Pokémon: Tipping Point [OoC/Started/Accepting]

"Come on, you have wings and I don't! Slow down a bit!"

The outburst from below after he hopped off from the rooftop he was perched on to follow after Garbit had the false bird turn his head towards the source, spotting something that was would have made him cringe if in his usual form.

Ashley was following him, looking right at him while chasing after him.

Shiiiiiit, not her.

You're awesome btw.

He ended up speeding up his flight a little bit, taking a dive into one small set of trees momentarily out of her view before remorphing and keeping the glow of such close to himself as he did. He didn't leave the branches of the tree until she was right underneath the tree he was in, jumping down in front of her to possibly spook her. Might as well get this over with, he thought to himself after doing so.

Making sure that Garbit was still in his sight, even if only in the corner of his gaze, his focus was upon the girl in front him, hands on hips as he effectively towered over her. "Now, ya mind telling what in the Distortion were you in my face for earlier?"

No, he was not happy with the moment of panic he ended up dealing with back then. He had a good idea of the 'why', but he wanted to see what she really figured out or knew first before jumping to any possible conclusions.

Well, I'll have to wrack my brain a bit as to how much Ashley would realistically have been able to figure out without dipping too much into OOC knowledge. So, I'm thinking out loud, or whatever the text equivalent of that is, heh. I mean, she's pretty sure that he's not human and is probably a Pokémon that's transformed, but I feel like guessing outright that he's a Ditto doesn't make sense. Being from Unova, her first thought would be a Zoroark, I guess. Let's go with that. His reaction to being not quite exposed should be fun.

Oh, and I guess I should post out of order since this is an exact confrontation, yesh?

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something about how if his clothes are part of his body of if they are actual clothes or if he is a naked human. The part she didn't want to think about was the extent of his... faithfulness to human anatomy.

Specifically male anatomy.

Welp, I'm gonna spoil the answers to that for those that wish to be 'spared the details'.

[spoiler=Regarding certain details...]One could consider him technically naked, considering the fact that being naked means that you aren't wearing anything that's not naturally a part of you. However, he at least presents the illusion of privacy. Obviously, as shown with the hat, he can remove those articles of clothing. The only things that aren't actually a part of him are his Pokedex, the gem around his neck, any Pokeballs he has on him...and his wallet. Yes, he has a wallet. All of his non-human forms are altered so that they can all hold these items within themselves, but only in his original form can he freely pull that in and out of him.

In regards to his 'masculinity'...let's just say if you deliver a swift kick there, he's dropping in pain just like any other human male. His voice just won't go up as high.

serious to semi-serious thoughts about Rp:

• Does anyone of our characters know how to cook
  • Neos + Cowcow × tree= Neos meets Cragmite + Garbit has crush on ashly
  • It would probably be better for Neos if Garbit knew he was a pokemon
  • Who distrusts who: Neos distrusts Ashley , Ashley Distrusts Neos, Garbit Distrusts and hates everyone (except pokemon)
  • I should ask Draco if Garbit can meet his old Bidoof, and if so everyone else should have a little bit of the story focused on them somehow
  • depending on what the evil team's goal is, I could see Garbit join them (I whould like to found out the goal IC)
  • when does the evil team show up anyway
  • if I Garbit gets a magikarp I'm naming it bob
  • Guys whould it be alright if I name some of Garbit's pokemon after you

Neos does know how to cook like a human certain meals, but...since it's usually just him and whatever Pokemon he has on him, he normally doesn't have a cooking set...Fortunately, one can get creative to create a form of rotisserie from one's surroundings.

I will say that if this team reminds Neos at all of Team Rocket, expect PTSD moments.

And I'd say ask first before specific Pokemon in regards to naming them after me.

well...

Bidoof and Ditto are both technically available, but only in very specific locations I'll go over as they become relevant. For now, think the Honey Trees in Gen 4, or the Bait Spots in XD: You set bait, and show up later when a Pokemon finds it. Different Pokemon are available at each location.

And I was thinking more of a daycare sernario anyway.

Edit:About not saying about evil team.

Oh, and because I feel like it, here is the theme of the Legendary pair at the end of this adventure: order and control vs. freedom and chaos. The two teams are basically Pokenazis and anarchists, if you boil them down to substance.

If you don't mind I'm going to throw my two cents in for some of these

serious to semi-serious thoughts about Rp:

• Does anyone of our characters know how to cook
  • Neos + Cowcow × tree= Neos meets Cragmite + Garbit has crush on ashly
  • It would probably be better for Neos if Garbit knew he was a pokemon
  • Who distrusts who: Neos distrusts Ashley , Ashley Distrusts Neos, Garbit Distrusts and hates everyone (except pokemon)
  • I should ask Draco if Garbit can meet his old Bidoof, and if so everyone else should have a little bit of the story focused on them somehow
  • depending on what the evil team's goal is, I could see Garbit join them (I whould like to found out the goal IC)
  • when does the evil team show up anyway
  • if I Garbit gets a magikarp I'm naming it bob
  • Guys whould it be alright if I name some of Garbit's pokemon after you

Ashley would probably be able to help someone cook and maybe make something really simple.

