• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

qmDRyZ5.png

[spoiler=Thoughts on VRAINS 68]

- Not gonna lie when Ai was standing in front of the large door at the beginning, my immediate thought was Yuma standing in front of the door in Zexal

- Ai enters the door and it appears to be Cyberse World, but it's a world that Windy created (Nice job with the painted cardboard walls Kappa  ), and Ai's presence was caused by Windy as the lock that kept him in the duel disk was removed by him.

- By scanning Roboppi, Kusanagi, Takeru and Yusaku found the site Ai was on before disappearing and it was clear that he was targeted as the site had an Ignis Algorithm. Takeru suggests entering together, but Yusaku decides to go alone in case it's a trap, saying that he doesn't trust Windy yet given that Bohman was waiting at the location Windy gave them.

- Windy says that he invited Ai for a meeting and Lightning appears with a silhouetted helper. Lightning explains that when Ai hid Cyberse World, he re-examined the defence program, but it wouldn't run as the KoH attacked whilst they were in scan mode, and the Ignis wonder if there is a spy in Cyberse World which is when suspicions turn to Aqua as she went missing before Cyberse World was destroyed.

- Lightning wants to rebuild Cyberse World outside of human's reach so that they can't interfere, but he is aware that they're fragile and want to create a safe place before they are killed. We're than reminded that the Ignis were built to be humanity's successor and that Kogami couldn't separate himself from the fact that he was human (Thinking Ignis were a threat). Lightning also wants to build a new base and put humans under their control and goes on to say that although their lives may be eternal, they still need hardware as vessels, thus needing humans to make and repair them, though Windy says that they don't need humans as they'll be able to do that in the near future.

- Ai wonders if there is a way to coexist with humans, but Lightning counters by asking if that relationship will last forever and if Ai believes that humans won't erase him (He does have a point, the KoH and SOL want the Ignis after all)

- When Playmaker arrives, Lightning tells him about their plans and that Ai shouldn't be with humans, saying that humans and Ignis have different goals. When asked if he believes that the Ignis are humanity's successor, Playmaker replies "maybe" though continues that he doesn't care if they're humanity's successor or not citing that a sudden change will hurt a lot of people, just like the Lost Incident, which no one wants. Windy counters that by that logic, he doesn't care if humans get hurt or not (harsh) and he and Lightning say that they don't personally look for enemies and instead think about whether something is needed.

- Ai says that he and Playmaker will find a way to coexist with humans, with Windy saying that he found a way of buying time without choosing sides, however the two Ignis trap Playmaker in a duel program. Lightning says that he'll take over Ai's programming and Windy summons a huge data storm to do so. Despite Playmaker saying that they don't intend to view the Ignis as the enemy, though Lightning that his opinion is 1 in 8 billion (He's almost right, there's like 7.6 billion peeps on earth).

- Just as the data storm is closing in, it is expelled by... Revolver sporting a new look too (meanwhile Spectre and the Lieutenants wreck the place), vowing to eliminate the Ignis. 

One thing I will say is that Flame wasn't brought up at all during the conversation. I assume Windy didn't bring him up because he figured that it'd be easier to get him on side via a reprogrammed Ai.

[spoiler=It's fine. Why?]

tumblr_pey37lol6I1v6bs4yo6_640.gif
BECAUSE I AM HERE.

So we finally meet the Light Ignis, meaning we've at least SEEN all the Ignis even if Aqua is only in flashback. So Lightning and Windy definitely seem to fit the mold more in terms of how Kogami and Revolver see the Ignis, which means this duel coming up is actually probably gonna get pretty heated. 

Also I can't help but wonder if Takeru and Kusanagi can see all this stuff going on.

Calling it now: The thing carrying Lightning around is an avatar cobbled together from Jin's consciousness data and Lightning is Jin's Ignis. Bohman was covered in a golden aura similar to Lightning's coloration when he stole it, and if WIndy's been working with Lightning the whole time he probably sent Playmaker off to fight Bohman in the Wind world on purpose. 

Also Aqua's missing and has been for some time, apparently. Unless they were lying about her going missing before Cyberse World was destroyed to sway Ai to their side. Suddenly there are so many layers. I'm excited for next week, honestly, which is refreshing given how meh the series has been lately.

EDIT: Just went back to watch part of episode 50, PRETTY sure the guy Bohman and Haru talked to was Lightning, I'm ninety percent sure that's the same voice, it's a bit hard to tell because of how little inflection Lightning has.

