[RESULTS ARE FINAL] 2016 Election for President of the United States | Donald Trump Victory

cr47t

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, you're right. Everything is finalized now. Sanders won 4, better than I thought he was going to do. Hes not completely dead, but I don't see a path to victory for him. 

Rubio is still done, he did terribly, but because he won a single state, we'll have to listen to more media saying he still has momentum despite Trump's overwhelming victory. I was busy tonight so apparently I missed Karl Rove having another meldown over Trump winning Virginia.

Rubio didn't make the cut off in Texas, so it's between Trump and Cruz for that state. Cruz can't win the North, this looks like a Trump consolidation unless Rubio manages to pull something out of his ass for Florida

No way in hell Rubio gets Florida.  That state is literally Trump's face.

Since when is being decent a bad thing?  Now I feel like you're telling me being a decent human being is too liberal and only scumbags should be running for President.

Nah, I just forgot punctuation. 

Holy sheet, have you seen this? He went liberal as funk...was actually really decent. Wondering if that will hurt him next

Wonder if that will hurt him=Supporting Planned Parenthood and relaxing on immigration. When was a bad thing? When you're running against a Reptile and a Robot

Nah, I just forgot punctuation. 

Holy sheet, have you seen this? He went liberal as funk...was actually really decent. Wondering if that will hurt him next

Wonder if that will hurt him=Supporting Planned Parenthood and relaxing on immigration. When was a bad thing? When you're running against a Reptile and a Robot

Lost me again.  I thought he already supported PP?

He just came out and was very open about it today, none of that half ass BS.

Same with immigration 

Good for him finally coming out of the clo--er supporting planned parenthood fully.  Though I feel like (despite me being at odds with Trump) he would've benefited and gained a LOT more dems if he had said it earlier.  Right around the time Bernie showed up.

Good for him finally coming out of the clo--er supporting planned parenthood fully.  Though I feel like (despite me being at odds with Trump) he would've benefited and gained a LOT more dems if he had said it earlier.  Right around the time Bernie showed up.

Cruz and Rubot would have eaten him alive, it was a trade-off he needed to do unfortunately 

Yes, you're right. Everything is finalized now. Sanders won 4, better than I thought he was going to do. Hes not completely dead, but I don't see a path to victory for him. 

Rubio is still done, he did terribly, but because he won a single state, we'll have to listen to more media saying he still has momentum despite Trump's overwhelming victory. I was busy tonight so apparently I missed Karl Rove having another meldown over Trump winning Virginia.

Super Tuesday had some of the hardest states for Sanders to win, and Hillary does worse in polls and such as things drag on (I think she's only ever actually climbed in polls in the absence of someone dropping out once or twice in political polls across her career). So the fact he did better than expected is arguably a decent thing, because he's got more time to get name recognition on issues, and to campaign. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's a lot of states with a large number of delegates still to come right? 

Uh, Clinton and Obama made it all the way to the Convention iirc. And the rest of March appears to be in Sanders favor based on demographics iirc.

The issue is delegate numbers; Sander's is like 200 behind Hilary rn? Since he won small states by small margins, and hillary won big states by large Margins. 

I think he has to win each state by like a 7% margin overall to actually win the majority of delegates now. Which is harder said than done. Significantly harder said than done. 

Really irritated how states are reporting 100% and yet the delegate tally don't add up *glares at texas*

99+38+4=/=155 gdi

Ok. If this is media bias I think we've all had enough of that. I personally think that a reason of Trump being said to have such a big lead is due to at least part of media bias exaggerating his lead, but hey i might be wrong.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that a lot of us have had enough with this.

Trumpster still has a huge gain over the other two, and his numbers went up AFTER he declared support for Planmed Parenthood...Republicans cheer when he said it cause of the elegant manor in which his phrased it.

I honestly regret voting Hillary Yesterday, won't make that mistake in the general if Trump's still in

If you wanna talk about media bias, tell me why they're portraying Trump as a KKK supporter STILL, after he disavowed it over 6 days ago :I

Archived