Don't really get what the word math is supposed to mean, but as for the part after the equals sign... I'm down with that, do whatever flows in the RP as long as you don't force it. But if Garbit hates everyone how can he have a crush on someone? If she notices she probably won't do anything (She's 17 and he's 13 iirc). And she might be starting to develop feelings for Neos, not entirely sure of that yet. Him being a Pokémon has made that less likely but it's not impossible

I wouldn't say that Ashley distrusts Neos after what just happened. Not sure about Neos, but I think the two have warmed up a bit after that whole exchange.

As for naming Pokémon after us... I'll answer that IC if it happens d: If you mean my username, I'd rather not, sorry.

Here are my own thoughts:

• Will Garbit's mask slip in front of Neos and Ashley and how will he react to being called out?
  • If we find any wild Ralts (or any member of that family) or one that is injured, Ashley will try to catch it under some excuse like "Oh, it's injured I need to take it to a PokéCenter" or "I need to balance out my team, I guess this will have to do" but will probably end up admitting that she thinks it's cute
  • Ashley will probably try to get Neos to transform in front of her and ask him which Pokémon he can transform into.
  • She will also freak out when/if Neos tells her that he knows Mew.
  • As for the evil team, depending on how hardcore they are Ashley might identify with the anarchist team.
  • Neos' PTSD will probably be triggered by the Pokénazi team. That'll be fun to RP. Not being sarcastic on that, I'm looking forward to it. I predict it'll be a good bonding experience d:

Oh, I don't think Draco's GM post will affect much of the conversation between Ashley and Neos, unless some NPC shows up.

Don't really get what the word math is supposed to mean, but as for the part after the equals sign... I'm down with that, do whatever flows in the RP as long as you don't force it. But if Garbit hates everyone how can he have a crush on someone? If she notices she probably won't do anything (She's 17 and he's 13 iirc). And she might be starting to develop feelings for Neos, not entirely sure of that yet. Him being a Pokémon has made that less likely but it's not impossible

Here are my own thoughts:

• Will Garbit's mask slip in front of Neos and Ashley and how will he react to being called out?
  • As for the evil team, depending on how hardcore they are Ashley might identify with the anarchist team.

Well... while Neos is in a tree Cowcow smells him (yes I am trying to make cowcow vs. Neos a thing)(or he smells something else depends on talim) and takles the tree, but Garbit tries to stop him and gets himself hurt in the process, Cragmite seeing something go up the tree(and it's up talim (again) to have neos talk to it or not) and I'm guessing with ashley's personality, when she sees Garbit she whould find a way to help get cragmite out if the tree, and fix garbit's injurys. I was going to do this and have Neos find out about Garbit's mask, If he hadded started that conversation with Ashley. But I may try and fit it in latter. Also if garbit Does join the evil team his mask will definitely come off.

Evil team will depend on what Kind of anarchy it is.

Also I forgot to say something last time about contests, Neos will join becurse of reasons Talim already said, Garbit will join to keep up the ruse, and Ashley will probably join to fit in or that secret girlyness that she keeps hidden. Does this all seem about right?

Anyone going to post in the IC? I'm still waiting on Neos' response.

A post from me might be delayed, I just came back home about an hour before this post from the hospital after a seizure. (Landed head first on the floor out of my chair...at least I didn't fall far.) May wind up with an odd black eye, even though I didn't actually hit my eye.

A post from me might be delayed, I just came back home about an hour before this post from the hospital after a seizure. (Landed head first on the floor out of my chair...at least I didn't fall far.) May wind up with an odd black eye, even though I didn't actually hit my eye.

Ouch. No worries, I'm in no rush, though that Nip does sound intriguing...

Essentially, once a Nip bag is opened, Pokémon of that Type will swarm you in an attempt to get at the Nip. So, for Neos, Normal Nip would give him an uncontrollable urge to to find and eat it. The Hollow Trees let you access Pokémon otherwise unavailable by essentially "amplifying the smell"- this means that Normal Nip is just about as likely to attract a Bidoof as a Zangoose. So . . .

No worries, all six bags are factory-sealed . . . but I hope nobody wanted a Ratatta, Sentret, Zigzagoon, Munchlax, Ditto, Dunsparce, or Zangoose, because Hollow Trees stuffed with Normal Nip are the only way to obtain those Pokémon in Teno, and Neos will probably beat any of them to the punch.

Archived