[spoiler=VRAINS 68]

• Something "AI entered a secret site only the Ignis know about and it's masquerading as a crossword site".
  • We finally see all of the Ignises.
  • Yusaku goes alone thinking it's a trap.
  • Windy and Lightning want to make their own world and well, kill off humans. So...inverse KoH to an extent.
  • Ai still has some degree of faith in humanity (and let's assume Flame also does to some extent)
    • And yes, I refer to the Flame AI, not that other guy here.
  • Revolver returns with new outfit. (Well, suppose I can get used to this look.)
    • Now we watch Vullet/Varrels doing stuff this season.

[spoiler=VRAINS 68]

• Revolver returns with new outfit. (Well, suppose I can get used to this look.)
    • Now we watch Rokkets doing stuff this season.

[spoiler=Response]

Hopefully whatever new stuff he uses speeds up the deck and make them better. As-is they're not great whatsoever

Also I agree, Revolver's new look is pretty cool.

[spoiler=Response]

Hopefully whatever new stuff he uses speeds up the deck and make them better. As-is they're not great whatsoever

Also I agree, Revolver's new look is pretty cool.

[spoiler=Response]

Though the episode afterwards being called "Tunning Bullets" at the very least suggests Revolver gets access to Synchro Summon and the protagonist/rival getting support with different Summoning mechanics

sounds promising (unlike the trash Soulburner got, the only point in Go Onizuka getting Dinowrestlers was honestly to devolve him enough that even Soulburners trash archtype could win).

The Yusaku cards were also mediocre on their own untill recently, D/D also got a sudden power spiral.

More importantly I would actually enjoy Go Onizuka going back to an actually not pathetic archtype and Revolver smashing Windy.

[spoiler=Response]

Though the episode afterwards being called "Tuning Bullets" at the very least suggests Revolver gets access to Synchro Summon and the protagonist/rival getting support with different Summoning mechanics.

Sounds promising (unlike the trash Soulburner got, the only point in Go Onizuka getting Dinowrestlers was honestly to devolve him enough that even Soulburner's trash archetype could win).

The Yusaku cards were also mediocre on their own untill recently, D/D also got a sudden power spiral.

More importantly I would actually enjoy Go Onizuka going back to an actually not pathetic archetype and Revolver smashing Windy.

[spoiler=Response]

If Rokkets gain the ability to Synchro Summon, I would be fine with that (being a synchro boi). We'll just have to wait and see what happens. I don't see Windy defeating Revolver tbph.

[spoiler=VRAINS 69]

• Yusaku decides to do a Yuya on Revolver, telling him "fighting for revenge isn't going anywhere", but as expected, rebuked.
    • Uh, maybe not a copy of Yuya (certainly no egao), but yeah.
  • New Link monster from Revolver, though Windy does big brain play to say "nope, I'm gonna negate your strategy".
  • Windy's thing seems to be "snipe face-downs, punish opponent for summoning big Link Monsters and steal their stuff that got sniped". Also force opponent to hit stuff in the EMZ.
  • Ohai Magic Cylinder.
  • Revolver takes 3K damage from forced attacking, but he's not dead yet.
  • Windy has an inflated ego problem, but Revolver said that he'll fix him.
  • Also, Ai is screwed either way; Revolver wins, the Ignises are dead, but Windy wins, the AI start getting rid of people.

[spoiler=Future predictions]

70. Assume Revolver summons Borreload Savage Dragon with 4 counters to bypass all the sheet with Rockbuster / the Field Spell. Also he probably wins.

71. Another Yusaku vs Bowman duel.

Given the blurb, Bohman probably is associated with the Ignises to some extent (as there is still considerable doubt about him being a Lost Incident victim).

72. I suspect one of them will end up using new cards; maybe Yusaku gets his Synchro here, but how that works out will remain to be seen.

====

Should be interesting to see how Synchro is handled in VRAINS.

qmDRyZ5.png

[spoiler=Thoughts on VRAINS 69... 69]

- Playmaker tells Revolver that hatred and revenge prevents one from moving forward. Gee, I wonder where I heard that before? *cough*Yuya*cough*, and of course Revolver rebukes this, saying that he's moving forward based on Kogami's ideas, as he regrets that Kogami create the Ignis (Though the Ignis claim that they're continuing Kogami's will, not Revolver).

