• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright Black, add this to the roster

nidoking.gif

Thar

the funk do you have against magikarp you god damn fascist

pokemans_003.gif

Please use the correct resources which were specified by Night. A link was provided. 

http://www.pokestadium.com/tools/sprites

Must be animated. Must be Generation 5, unless that Pokemon does not exist in Generation 5.

The other 5 are accepted and shall be added immediately, though I must ask that you provide your names henceforth, as the second and third post show/tell you to. Your current username will be used, in place of your Alias, until you do.

meh. i'll count myself as an honorary member anyways and hang out here :^) because these things don't actually matter. i have absolutely no experience spriting, but i'd absolutely love to do a competition.

Look at this rude jabroni

Well that's why it's called sprite club and not splice club, that and I just wanted to use the fight club line.

Also, don't get burnt out on the splice battles kids. I want to have organized competition in graphic comps pretty soon. Just thinking about what would be best to go with.

We could have a splice of the week comp, essentially a splice sotw, where it's an open invite to whomever wants to submit a splice, we could do a leaderboard sort of thing that promotes 1v1's since people are enjoying those. Or we could even do team oriented things, similar to what I tried to do with the CFX and tagging but on a larger scale with splicing since we've already got a bunch of splicers.

Or we could do it all.

Archived