Defense:

Hanzo

Tank:

D.Va

Support:

Symmetra

Favorite and least favorite map?

Probably Yuzu.

Who are your favorite Yugioh characters?

Probably Monster Musume, by virtue of being the only one I can vividly remember past the first volume or so.

Favorite monster girl?

i actually usually sleep in the afternoon. my sleep schedule is mad funked.

How so? What's your schedule?

Red, of course, dummy.

Which unit do you usually play in Team Fortress 2?

I know some, but they're mostly either not family-friendly or are race jokes. I would tell my favorite joke about a hippie and a nun, but that's very much in the former category =w=;

So instead, have this one.

Two guys and a girl are stranded on a deserted island, and find a magical lamp. The genie in the lamp decides that, since there's three of them, they can each have one wish. First, one of the guys steps up, and wishes to become the most handsome man in the world. Bam, it is done. Next is the girl. She wishes to become the most beautiful woman in the world, and the genie grants her wish. The lovely folk start to like each other (superficial lil shits aren't they?) before the third guy starts laughing. Like it was the funniest joke in the world, just rolling around howling with laughter. Once he's regained his composure, he gets up, points at his friends, and says "Make 'em both ugly again!"

This one made me grin. Not laugh, but amusing nonetheless. I'd like to hear another one. Could you tell me another joke?

Yubel

Jack Atlas

Kaiba

Who is your least favorite?

The Scout. Here's my ranking on my favorite classes:

1. Scout

2. Demoman

3. Spy

4. Pyro

5. Sniper

6. Engineer

7. Soldier

8. Medic

9. Heavy

What does a gentleman typically have for breakfast?

Usually Bagels.

So do you eat all those bagels, or do you toast them for your family?

m-f: 2pm - 6pm ish

then on fridays i sleep from like midnight until like 8-11am saturday

then i sleep from like 4-5 am sunday till like 10-11am ish

Does that lead to complications later in the day?

Haven't used it yet, since I don't have the trial stamp for Level 50 at the moment.

How about the Victini?

A duck waddles into a supermarket, and asks the man at the register, "Hey mista, do ya got any a'those gween gwapes?"

The man at the register tells him "No, but we'll have some next week. Come back then."

So the duck leaves. The next day, the duck returns, and asks the man at the register, "Hey mista, do ya got any a'those gween gwapes?"

The man tells the duck "No, I told you yesterday, we won't have any until next week. Please come back next week." The duck leaves once again.

On the third day, the duck comes back again and asks "Hey mista, do ya got any a'those gween gwapes?"

Now the man at the register is mad. He says to the duck, "No, we won't have any until next week! Now you're wasting the time I could use on actual customers, and if you come back here and ask the same question tomorrow I'm gonna nail your bill to the floor!" The duck leaves, looking rather upset.

The next day, the duck waddles into the store with a biiiiiig smile on his face. He asks the man at the register, "Hey mista, do ya got any nails?"

The man says "...No?"

"Well then do ya got any a'those gween gwapes?"

I saw this one coming.

One more joke?

if not sleeping at normal times is a complication then yes. also i sleep in school sometimes.

Have you ever stayed asleep for too long?

generally the family, they buy them after all.

Do you use any spreads with them?

Probably Kotori

Favorite Pokemon character?

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM

Shouldn't I be the one asking the questions?

H8 to be l8 but

Regarding today, it's been fine. How has your new day been?

Lackluster.

What game consoles do you own?

They've aged poorly, so Six Samurai kinda need everything right now; a full retrain wouldn't suck. The biggest things I figure they need at the moment are a solid reliable means of dealing with anything that has more than 2500ATK, and multiple ways to at least keep their card advantage stable (virtually everything is a -1 or even -2 unless it's summoning a monster or playing United). Their consistency is also just sad, but even if we got Gateway back, the best they'd be able to do these days is be a shoddy xyz engine. Which sucks since they are one of my favorite decks to have ever been meta.

Speaking of samurai, how's Superheavy Samurai holding up?

The upcoming rule changes will be great for them. Superheavies don't really need to have a lot of synchros on the board (though having the option is nice), and they usually prefer to just sit on the one and beat face with it. Plus having Links could be beneficial if something like Skill Drain pops up and prevents the Superheavies from attacking until you topdeck Thief. Depending on if the train ends up being good on the actual release (since the anime version is cute but not at all what Superheavy needs or wants) they're about to get a whole lot more fun.

Any Link monsters you plan on running with them?

Archived