- Revolver berates Playmaker's idea of finding a way to co-exist with the Ignis by saying that he underestimates them. He also reminds Playmaker that Ignis are a threat (blah blah) and that Ai has dulled his decision making (blah blah). 

- Meanwhile, Kusanagi sends Takeru into the Vrains as Playmaker hasn't returned yet and gives him a program that temporarily cuts the Ignis program (and also has a video feed), but doesn't know how effective it'll be. (Thanks for the vote of confidence)

- Surprise surprise, Windy's deck is a WIND Cyberse theme that thrives on punishing players that make big plays and such 

- Revolver has Magic Cylinder as well? First Mirror Force and now Magic Cylinder, what is he, Yugi in disguise?  Kappa  .

- It seemed that Revolver expected Windy would destroy his set cards and had a card to re-set it, supposedly putting Windy in a situation where he'll take damage regardless of what he does, though he fucks Revolver over with his other monster's effect to get rid of Magic Cylinder. (As was said many times in the episode, things don't always go as planned)

- Playmaker is aware that it isn't who wins the duel that matters, but what happens as a result. In essence Ai is funked as if Revolver wins, the Ignis are wiped out quicker, but if Windy wins, humans are wiped out quicker.

- After Windy takes Magic Cylinder via Rockbuster's eff, I somehow (briefly) forgot that Borreload's stat altering effect was a Quick Effect and of course since "things don't always go to plan" is the theme of the episode, it would be negated by the field spell and Revolver is forced to take 3k damage

- Windy certainly has an ego, but Revolver says that he'll fix that.

qmDRyZ5.png

[spoiler=Thoughts on VRAINS 70]

- Windy is certainly a piece of sheet; Revolver did some digging around the Lost Incident and found that an AI, specifically Windy caused their victim to be in a reckless driving accident, effectively killing them, and Windy admitted that he didn't need them. (I remembered that Blood Shepherd was involved in an accident involving when an AI controlled taxi malfunctioned, but this isn't the same incident)

- Revolver managed to do a significant amount of damage to Windy by basically sending out a Flygon and using Giga Drain (Wait, since when did this become Pokémon?  Kappa  )

- Windy claims that Kogami didn't believe in Revolver, saying that he wouldn't work as a test subject (When did anime Lana open a school for bullshit?  Kappa  ) and goes on to say that Revolver wants to crush the Ignis because he was angry that Kogami didn't choose him as a test subject. However we know that Kogami wanted Revolver to protect humanity's future in his place, as if he anticipated what was going to happen. 

- Since Windy has less than a 1000LP, he activates Storm Access (ffs), which shocks Revolver. At this point Playmaker realises that Windy teamed up with Bohman to which Windy replied "took you long enough". (It now adds up as Bohman was waiting for Playmaker at the edge of Wind World) Ai then deduces that Windy must know where Jin is.

- Windy's new Link is able to break apart Revolver's board and push his LP down to 100, oof.

- When Soulburner arrives, Spectre greets him and invites him to see the true nature of the Ignis, and if his stance doesn't change then he'd crush Soulburner.

- Using Kusanagi's program, Flame was able to not only stop Lightning from capturing Soulburner, but free Playmaker/Ai

- I do like that Revolver's tuner is a Synchron as it means that it's searchable (Also being a level 1, it can also be One for One'd as well, and that isn't a bad option as if have a level 5 or higher DARK dragon in your hand, you can dump it with 141, summon the tuner, and bring back the card you dumped, unless the effect is NS only, hopefully not.)

- The synchro animation used in this episode is pretty cool tbph, and of course Windy's new Link has a quick effect to try and screw Revolver over, but the Synchro negated it and Revolver wins

- The KoH go to exterminate Windy, and Ai instinctively calls for Lightning to help (who does so anyway) and Revolver picks up on this saying that Ai is the same as them (and Ai knew that Revolver would erase Windy).

- Soulburner/Flame says that there are no sides and Flame mentioned that he wants to stop the fight between humans and Ignis, but Revolver states that this is impossible to which Lightning agrees.

- Bohman and Haru arrive and it is revealed that the silhouetted figure that was with Lightning is Jin. Now I'm thinking that when Bohman stole Jin's consciousness data, he was essentially forcing Jin to enter the Vrains against his will and team up with his associated Ignis, Lightning.

