had

=======================

Now looking for a celesteela with the careful nature for its biggest OU set:

Celesteela @ Leftovers

Ability: Beast Boost

EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD

Careful Nature

- Leech Seed

- Protect

- Heavy Slam

- Flamethrower / Toxic

If you have Moon (which I think you mentioned you do), then you can catch Celesteela yourself. Only catch is that you will need a Synchronize user if you wish to avoid going through the trouble of resetting because you don't have a good nature, but the IVs are nice. 

Though, if you already caught Celesteela by this point, then can't really help you.

Hey, does anyone want a 5IV Timid Snow Warning Vulpix? I somehow bred 3 non-Best Attack ones at the same time, so I'm keeping one and giving 1 to a friend, so anyone want the third? It knows: Hypnosis, Encore, Freeze-Dry, and Moonblast.

I would like that. Don't have anything from Gen 7 to offer, but have access to tons of stuff from Gens 1-6.

Just give me whatever, as I'm not really looking for anything. You want a nickname for her?

I'll pull something from bank then. And nah, I like having the OT be mine so I'll just rebreed her to make it so. Let me know when you'll be on so we can make the trade.

Also, my FC since I haven't posted it here: 0989-1906-1912

Alrighty. Thanks for the trade, and enjoy Vulpix.

Now, in other news, I beat Red in the Normal Singles of the Battle Tree by the skin of my funking BALLS. His team was Snorlax, Lapras, and M-Blastoise, versus my Ferrothorn (a funking amazing Ferrothorn), DDance Feraligatr, and Zoroark. That dumb Snorlax Belly Drummed and one-shot the Ferrothorn, but my Feraligatr beat it, and got 2 DDances while Lapras Rain Danced then funking Thundered. Jojo survived and one-shot Lapras, and he took out half of M-Blastoise's HP before falling. It was all down to Mobius, whose Dark Pulse left M-Blastoise with a shred of HP. M-Blastoise used Aura Sphere, but Mobius held on by his Focus Sash, and he Dark Pulsed next turn for the win. It was so funking close, and god DAMN am I glad I gave him that Focus Sash.

Also, to keep myself occupied I have been going down collecting wild hold items to fill out some stuff the game doesn't give, including the funking Magnet. You only get the Magnet from Nosepass can you believe this sheet? Anyways, here's a list of some of the crap you can't get otherwise.

Cottonee/Petilil (Melemele Meadow) - Absorb Bulb (5%)

A-Geodude/Charjabug (Blush Mountain) - Cell Battery (5%)

Exeggcute (Exeggutor Island) - Psychic Seed (5%)

Nosepass (Akala Outskirt) - Magnet (5%)

A-Vulpix/Snorunt (Mt. Lanakila) - Snowball (5%)

Corsola (Melemele Sea (East)) - Luminous Moss (5%)

Pancham (Route 11) - Mental Herb (5%)

Hariyama (Poni Plains) - Blackbelt (he roams in the grass, and drops it on defeat)

Bruxish (Route 13) - Razor Fang (5%)

Jangmo-o (Vast Poni Canyon) - Razor Claw (5%)

Luvdisc (Route 8) - Heart Scale (50%)

Sliggoo (Exeggutor Island) - Shed Shell (5%) (has to be SOS'ed during rain)

A-Grimer (Malie City Waste Plant) - Black Sludge (5%)

A-Sandshrew (Mt Lanakila) - Grip Claw (5%) (Moon Only)

Slowpole (Route 1 Beach) - Lagging Tail (5%)

Mudbray (Paniola Ranch) - Light Clay (5%)

Cubone (Wela Volcano Park) - Thick Club (5%)

I recommend using a Frisk Banette that has Trick. It just makes it easier to steal crap.

I'll pull something from bank then. And nah, I like having the OT be mine so I'll just rebreed her to make it so. Let me know when you'll be on so we can make the trade.Also, my FC since I haven't posted it here: 0989-1906-1912

...Mind if I add you as well? My FC is in my signature.

Okay. Thanks.

=================================================

Now for the technical ones: need help with something.

If you can use pkhex, or can at least hack or know alot about software, then please assist me at this site (No it is no advertisement, so don't even try warning me, etc):

https://projectpokemon.org/forums/forums/topic/40129-hey-the-gamers-holy-word-is-here/

The gamer's holy word, a.k.a: me of course!

So whoever can help me understand this Shit, I'd be grateful.

I think I still have Flame's FC from XY, may need to check (that, and a couple of other guys here, including Zex, Broke N. [i think it's still there], above user and so forth). 

As for the above user, keep in mind that Gamefreak did crack down on a lot of players for "modified saved files", whatever the hell that amounts to, so if you get caught with this online, then you can no longer Game Sync or do Global Missions. They haven't specified what constituted this; all we can assume is probably modifying battle records or something.

I think I still have Flame's FC from XY, may need to check (that, and a couple of other guys here, including Zex, Broke N. [i think it's still there], above user and so forth). 

As for the above user, keep in mind that Gamefreak did crack down on a lot of players for "modified saved files", whatever the hell that amounts to, so if you get caught with this online, then you can no longer Game Sync or do Global Missions. They haven't specified what constituted this; all we can assume is probably modifying battle records or something.

It's all good. I don't use gamesync or global missions anyway.

From Serebii;

The Pokémon Company has put out a note about an issue happening with Friendly Competitions. Sometimes, when a player scans a QR Code for a Friendly Competition before the competition actually has begun, then they may be inadvertently removed from eligibility to enter the competition and prevented from playing when the competition begins. They are currently investigating the cause of this glitch and will post a solution soon. In the meantime, The Pokémon Company recommends not scanning the QR Code for a Friendly Competition until the competition begins.

Ugh, it really is a pain right now trying to steal some perishable items. As of now I've lost both a Cell Battery and Luminous Moss because the second I stole it, I got hit by the move that activates it. Makes me wish Banette came with Recycle.

EDIT: Moss get. I decided to catch the Corsola this time, to avoid the risk of losing the moss again.

Archived