Pokemon Sun & Moon

Tinkerer

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might be high considering how easy it is compared to getting BP or trading stuff; we'll see. 

Just hope I have enough space in box to do my breeding projects; right now, it's basically Riolu/Lucario stuff but may want to breed Popplio later (well, I got lucky with a 5 IV one on Moon from Wonder Trade). Thankfully I have a while left on Bank, so...

We have details for the different Pikahats (all of which are in standard pokeballs and have the ability static... as well as the Pikashunium Z ofc)

Original Cap Pikachu comes at Level 1 with the moves Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Thunder and Agility
Hoenn Cap Pikachu comes at Level 6 with the moves Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Thunder and Iron Tail
Sinnoh Cap Pikachu comes at Level 10 with the moves Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Iron Tail and Volt Tackle
Unova Cap Pikachu comes at Level 14 with the moves Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Iron Tail and Volt Tackle
Kalos Cap Pikachu comes at Level 17 with the moves Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Iron Tail and Electro Ball
Alola Cap Pikachu comes at Level 20 with the moves Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Iron Tail and Electro Ball

• 2 weeks later...

A friend challenged me to make Sunflora good, in light of me bragging that Bellossom can see play with my set on it. Here's a notable Showdown match: 
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7battlespotdoubles-557760887

The Sunflora Set:
Challenge Flower (Sunflora) @ Light Clay  
Ability: Solar Power  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD  
Modest Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Solar Beam  
- Giga Drain  
- Synthesis  
- Light Screen  

[spoiler=Remainder of the Team]
Midas Vapor (Torkoal) @ Charcoal
Ability: Drought
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Eruption
- Heat Wave
- Hidden Power [ice]
- Protect

Toro (Tapu Bulu) @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Zen Headbutt

Booboo (Eevee) @ Eevium Z
Ability: Adaptability
Level: 50
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Gentle Nature
- Last Resort
- Baton Pass
- Heal Bell
- Stored Power

Crackle (Zapdos) @ King's Rock
Ability: Static
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Drill Peck
- Ancient Power
- Volt Switch

Annoying (Toxapex) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Recover
- Toxic Spikes
- Haze

Some pretty heavy set up but with Solar Power + Grassy Terrain + Sunny Day, it can 2HKO virtually anything even most mons that might have resistances. And to be honest the Light Screen is there because barring some mon like A-Marowak, most fire moves are going to be Special anyway so if it can eat an attack and kill it then all the better. Synthesis is there in case I have no confidence in Giga Drain. Could swap Synthesis out for something like Sludge Bomb though... assuming its even possible in the regular game.

And if I get this going I might just roll it when Johto becomes available in VGC17 or just Battle Spots. Its interesting in its own way.

"A new event has begun around the globe. This event gives the Mega Stones for Mega Mawile and Mega Beedrill, as well as the Audinite and Medichamite for Mega Audino & Mega Medicham. This is given with the code: INTIMIDATE. Currently there is no end date known for this distribution so be sure to get it while you still can."

Not sure if I said it here, but I like how they are handling the other Mega Stones. Slowly adding them to Gen 7 lets the meta slowly change since a ton of very solid Megas are going to be trickling in for the next several months.

Archived