(Also with Windy's partner dead and Lightning's revealed to be Jin, there's only one Lost Incident victim left to be introduced; the one associated with Aqua)

[spoiler=VRAINS 70]

• Think we can agree that Windy was a legit jabroni in killing his partner. (To be honest, Blood Shepherd was involved in accident when AI malfunctioned in cab so that came to mind; however, he's still alive, but this one here died)
  • Something "Revolver summoned card that burned WIndy back and restored his LP"
  • Windy makes Link 3 that tries to sheet over Revolver (and well, force him to get fodder to blow up). Also Storm Access (seriously?)
  • New Synchro animation and Borrel Savage clutches.
  • Spectre tells Soulburner "see for yourself how the Ignis behave and if you don't change your mind, I'll erase you". (Well, we can infer that Soulburner didn't)
  • Windy almost gets deleted. (Ouch, but...karma's a jabroni too)
  • Lightning declares war and then Bohman/Haru are revealed to be working with him. (That would also explain how Bohman did Storm Access back then.)
  • Jin's AI is Lightning and he's shown in Link VRAINS.

[spoiler=discussion]

Hmm, and apparently anime card discussions are off table now in TCG. If you guys really want to discuss them, then go ahead. I don't think much has changed from evilfusion's reign over the section as far as Broken is concerned.

Just put the ANIME tag and effects, then you should be fine.

[spoiler=VRAINS 71]

* Jin's Consciousness is sealed deep within his Avatar from the looks of things

* So Lighting is the big bad of VRAINS where he destroyed Cyberse world and being the LIGHT Ignis seems like a nice call back to GX's Light of Destruction.

* Bits and Boots everywhere!

* Bounty Hunters join the fight.

* So Light Ignis has been making Bohman the evolution of the Ignis.

In all this was a alright episode that sets itself up for another Yusaku vs Bohman duel where we are likely getting the Synchro Cyberse Dragon to appear in. Also the new ending is great.

[spoiler=VRAINS 71]

• Yeah, Lightning just declared war on humanity and stuff. But we already knew that.
  • Lightning also destroyed the Cyberse World, so...backstabber.
  • We also find that he also saved AI (and Yusaku) during the match against Spectre, so...
  • Bohman and Haru are confirmed to be AI (Bohman being the 3rd evolution).
    • At least Bohman isn't as averse to AI, Flame and their respective partners, but still goes with Lightning's plans.
  • Bit/Boot return, but we see Blood Shepherd destroying them all.
  • No actual duel in this episode, which sucks.

New ending seems alright, I suppose. Think we saw a glimpse of Yusaku's new dragon (or probably future Xyz one; idk)

[spoiler=VRAINS 71]

• Yeah, Lightning just declared war on humanity and stuff. But we already knew that.
  • Lightning also destroyed the Cyberse World, so...backstabber.
  • We also find that he also saved AI (and Yusaku) during the match against Spectre, so...
  • Bohman and Haru are confirmed to be AI (Bohman being the 3rd evolution).
    • At least Bohman isn't as averse to AI, Flame and their respective partners, but still goes with Lightning's plans.
  • Bit/Boot return, but we see Blood Shepherd destroying them all.
  • No actual duel in this episode, which sucks.

New ending seems alright, I suppose. Think we saw a glimpse of Yusaku's new dragon (or probably future Xyz one; idk)

Dang, things just got dark...

Probably will get even moreso later on, but I'll leave it for you to go watch the episodes on-time.

[spoiler=VRAINS 72]

• Yusaku/Ai wanted to go second because they know Bohman's strategy by now, but they lost race and stuff happens.
  • Hydradrive Lord first turn after Rebuild recycle spam and everything else.
  • Yusaku almost gets an OTK with Cyberse Magician + Equip spam stuff, but convenient Trap Card to stop it and gain counters.
  • Bohman notes that the OTK style isn't like Yusaku and Ai was urging him to do it. (Now if only Yusaku had Galaxy Cyclone in GY now, hmm?)

End of the day, not much to really talk about.

I dislike posting episode thoughts for the week without others giving theirs on the previous one, but  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[spoiler=VRAINS 73]

• Bohman gets new Link 4 from Storm Access and "technically" cheats it out by using Property Flash to net 4 counters and send that to the GY.
    • Also, convenient "I roll DARK and Playmakerʻs sheet is mostly DARK too"
  • Some of the new toys Playmaker got in SAST came out, including Cyberse Quantum. (At least it has attack/effect names unlike Savage)
  • Neo Storm Access basically adds a random Cyberse instead of just a Link Monster. So...assume Quantum came out from this one.
  • Convenient GY trigger off Scabbard because setup with the 4 Hydradrive Link 1s to halve damage and inflict the rest on Playmaker.
  • Match ends in draw.
  • Hmm, Revolver gave Ai a program to survive the oncoming battle (and showed up in front of Cafe Nagi).

