Post and I'll ask you a question

The Nyx Avatar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really. It's pretty rare that I get to remember a dream, for better or worse.

If there was something you could change about your past, what would it be?

Large spiders are a good example.

Do you know how to cook?

I try to keep my room organised, but I feel like it has too much in it.

Can name 1 food you like, 1 you don't necessarily like but tolerate, and 1 you don't like?

Not if you travel in increments of almost exactly a year, since the earth would be in the same general location. Alternatively you move sideways through time to an alternate timeline where that isn't the case. The shenanigans you can pull with time travel are not to be underestimated.

About the first part in bold: Isn't the solar system moving around as the Milky Way galaxy rotates? I also recall people saying the Milky Way is on a crash course w/ Andromeda.

About the second part: I am not trying to say it's capable or not capable of this or that.

There was this one point where we all moved to Florida. I'd change that to where we didn't and we stayed in San Antonio. Then I'd have finished high school, still had a cool circle of irl friends, and other stuff too.

Favorite food of each food group (fruit, protein, milk, ect.)?

Nyx. My Nyxa. What's crackin

Just some pistachios.

giphy.gif

Not trying to be a killjoy, but wouldn't you have to travel through space if you travel through time, since technically everything is moving according to science?

Cyborgs or androids?

like: Chocolate

tolerate: Banana

don't like: Tuna

How about with drinks?

Hey, is it too late for me to jump in?

I don't know. Will you pop by and see this?

Basing this off how I remember the food pyramid looking when I was small so.

Fruit: Green apple

Veggie: Corn

Meat: Beef

Grain: Isn't bread like the only option here? Gimme toast.

Dairy: Milk (or if we wanna be like lol that's a drink, I also don't mind cheese)

Any beef specifically (steak, burger, ect), or just anything with beef?

I will not only pop by to see this, I may snap and crackle as well.

If you could have one power, what would it be?

Really?

Ya really.

What is at the end of the tunnel?

Heaven.  I'm a follower of Christ,  So are the people I love.  So was grandma.  So was my gramps.  I strongly believe they're in heaven, waiting for me.

How was your day?

Rough.  It started with a late start to getting ready for class.  Then a bunch of mess in General.  Me getting heated but thankfully quickly calming myself down before a test.  Then everything sort of settled after that.  I got to spend some time with my really cute English teacher.  Though her assistant was there :/.  Thanks for asking tho.

What puts you in a good mood?

RPing, music, writing in my fic, spending time with what few friends I have, and getting laid.

Well until a couple days ago, more or less exclusively Dr. Pepper, but I'm trying to be a bit healthier in what all I do suddenly so mostly just milk lately.

If you were to live in a different time period, which would it be?

Ya really.

Heaven. I'm a follower of Christ, So are the people I love. So was grandma. So was my gramps. I strongly believe they're in heaven, waiting for me.

Rough. It started with a late start to getting ready for class. Then a bunch of mess in General. Me getting heated but thankfully quickly calming myself down before a test. Then everything sort of settled after that. I got to spend some time with my really cute English teacher. Though her assistant was there :/. Thanks for asking tho.

RPing, music, writing in my fic, spending time with what few friends I have, and getting laid.

Favorite childhood video game?

Teleportation.

8corners? Is that a play of Order of Nine Angles?

That's harder as I'll probs write an essay to outline drinks I like/tolerate.

like: Tea

tolerate: ???

don't like: ???

Can you name a time in which you cheated without getting caught?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat???!?!?!?!?!

Why so serious?

Archived