Guess the Above User's "type"

And by type, seeing as this is Yu-Gi-Oh Cardmaker.net, is obviously....Type of girl or guy :D

Post an image of a male or female you think the above user will like. If they like it, then they rep you. Be sure to quote the above user to make sure they see you've posted. (However please remove any excess words or images to not make the posts too long)

You cannot post if you had posted two posts previous. (Person A posts, Person B, then Person C, now Person A can post again)

You must specify in your post Male and/or female preferred.

This is based solely on physical traits. Because it'd get too limited otherwise.

For me, btw, male or female.

Edit: You must post an image or you will be skipped.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And by type, seeing as this is Yu-Gi-Oh Cardmaker.net, is obviously....Type of girl or guy :D

Post an image of a male or female you think the above user will like. If they like it, then they rep you. Be sure to quote the above user to make sure they see you've posted. (However please remove any excess words or images to not make the posts too long)

You cannot post if you had posted two posts previous. (Person A posts, Person B, then Person C, now Person A can post again)

You must specify in your post Male and/or female preferred.

This is based solely on physical traits. Because it'd get too limited otherwise.

For me, btw, male or female.

Edit: You must post an image or you will be skipped.

Okay seriously people please follow these rules. :(

Hina, Yuuji, both of you. You're supposed to specify male and/or female for yourself

And Yuuji, if someone already posted, try and edit your post to reflect who they are (or say it's fine to ignore your post)

Also neither of you should've posted for cr4, due to the last rule.

Seeing as I'm the "first" I wasn't able to post an image.

Let's start this over, shall we? With actually following the rules. :(

Once more. Male or female is fine.

Okay seriously people please follow these rules. :(

Hina, Yuuji, both of you. You're supposed to specify male and/or female for yourself

And Yuuji, if someone already posted, try and edit your post to reflect who they are (or say it's fine to ignore your post)

Also neither of you should've posted for cr4, due to the last rule.

Seeing as I'm the "first" I wasn't able to post an image.

Let's start this over, shall we? With actually following the rules. :(

Once more. Male or female is fine.

186317._SY540_.jpg

Figured you were a sucker for tan skin, crystal eye gals.

Both genders are fine

I like how you gave me Seras and I gave you Komachi. Talk about role reversal...

Anywho:

[spoiler=woof]

sample_400e9f3b1671083a266e85ae5abca599a

Male or female, with female preferred.

"You cannot post if you had posted two posts previous. (Person A posts, Person B, then Person C, now Person A can post again)"

But anyway

HZIju5U.jpg?1

Archived