Overwatch

Mr. Hyde

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This event felt shorter. Did it feel shorter to anyone else?

In December's event, I think I got most skins. Ones I didn't were Lucio, Reaper, and Zenyatta's. While Zenyatta's was amusing, I'm fine without Lucio or Reaper's. Plus I like Reaper's El Blanco skin much more.

Before I said Numbani was one of my least favorite maps. While I still don't like it, I'd say my least favorite by far is Oasis.

I've been trying out Junkrat and Zarya. While Junkrat's been pretty fun and I land a good number of kills, I still need to work on Zarya. Any suggestions?

Use bubble when you think a person is going to take a lot of damage, like charge a chokepoint/doorway with enemies on the other side, use personal bubble right before damage, like nukes, tires, and pulsebombs (need good timing), and make sure your aim is true, 'cause even full charge can't help you if you can't hit Roadhog.  Oh, and don't forget your right click, good for pushing people away from you when they get too close, knocking people off cliffs, and building ult.  Don't trickle, because with a team around you, you can solo tank on Hanamura (personal experience of solo tanking on Hanamura for defense and winning it).  Above all, PRACTICE!  Good genji, Zarya is such a hard character to play, because of the non consistent damage output.  Last rule, let's all have fun and stay strong as a mountain.

I got it, after so many attempts, I got it. Bastion, Reaper and McCree's 4 kill trophies were hard, but this was just pure luck.

Good for you... I only have reaper 'cause I don't play McCree or Bastion... and I'm just never lucky with dah tire.

Use bubble when you think a person is going to take a lot of damage, like charge a chokepoint/doorway with enemies on the other side, use personal bubble right before damage, like nukes, tires, and pulsebombs (need good timing), and make sure your aim is true, 'cause even full charge can't help you if you can't hit Roadhog.

Yeah. Maybe I can take down smaller enemies, but against someone like Roadhog, I'm better off playing as Reaper. Though L2 has been working better against tanks like him.

Oh, and don't forget your right click, good for pushing people away from you when they get too close, knocking people off cliffs, and building ult.

Um...my platform's PS4.

So we've got what I assume is hinting at the next hero (who Jeff Kaplan recently said that it's not who everyone is expecting, meaning it's probably not Doomfist): https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20580087

Also,

"It's a secret for now… but my parents are taking me on a trip to celebrate! It'll be my first time flying, so I can't wait."

This will end well. Not like it's a good setup for a tragic backstory or anything.

New hero sheet.

Apparently the new hero's gonna take up the same role as reinhardt, in the sense that they're both supposed to be tanks who anchor points for their team.

Idk how I feel about that, on one hand rein is too good at what he does so competition for that slot as with any other pivotal slot on the roster is always welcomed, I just don't feel like it'll be all too exciting. Still waiting on a viable defense hero.

https://twitter.com/PlayOverwatch/status/835157371106156544

New post on the PlayOverwatch Twitter. We could be seeing some lore/story stuff in the next couple days potentially and I'm super hyped for it.

UPDATE:

PTR had changes to Nimbani on it.

Attackers Lobby Destroyed

Nimbani Payload Model changed

Defender's backspawn slight change.

HYPE.

https://twitter.com/PlayOverwatch/status/835157371106156544

New post on the PlayOverwatch Twitter. We could be seeing some lore/story stuff in the next couple days potentially and I'm super hyped for it.

UPDATE:

PTR had changes to Nimbani on it.

Attackers Lobby Destroyed

Nimbani Payload Model changed

Defender's backspawn slight change.

HYPE.

So does that mean we'll soon be getting Doomfist?

Well it's almost certainly related to this Efi Oladele girl, and since we can't be killing children in this game people have just theorized that the hero is some sort of drone controlled by her. People have cited a lot of the old spider mech art and stuff, but Jeff has said it's not that.

Oh, so it'd be like Pokemon Trainer from Super Smash Bros?

They really are teasing with Doomfist, Terry Crews, and this 24th character.

Archived