[RESULTS ARE FINAL] 2016 Election for President of the United States | Donald Trump Victory

cr47t

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sanders is going to lose really, really badly in SC. Which is unfortunate because two loses in a row (Somewhat expected loses) will damp his momentum. 

Admittedly, this is still just a good thing because as you say he closed a 40 point gap down to less than 5 which is awful for Hilary. But worrying depending on how the media spins things. I definitely think that this will go to the DNC convention, it's way too close for anything else now. And one can only hope Bernie wins it, because Trump will probably trash Hilary in the general. 

The fact that people blame the Pope for walls in the Vatican that have been there for centuries is moronic.  Apparently, so is most of America.

Mah man Trump sweeping though. Like honestly the video I linked, people REALLY need to watch it. Yeah he's brash, but half the image around him is Media BS

Part of me thinks this is all an act for Trump. Even then, keep him away from the White House.

iirc, a while ago during an interview, he admitted that if he ran for president, he'd be a republican cause they have the stupidest supporters.

Trump is a democrat, it's been clear for ages, but he's a more right leaning moderate democrat who knows the art of dealmaking, something we really need in this mess of country atm

He and Bernie are the furthest right imo.  Save for their differing policies on immigration and large business taxes.

iirc, a while ago during an interview, he admitted that if he ran for president, he'd be a republican cause they have the stupidest supporters.

I think I've seen that quote on an image before. Winter, Trump has switched parties too many times tbh. I wouldn't call him a moderate at this point due to the perception he is creating. And Dad, you honestly think Bernie is to the right? I'm not sure what to think about your claim, so evidence?

I think I've seen that quote on an image before. Winter, Trump has switched parties too many times tbh. I wouldn't call him a moderate at this point due to the perception he is creating. And Dad, you honestly think Bernie is to the right? I'm not sure what to think about your claim, so evidence?

Bernie is a Liberal.  That much is clear.  But compare him to Hilary, he's bit more eccentric and right leaning.  He only ran as a Dem because running independent would split the vote and guarantee a loss.

Winter, I wonder if SC is a winner-takes-all primary state or one of those proportional with a WTA trigger. That could explain it. Dad, you think Bernie is to the right of Hillary? Yea, I'd argue the other way around with Hillary's days helping Goldwater as evidence; however, I'm interested to hear your reasoning.

Winter, I wonder if SC is a winner-takes-all primary state or one of those proportional with a WTA trigger. That could explain it. Dad, you think Bernie is to the right of Hillary? Yea, I'd argue the other way around with Hillary's days helping Goldwater as evidence; however, I'm interested to hear your reasoning.

I only say that because I feel Bernie is a stronger independent and a bit more extreme on the changes he wants to make, compared to Hilary.  Hilary wants gradual nudges, Bernster wants high impact, revolutionary changes.  FDR style.  That's what I was getting at.  But you're right about her and Goldwater.  Hilary still won't release those transcripts either.

I only say that because I feel Bernie is a stronger independent and a bit more extreme on the changes he wants to make, compared to Hilary.  Hilary wants gradual nudges, Bernster wants high impact, revolutionary changes.  FDR style.  That's what I was getting at.  But you're right about her and Goldwater.  Hilary still won't release those transcripts either.

Hillary: What Transcripts?

866.gif

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/21/politics/donald-trump-predicts-hillary-clinton-highest-turnout/

Man, I'm so excited atm. Like there was a really interesting survey where Trump's ideas were floated to Independents, Democrats and Republicans, but after taking off the name Trump in those ideas. Democrat approval went from 25->45%

This man will be our president, and he's gonna make America Great again. Wish people could look at it from an unbais perspective

This man will be our president, and he's gonna make America Great again. Wish people could look at it from an unbais perspective

There has to be more than a little irony in that sentence. 

Whilst your enthusiasm is wonderful Winter, I fear you are jumping the gun a little. People thought similar of Obama going into his two terms, and he left a bad taste in the mouths of many. Just temper yourself a little, because it is still really really early. Even if there's a lot in Trump's favour right now, a lot is left to happen in the Primary and then the General. 

There has to be more than a little irony in that sentence. 

Whilst your enthusiasm is wonderful Winter, I fear you are jumping the gun a little. People thought similar of Obama going into his two terms, and he left a bad taste in the mouths of many. Just temper yourself a little, because it is still really really early. Even if there's a lot in Trump's favour right now, a lot is left to happen in the Primary and then the General.

Trumps chance of winning NY is really quite good and he's polling far better among Black voters then any republican should. It's like you said, things look really good for him. His main hurdles at this point are trumping Cruz in Texas and NY in the general. Both are realistically achievable.

But yeah, it's ironic cause I'm bias on Trump now, just feel he's misrepresented a lot.

Before anyone forgets, Jeb has dropped out of the race, so someone place their thoughts about that.

Part of me thinks this is all an act for Trump. Even then, keep him away from the White House.

You mean the whole thing between him and Pope Francis? Francis would probably not do a thing like that.

Trump won all 50 delegates. Since everyone else got 0, could it be said he did Infinitely better? :3

The reason he got all 50 was because the party had already agreed on a winner-take-all system beforehand, and not because of trump's character or past accomplishments, so imo no.

America is already great. It is in nowhere near as bad as many of the Republicans are looking at, that is probably an exaggeration. If you like his success or speaking his mind or whatever, that's ok, but just because he has those does not mean he is right. That ain't how right is determined from wrong. Like Aerion pointed out, try not to jump the gun.

You should also look at what the other candidates stand for and what they are like, besides what your candidate says about them. I find it very biased to get your news or information from only one source imo.

Archived