Halloween ARG - The Grand Finale

Asriel

"I'm not sure what you mean... I've never seen that name before your p-post."

Simon covers his ears, whimpering.

"I-I have no powers, and the power you're saying I need would be too quick for someone without power... I-I'm getting framed again..."

That's a load of bollocks and you know it.

Can confirm, I also saw the name outlined in those screenshots.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a load of bollocks and you know it.

Can confirm, I also saw the name outlined in those screenshots.

"Th-that may be so, b-but..."

A small monkey hops on top of his head, grabbing his pigtails. The monkey pulls on the right one, making Simon lift the corresponding hand and shake it limply.

"Th-that doesn't mean I s-saw it..."

"Th-that may be so, b-but..."

A small monkey hops on top of his head, grabbing his pigtails. The monkey pulls on the right one, making Simon lift the corresponding hand and shake it limply.

"Th-that doesn't mean I s-saw it..."

'Tis a shame I don't believe you Mr Sarushiro.

You clearly saw it and asked someone to tamper with the evidence because it offended you or something.

Oh for funk's SAKES! I thought I was out of this gay ass funking event, and NOOOOOWWWWWW this funking dipwad got me dragged right the funking back in! WELL I'M NOT TAKING THAT CRAP! I survived three seasons of Drawn Together and a direct to DVD movie, and I'm NOT taking this crap again, especially not from some gay ass jew clown.

You think I give a funk Frank? I was almost ready to go back being erased and not having to deal with this sheet anymore, then this fartwad pretending to play all goodie goodie comes in and thinks he's all fuckign that. HEY! JEW CLOWN! I've lived with a bunch of two-faced bastards, especially Clara. Ya ain't fooling anyone!

For once, I think we are on the same page, Miss Braunstein. I have to deal with lazy weasels and shifty sharks out for their own agendas and the agendas of the ones paying them on a regular basis up on Capitol Hill. This loon wouldn't survive a day in Washington.

Against my own better judgment, I feel a need to call Frank Underwood's testimony into question. As you all can clearly see, he excluded his own message, leaving only the response. This is a common tactic to misguide viewers on context.

I agree that this character is up to no good, but things like this can only be so reliable.

Against my own better judgment, I feel a need to call Frank Underwood's testimony into question. As you all can clearly see, he excluded his own message, leaving only the response. This is a common tactic to misguide viewers on context.

I assure the...court?...that it was the only message at the time. I can provide the entire conversation, if you wish.

"... Eh, you guys already know otherwise, so what's the point of the facade?"

S-Reveal.gif

"The real question now is... What proof do you have that I've done anything? That I have any sort of power or sway?"

S-Talk2.gif

"I was held captive by that flower. I did sneak out last Halloween. I'll even admit... I'm a BOSS MONSTER. But what does any of that mean?"

If you had never altered my original post, I would have never been red-flagged and this would have never happened, or at least not yet.

In fact, I hadn't taken a good look at the article I originally linked before this. I just saw the pic at the top, recognized it, then figured it would be cool to refer to you by your proper name in respect. I was actually wondering why you in specific were targeted over the other souls in that universe, especially when Flowey could have taken all of them.

If you had never altered my original post, I would have never been red-flagged and this would have never happened, or at least not yet.

In fact, I hadn't taken a good look at the article I originally linked before this. I just saw the pic at the top, recognized it, then figured it would be cool to refer to you by your proper name in respect. I was actually wondering why you in specific were targeted over the other souls in that universe, especially when Flowey could have taken all of them.

I mean, if he were the person to start this whole thing, it's clear he did it because he really gets a jolly at you getting so aggravated at it. So the more agitated you get, the more fun he'll likely have with this.

Archived