I dislike posting episode thoughts for the week without others giving theirs on the previous one, but  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Don't worry, this time you won't have to.

[spoiler=VRAINS 74]

Ok let's start this:

i.) Go Onizuka still uses Dinowrestlers ... after seeing the title for the upcoming episode being "The Ogre in One's Heart"  I am deeply disappointed (Though I saw the changes to the title afterwards).

ii.) Go Onizuka even pretends he could appear intimidating with his "evolved" (actually very devolved) archtype.

iii.) Go proceeds to run out resources for a single Extra Deck monster, with only a mediocre 1-time destruction protection (if this Fusion is not stronger than Gouki, the Giant Ogre I will laugh).

iv.) Earth actually shows "Link material "waste"" being actually worthwhile for good targets and gets the "Protect Aqua" lock going with 1 counter already placed, so that he can revive Invalid Dolmen next turn and attack twice

with 4000 ATK (look Onizuka, this is how a "strong" playstyle is supposed to work (or as in his duel against Revolver).

v.) Earth has a situational Trap (which is almost strictly worse than the revival trap he uses against Playmaker (Love Gravity, which would actually fit more in that game than in the Playmaker game, but

whatever), propably so that Onizuka's monster does not have its effects negated if it were to run over it (this reminds me of the Soulburner vs Onizuka game, in which Onizuka gets a sorry excuse for a new

archtype, so that Soulburner can show off without a proper deck).

vi.) Kusanagi states Earth and Aqua are neutral ... that is hardly true, neutral =/= has not decided yet, if the answer is fairly obvious.

vii.) Yea Aqua is revealed to see a reason to turn on Lightning and thus Earth is against him as well ... who would have guessed they could/would not be neutral.

viii.) At this point Onizuka is propably summoning an insult for a cliffhanger Fusion monster and the writter(s) "nerf" Earth, so that Onizuka can pretend his archtype and Fusion would be worth more than

faceless Knights of Hanoi ... that actually goes to show how deep Onizuka has fallen.

ix.) I would have liked Earth to use at the very least a second maindeck G Golem, though I guess we might still see that later.

x.) At this point I would really like to see more Earth duels and Go Onizuka to lose, disappear and never show up again, except as a random face in the crowd cheering for Playmaker in the final duel (apart from the rival duel).

xi.) And as expected Invalid Dolmen actually protects both itself and Aqua, which some people assumed would not be true,while stating Playmaker ould spin Aqua, rather than Dolmen and would missplay.

[spoiler=VRAINS 74]

• Jeez Go, what happened to you?
  • At least they found Aqua, but yeah, Earth pushes her out of the way so Go doesn't take her.
  • Still waiting for another G Golem Main Deck because you can't run a proper Deck with just Rock Hammer alone. Least we got another Extra Deck.
  • Earth uses a Link 2 + another monster to summon another Link 2, but it led up to summoning Dolmen in the end with the co-linking.
  • Go now can use Fusion, but other than that, nothing special. Seriously, he still doesn't have a Link 2 for this archetype yet?
  • Things about Aqua/Earth finding out about Lightning's sheet, so they aren't neutral. (Though whether those two intend on helping Yusaku and friends or not remains to be seen).

[spoiler=VRAINS 75]

(i) Gore's Fusion monster is as awful as anticipated.

(ii) Gore actually gets a Synchro monster and uses less than 5 monsters to get it out, so it is definitely a step up from his Fusion monster ... which is not saying all too much.

(iii) Earth summons an objectively worse Link 4 using Invalid Dolemn, which has far inferior protection for a pathetic battle based effect and 200 more ATK.

(iv) Gore pretends he would be powerful, yet the only impressive aspect is his Skill, which effectively means noone uses any Skill.

(v) What exactly is supposed to be so impressive about his dueling style, yes he has non-Link Extra Deck monsters without being Revolver or having an Ignis ... yet so does Blue Girl.

(vi) Gore has a situational MST, just so he can remove Earth's protective Trap .

(vii) I am disappointed, nothing about what Gore does, let alone any of its cards, is even remotely impressive ... and I wanted more Earth than Gore, which was obvious to not be the road they "planned".

