Open RP Game; Post as your avatar

cr47t

Bergamot

"Hey! We grew those! At least give a little explanation-" Bergamot called after the suited man as he darted from the store, but apparently he was busy. "Aargh. Stupid man, doesn't know what he's talking about."

Meanwhile, a white-haired girl descended the stairs, rubbing sleep from her eyes. "Why are you yelling?" She asked tiredly.

"It's nothing, Jasmine. Just someone told us to throw away those pretty purple flowers you grew," Bergamot said sweetly, "and I got a little mad. Go back to bed."

"Nnn," Jasmine murmured by way of reply, a blue-haired woman helping return her upstairs to bed.

"Weren't you the one saying that we should be mindful of our younger sister?" Cananga said snidely, her face buried once more in her book.

"Stuff it, Cananga," Bergamot replied with a hostile sigh. "Check on the garden, I'll take the rest of your shift. You need sleep."

"Sleep is for the weak," the bespectacled young woman replied, taking her novel with her as she climbed the fire escape to the roof.

Draco

This certainly looked like the right city, at least that was what I thought, but I couldn't be too sure. After all, many cities look alike to me.

In sheer playful boredom, I note a ring of statues on the roof of some kind of theme restaurant with one of the statues visibly missing- there is a blank pedestal between an intimidating coiled snake and a comically large rabbit, and I perch there. To play up my traits, as the other eleven statues do, I pose as if poised to roar at any moment. Given my dark gray scales, I blend very well with the statues and watch the street below.

[spoiler=OoC]

Guess what theme the restaurant has!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Stuff goes on]

"Well, that was eventful," Sakura replied as she exited the movie. "It's too bad I can't watch it again since the timing for them is rather inconvenient."

Contrary to what her initial suspicions were, that kid didn't exist when she went to the movies. As a result, she just went there and enjoyed herself. Sakura was referring to the time being inconvenient since the next showing was rather late at night, around 11:00 pm. After a certain time, the theater would become rather...unsocialized. She didn't really like late-night movies because people would get drunk and knowing people, they'd do asinine things. 

"Ah right, I need to go to the office and pick up something. Mr. Y, you had better not throw more work on me. No thanks to you, the executive council had to grant me vacation time because you fail to even keep tabs on your own workers."

Sakura went back to her car and drove off to work. 

----

Fifteen minutes later, Sakura arrived at her workplace. She ascended to the 24th floor and opened the door to the office. 

"Oh hey Sakura, what're you doing here?," one of her coworkers called out. 

"Just picking up some paperwork that I need to file with the government later this week when I do return to work," she replied. "I assume everything's fine for the time being."

"Things are going their usual way; lack of staffing and obviously Mr. Y or Mr. PZ ain't doing nothing about the problem," her coworker replied. "Also the usual complaints, but those people don't work here so they should shut the hell up."

Sakura nodded as she obtained some forms from the front-desk clerk, then went over to her own office for a few moments. 

"Everything looks so peaceful out there," she remarked as she gazed out of the window. 

After a minute or so, she went back downstairs and drove back home. 

Archived