YCMock Election for President of YCM [Points of Focus Posted | Opening Debate 11/14]

Dad

So when is campaigning and stuff gonna start? I need to decide which candidate to support in a ludicrously over-the-top manner.

Official campaigning will begin tomorrow, 11/11/2016.  I'll add a not to the OP so that candidates are aware when they can begin going all out.  The policies will be posted a little bit late tomorrow (I have to go to the doctor's) so I'll have them up as soon as I return. That should be shortly after 1:00pm Central time.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ladies and gentlemen.  Due to some poor planning on my own part, I am admitting two more candidates into the race.  But no more.  After this, no other candidates will be allowed to enter.  No exceptions.  You'll find the additions on the opening post.

I should lock them both because I did explicitly state in the OP and on this page that campaigning will begin tomorrow, 11/11.  And Keith, you'll need a new thread.  That thread is out of date and I don't care to bump it.

But guys.  No more campaigning tonight.  Wait until tomorrow.

I don't see (parenthesis) in in the OP.

At the moment, my favourite candidate is Kano but I'm willing to be swayed depending on policies. Considering that this election will in some way influence YCM, I will be voting based on policy rather than personality.

I don't see (parenthesis) in in the OP.

At the moment, my favourite candidate is Kano but I'm willing to be swayed depending on policies. Considering that this election will in some way influence YCM, I will be voting based on policy rather than personality.

I'm literally first on the list. He did a 0 instead of null, so it kinda lost its meaning.

Also, I have a busy day lined up for me, but I will provide more campaign information once I have the opportunity.

Archived