Cannot be Falcon for the Xyz. Has to be someone whose pack slot is post-Kaito. Could maaaybe be that the Xyz is Shadow Maker and the Fusion is Trapeze Witch, but idk.

Same for Retrofit.

Wind Witch Fusion being in here but other Parasite stuff not being here still does not seem likely.

Does Tokomatsu still have anime-only monsters? ('cuz his stuff came after Kaito in the CP and INOV).

Dennis stuff seems a bit less likely imo. I still feel the Wind Witch fusion is the most likely for last fusion slot.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does Tokomatsu still have anime-only monsters? ('cuz his stuff came after Kaito in the CP and INOV).

Dennis stuff seems a bit less likely imo. I still feel the Wind Witch fusion is the most likely for last fusion slot.

Let's see for Tokumatsu:

• Sakura ni Maku
  • Gokou

Think that's about it for him, but might've forgotten about others if they exist. I was going to say Inoshikacho, but those came out last set. 

-----

Not sure on what the Fusion slot will be either; would probably say Trapeze Witch, but then the other stuff Dennis used won't come in so voting no on this. Most likely is probably Crystal Bell, but I don't know (and we'd actually need Parasite Fusioner in here; would be either 009 or 012 if we are getting it). 

@Draconus (about Double): Probably not (we did get Hunting Hound, but I'm skeptical of the Fusions coming out). Double could probably fit in the slot, but I would think they'd release it and Triple together; Ultimate can probably wait. We'll just have to see what ends up in that slot in the end.

-----

Whenever I get the chance to update YGOPro, I'll go ahead and test the zodiac theme for myself. Sort of taking a liking to it right now.

But.. Thunder Dragon? I can only assume this means more Kaiba retro support. Which is a shame because he has 2 meta decks already.

Thunder Dragon is most likely related to the new cyber angel ritual, or the 3rd archetype in Fusion Enforcers

So Konami is apparently doing something with Dual Names fusions

11 Fusions with duel names

1) Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon
2) Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon
3) Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon
4) Cyber End Dragon
5) Cyber Twin Dragon
6) Crimson Nova Trinity the Dark Cubic Lord
7) Triple Ancient Gear Hunting Hound
8) Double Ancient Gear Hunting Hound
9) Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon
10) Cyber Oger 2
11) Mokey Mokey King

Tournament Pack
Fusion Enforces
Movie Pack

CONFIRMED: 52

RATE-JP001 Descend Dragon Magician

RATE-JP002 Performapal Return Tantan

-----

RATE-JP005 Speedroid OMK Gum

RATE-JP006 Speedroid Bamboo Horse

RATE-JP007 Wind Witch - Ice Bell

RATE-JP008 Wind Witch - Snow Bell

-----

RATE-JP010 Cyber Tutubon

RATE-JP011 Cipher Étranger

-----

RATE-JP013 Ancient Gear Hunting Hound

RATE-JP014 Juunishishi Molmorat

RATE-JP015 Juunishishi Rabbina

RATE-JP016 Juunishishi Viper

RATE-JP017 Juunishishi Thoroughblade

RATE-JP018 Juunishishi Ram

-----

RATE-JP020 Crystron Rion

RATE-JP021 Crystron Sulphafnir

-----

RATE-JP023 Esprit Bird - Kannagi Tsuru

-----

RATE-JP025 Chaos Envoy

RATE-JP026 Spiritual Beast Tamer Winda

-----

RATE-JP028 Phantasmal Miscellasaurus

-----

RATE-JP030 Kawanokami

RATE-JP031 Yokotuner

-----

RATE-JP036 Cyber Angel Nasateiya

RATE-JP037 Esprit Lord - Himekujaku (Name/Art only)

RATE-JP038 Esprit Lord - Hikokujaku

RATE-JP039 Brave-Eyes Pendulum Dragon

-----

RATE-JP041 Ancient Gear Chaos Giant

RATE-JP042 Ancient Gear Devil

RATE-JP043 Wind Witch - Winter Bell

RATE-JP044 Superheavy Samurai Ninja Shinobiashi

-----

RATE-JP048 Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon

RATE-JP049 Neo Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon

RATE-JP050 Heavy-Armored Train Iron Wolf

RATE-JP051 Juunishishi Bullhorn

RATE-JP052 Juunishishi Tigress

RATE-JP053 Juunishishi Drancia

RATE-JP054 Juunishishi Wildbow

RATE-JP055 Machine Angel Absolute Ritual

RATE-JP056 Rank-Up-Magic Cipher Ascension

-----

RATE-JP059 Juunishi no Kaikyoku/Elemental Triangle of the Zodiac Beasts

RATE-JP060 Esprit Calling

RATE-JP061 Esprit Powerspot

-----

RATE-JP063 Super Quantal Finisher Alphan Ball

-----

RATE-JP065 Foolish Burial with Belongings

-----

RATE-JP069 Cipher Spectrum

RATE-JP070 Ancient Gear Reborn

RATE-JP0?? [Juunishi no Hougou/Seasonal Direction of the Zodiac Beasts]

