Halloween ARG - The Grand Finale

Asriel

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fortunately, I have now solved it. The "freak" flowey speaks of is none other than...

Simon Keyes.

Half of the hints, as I stated before, were single characters. The order of monsters listed in the original thread for the event, when reversed, spells this phrase with said characters: "Member107."

The other half were words. Each word was the username of a member, and each of these profiles contained a short phrase. These phrases had underlined or bolded letters (or, when not possible, simply using the first letter of the phrase and username). These letters, in order of monsters, spells SIMONKEYES.

It was a joyous ride, Flowey.

yDE8OWG.png

Elizabeth

Well, that was rather surprising you would come up with an answer so quickly with no suspense, but it's what I expected from you Mr. Riddler. Had you been chosen under care of my master, he too would be very impressed with your skill.

But with that, does this mean everything is now...over?

Fortunately, I have now solved it. The "freak" flowey speaks of is none other than...

Simon Keyes.

Half of the hints, as I stated before, were single characters. The order of monsters listed in the original thread for the event, when reversed, spells this phrase with said characters: "Member107."

The other half were words. Each word was the username of a member, and each of these profiles contained a short phrase. These phrases had underlined or bolded letters (or, when not possible, simply using the first letter of the phrase and username). These letters, in order of monsters, spells SIMONKEYES.

Well, Mr. Riddler, I am quite impressed. I've been having the best spooks the United States of America has at its disposal working on that clue for the past few hours with no success. Such a shame we won't be sticking around.

Simon Keyes.

"Ah, i-is it true? Did someone save me from that from that awful f-flower?" Simon covers his eyes, shuddering with what appears to be small sobs, "I-I thought I was done for. He forced me to play his game, and s-said he'd steal my soul if I didn't comply..."

"But y-you found me, Me. Riddler! It may not have been a human, b-but at least someone did!"

Simon smiles weakly, looking as if he would hide his face at any moment.

"I-if you guys want, I can keep the event going longer, now. I-if the monsters would like to spend a bit more time in their bodies. I can't do much, b-but 5 days could do?"

yDE8OWG.png

Elizabeth

Well what a twist. It seems that though the flower has put us in this turmoil, though was actually you who kept us thriving out of your control. What an unfortunate reality!

But with that offer, I will happily agree to stay longer as I still have amends to tie here. I would take no heed to reaping all of the benefits.

qSgTnoD.png

* How shrewd, Mr. "Keyes"

* Very shrewd, indeed.

*However...

5ozGruR.png

* I, too, have eyes, and have been paying close attention to this thread.

[spoiler=* Care to explain this?]

h1qL2bt.png

sSbULpl.png

* That, is the original version of Talim's post.

* And don't think to try and alter my post next, Mr Sarushiro.

* I'll be keeping a record of this one, too.

qSgTnoD.png

* How shrewd, Mr. "Keyes"

* Very shrewd, indeed.

*However...

5ozGruR.png

* I, too, have eyes, and have been paying close attention to this thread.

[spoiler=* Care to explain this?]

h1qL2bt.png

sSbULpl.png

* That, is the original version of Talim's post.

* And don't think to try and alter my post next, Mr Sarushiro.

* I'll be keeping a record of this one, too.

"I'm not sure what you mean... I've never seen that name before your p-post."

Simon covers his ears, whimpering.

"I-I have no powers, and the power you're saying I need would be too quick for someone without power... I-I'm getting framed again..."

Archived