(viii) Earth disappering was kind of emotional, though given his next to non-existent screentime it was more of a "Sadly no more Fortress strategies".

(ix) So Blue Girl is apparently Aqua's original source ... which raises a lot of questions, it just feels like a massive plot hole, given that both her actions and her brother's actions in Season 1 are awkward and make no sense if

she would be a Lost Incident victim.

Why does her brother act the way towards Yusaku regarding the Lost Incident if his sister was a victim as well ?

Why does she not react towards it in any way ?

(x) So Gore acts completely different from Season 1 and even has different ideals, from what I remember he cares about his appearance, rather than if he wins, also regarding the orphanage scenes ... but whatever.

(xi) Gore is the worst kind of "edgelord", he does not even have the slightest bit of abilities to justify his actions and/or behavior.

[spoiler=VRAINS 75]

Well, Earth is dead now so...expect Lightning to use this as another reason to kill humanity (that is, if he actually gave any fucks about the other Ignises or felt it [if his initial reaction to WINDY getting deleted by Hanoi says anything]).

Hey Lightning, if you want to kill any humans, go after Queen as she technically was responsible for dragging Earth back to SOL and ordering him dissected. I don't think viewers will care much if you remove her; no one cared about Kitamura.*

Go's new Skill is essentially "negate other player's Skill", so...in the case of Playmaker, he is now able to screw over Storm Access. But seriously, if you have to implant an AI into your brain just to defeat Playmaker, you're messed up. Now that he can Synchro Summon, uh yeah, what now?

Earth almost had it won, but yeah, Anti-Skill happened.

I'm not too impressed with the Fusion either; Synchro has promise, but we don't know what else it can do. Earth's new Link 4 is meh compared to Dolmen, but again, might be something else that he never got to use.

====

So yeah, press F to pay respects for Earth and Go, I have no words for him.

* Uh yeah, people pretty much want her dead and even Go for this. Can't say I blame them.

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=Catching up]

71: Blah, blah, blah. Talking.

72: When VRAINS looks good, its gorgeous. The duel's...okay.

73: Synchron probably should've been a vanilla. And a higher Level.

74: RIP Onizuka's gains. Must've gone off the gear.

75: Earth getting hacked to death was kind of sad. Probably the first Yugioh death in years that made me feel a drop of something.

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=Why is everyone suddenly...]Using Synchro Monsters? It's incredibly awkward to go so many episodes with none, and suddenly everyone has them.

They introduced Ritual Monsters, and then everyone used them (well Playmaker and Soulburner), then Fusion Monsters which everybody used, now Synchro Monsters that everyone uses. They are introduces them now since people know what Link Monsters are all about and now they want to introduce what else you can do with them, they are doing each of them in order of appearance from what I can tell, so Xyz, then Pendulums are next I would take it, and we already know Salamangreat have an Xyz Monster, so that's the way they felt like introducing them.

[spoiler=78]So our resident Edgelord Blood Shepherd finds out Sol Technology cheats on him and all following them, then decides to confront Zaizen on it, who just replies "That's not my responsibility.".

Afterwards Varis approaches Blood Shepherd and teaches him a lesson (in gameplay, being a "badass" and how to confront the Ignis), also confirming more Link Spells (is this what Lightning is preparing ?).

Blood Shepherd replies "An Edgelord is always alone, so I have to be a Lone Wolf.".

Apparently Blood Shepherd does have the ability to seek out Lightning (or Lightning approaches him) and propably gets embarassed ... like basicly every game (apart from Ghost Girl).

And we know the character stated to dominate the game in the spoilers (almost) always loses.

[spoiler=78]So our resident Edgelord Blood Shepherd finds out Sol Technology cheats on him and all following them, then decides to confront Zaizen on it, who just replies "That's not my responsibility.".

Afterwards Varis approaches Blood Shepherd and teaches him a lesson (in gameplay, being a "badass" and how to confront the Ignis), also confirming more Link Spells (is this what Lightning is preparing ?).

Blood Shepherd replies "An Edgelord is always alone, so I have to be a Lone Wolf.".

Apparently Blood Shepherd does have the ability to seek out Lightning (or Lightning approaches him) and propably gets embarassed ... like basicly every game (apart from Ghost Girl).

And we know the character stated to dominate the game in the spoilers (almost) always loses.

What about 76 and 77?

Archived