RATE-JP072 Esprit Healing

-----

RATE-JP074 Shiranui Style Reincarnation

-----

RATE-JP077 Purusha Shaddoll Aion

RATE-JP078 Shadow Spread Virus

RATE-JP0?? Zodiac Sign

UNCONFIRMED: 28

RATE-JP003-004 Performapals - Dag Daggerman, and Laughmaker

RATE-JP009, 012 Anime Monsters

RATE-JP019 EARTH True King

RATE-JP022 [Crystron, Metalfoe, or Esprit. Likely not Crystron.]

RATE-JP024 [Esprit and/or Legacy Archetype]

RATE-JP027 [Duel Terminal or Generic]

RATE-JP029 Generic Monster

RATE-JP032-035 [Generic and/or Toon]

RATE-JP040 Anime Fusion

RATE-JP045-047 [Anime and/or DT and/or Generic Synchros. I'm leaning to Crystrons and a Shaddoll]

RATE-JP057-059 [Anime or Juunishishi/Zodiac Beast Spells + Field Spell]

RATE-JP062 [Duel Terminal/Third Archetype Spell. I'm leaning to it being a Ritual Beast]

RATE-JP066-068 [Generic Spells and/or Anime Traps]

RATE-JP075-076 [Duel Terminal and/or Third Archetype Traps. I'm leaning to Infernoids]

RATE-JP079-080 [Generic and/or Joke Traps]

Brackets mean unconfirmed in some capacity, even if the slot is confirmed (The Zodiac trap can only go in the listed slot, for example). List based on:

• Anime appearances.
  • Set trends/placement order.
  • Rumors (Ritual Beast and Shaddoll were rumored, along with "Noid" support).
  • Predictions, to a degree.

I'll keep it updated as we get more information.

RATE-JP0??

RATE-JP0?? Juunishi no Hougou/Seasonal Direction of the Zodiac Beasts

CtwIefmVMAEC0EU.jpg

Gonna need a citation on that checklist. I've done some light searching on major news sources and nobody else is saying anything about it. If this is anything like that "banlist" you leaked before V-Jump, then there's a good chance it's very dubious and should be taken with a grain of salt.

The level 9 from the first duel of the Friendship cup. (There are the level 3s as well, but I think we're getting the level 9)

I really need to say; no major news sites have reported on this "card list leak", and there's still no proper source given. It's a very dubious list and I would take it with a grain of salt instead of the full card list.

I really need to say; no major news sites have reported on this "card list leak", and there's still no proper source given. It's a very dubious list and I would take it with a grain of salt instead of the full card list.

Yeah, you mentioned on the last page to take it with a grain of salt, but I was merely answering the query, nothing wrong with that.

Gonna need a citation on that checklist. I've done some light searching on major news sources and nobody else is saying anything about it. If this is anything like that "banlist" you leaked before V-Jump, then there's a good chance it's very dubious and should be taken with a grain of salt.

You mean the one I detailed exactly why it was 99.9% fake

Or the one with level eater I brought up a few hours before the Org?

The one you posted with no additional context and didn't talk about that the Org hasn't posted about, yes.

No list like that, I posted one and pointed out why it was fake from a game standpoint, and then I put out the eater list a few hours before the Org

Source here could get in trouble if Konami knows he did it, but we'll see if I'm vindicated or not soon enough

This one, which you didn't say anything at all about being "fake", and as I said before YGOrganization hasn't posted any checklists, and this is most definitely false as JP 062 (the new BLS ritual) was just announced and the kanji doesn't at all match up.

Lol it means "yet to be revealed" Unless the ABF is wrong, the list is still legit

Seriously vcr, doesn't it bother your that multiple cards would have had the same name if each Kanji was a name :')

Better sleuthing next time my feline friend (really tho, this list doesn't tell you much on a second glance, Fusion is an AG, another Fairy Tale monster, and the ABF being a thing)

Lol it means "yet to be revealed" Unless the ABF is wrong, the list is still legit

Seriously vcr, doesn't it bother your that multiple cards would have had the same name if each Kanji was a name :')

Better sleuthing next time my feline friend (really tho, this list doesn't tell you much on a second glance, Fusion is an AG, another Fairy Tale monster, and the ABF being a thing)

It would have helped if that was made a lot more clear by those who knew what it meant before-hand instead of just posting it with minimal context.

Archived